Do that.

Cum in his mouth

Any general guidelines to abide by?

Teach him how ti be a man

1. Take him to a park
2. Play all day
3. Watch sunset together
4. Shoot him in the back of the head

get him into sports, make sure he has a healthy relationship with his mother and you, foster confidence in him

A nice backhand should do the trick

> shoot him in the back of the head

You fucking degenerate 40 keks m8

don't divorce a crazy woman.
don't marry a crazy woman.
don't let crazy near your children.

There a recent thread debating whether or not spanking is redpill

Didnt see the last one comming you would make a horrible father

2bh just be a father.

You're not challenging him you retard.
Tell him off for looking and dressing like that, and make him play a sport, he looks weak as fuck.

And I know it's easier to spoil your kids than be harsh but the reality is that kids are more spoilt than ever. Stop being a pussy and be a good father. Not for your sake but for your son's.

Let me fuck his boipussi

Don't let him be a whiny bitch, tell him that men don't bitch about things in public, they only bitch at home when drunk. Do outdoor activities with him. Don't coddle him or treat him like a baby, that's the mother's job. Encourage him to take risks. Teach him proper manners so he doesn't act like a sperg. Teach him how to negotiate with mechanics, etc. Teach him that nothing in life is handed to you, you have to work for it. Teach to follow through on a task from start to finish, no matter how much it sucks.

dont hug him too much
play a lot of sports with him

My dad raised me to be weak and only when he died did I start to toughen up.

Fuck you for letting your son be weak. You deserve to get your ass kicked, not your son.

Tell him to "wash that shit off his face" and "if I ever see that shit again I'll beat it off of you." When he gets freaked out, tell him "it's not ok to dress like a faggot, son. As your father it's my job to make sure you grow up into a man, a real fucking man. Now wash your fucking face."

Any resistance and he gets the belt. Failure to follow through will result in failure as he will sense your weakness.

A good old school spanking never killed anyone.

Pound his boy pussy. When he/she discovers how much it hurts, he will be turned off from anal for life. The only way to be sure your son will grow up straight is to fuck the gay out of him.

Freak out and hit him for no reason. Nothing too bad, but he has to feel fear. You can also give him math problems as punishment and when he gets one wrong, give him 5 more. If he gets those wrong, hit him. Make sure to degrade him while doing it. Make fun of all the faggot things he is doing. Also be an abusive husband but make he you have the money or power to maintain the marriage by force. Perhaps most importantly, you have to teach him good morals. For instance, if he steals, make him return it and punish him. Also tell him that you are a shit father so he knows you aren't a role model. And occasionally when drunk, tell him that you love him. It also helps if you make deals with him like if you get 100% on your test, i will give you $5 bucks. Then after a while, pretend to forget about the money. If all steps are done right, he should be too scared to ask you. If he does, make a small scene about it. Like ask him "so do you think you deserve the money". Then reluctantly give it to him. He should know that he is not worthy of it. Also, no sports or social activities. Make him do things for you like clean the dishes, and punish him if he does not.
If done right, he will either commit suicide or become a shattered person. But he won't be a faggot.

Asian countries don't give a fuck desu

These are amazing tips
I just need to get myself a son now

Make sure he has hobbies/activities that will keep him occupied and will be useful later on in life, either a sport or something /out/ related like camping or scouts. Also, actually spend time with him going out.

Don't let him play video games all day, it's all my nephew does and he's a whiny little cunt.

You just described my father minus the drunk part i used to piss myself when he hit me i was about 8 years old

we have a winner here

I think I would like that to suck my dick

Lmaoo

Good one user

You probably deserved it.

the degeneracy gene is passed down by the mother opie, find a nondegenerate qt

How would I know if she has degenerate genes??

Well yeah. You guys cane people just for overstaying a visa. We need to do that.

I remeber once pushing his mother (grandma) in the staires she died paralized 2 years later i kinda really feel i am a bad person when i laugh about that scene now but he never kicked my ass harder than my mom did once when she was very pissed off i got beat up so hard that i laugh at pain now idont even let the dentist give me anesthesic shots abusive parenting fucked me up but they are nicer to me lately

Suck him off until his cock grows back.

>having a kid in the first place
Kill yourself degenerate

best post itt

That sounds like a good way to fetishist homosexuality and abuse in a young boy

get him away from video games before he turns into this

Get him before the gays do.

dont have kids you retard

He can't take away those double dubs ;_;

don't listen to this faggot

help save the white race

Instill in him a healthy fear of God. Not even joking. Worked on me.

Things my dad taught me that kept me from being a faggot:

1. Red Rider BB gun
2. .22 Lever Action
3. Taught me how to work on cars
4. Let me play with fireworks
5. Dirt bikes/ATV's from a young age
6. Camping + hiking + fishing

Should be a good start

let chad raise him

Ayyyo yo aight bu he loves me i am convinced

>ITT - Foreveralone fedora lords tell OP how to raise a retard incapable of functioning in normal human society

you might be on to something

10/10 parenting

Just spend some quality time with your kid. Spend at least as much time with him as your wife does.

You can't

The world.
The news
The internet
The media

will corrupt him.

he will not listen to you but his friends and the jew education.
the only way is to avoid all of these problems.

But by law you can't punish your own son
and by law he need his jew education, so it's pointless

The world is fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=QiWg0sYc4t0

There is discipline and then there is being wild ape cunt that would cripple his kid's mentality.

I used to have a friend who had an abusive dad and he is most likely going to remain a hopeless beta for the rest of his life.

beat him.

that's it. when he does something wrong, like really wrong. when he disobeys, when fucking stupid grounding or time out don't work, hit the little fucker.

if he cries, hit him more.

very fucking simple tactic that lefties have tried to outlaw.

>Teach him that nothing in life is handed to you, you have to work for it.
And make sure he always have a hard time when pursuing something. Most parents required that we had good grades in school to have that videogame, bike, whatever; but for most of us, school was not a challenge, which might have spoiled most of us, resulting in leftard faggots.

tldr he needs to feel challenged for the prize.

>used to

Please kill yourself

asian parenting is the most potent redpill

Pretty much this, in addition to:
7) tinkering at a young age - little dudes need to take shit apart to see how it works. They may not get it back together and they make make a mess, just let em. Show them how to put it back together.
8) Never argue or talk down to your wife in front of your son. Show your son you treat women like regular people and that you do not put them on a pedestal

Show him sam hyde

You would know, right?

Do what we asians do. Either kill him or disown him, there is no in between.

enjoy kissing a fucking shotgun when your soft punishments don't fucking work and your boy turns into a fucking dragon tranny

He seems like a pussy ass little bitch right now so you need to toughen him up. Take him fishing, teach him how to throw a football, go hiking and camping, send him for martial arts lessons, and make him join Boy Scouts. Warning about. Boy Scouts (other than the obvious): look at the kids in the troop before committing. If they look like kids you would have beat the shit out of in high school, move the fuck on. The organization is becoming cucked by the mormons or the jews or somebody. The ideal boy scout troop operates like a gang. They should beat the shit out of each other for fun, no pussy ass bullshit. 8 years of that turns anybody into a man

share hobies together
take him to boy scouts

quit letting your lib wife raise the kids

This is a biography, not advice, isn't it user?

It's not that hard. Degeneracy only happens to your children when you want it to

Be physically and emotionally affectionate with him, be naked around each other without it being weird or sexual.

Thats pretty much it, kids are aroused by things that seem "forbidden" or they aren't allowed to have so if you are a distant and unloving father the son will grow up with a fetish for the fatherly love you denied him.

The nudity thing is to normalize the sight of a dick so that he doesn't lose to it later. Because no one can resist dick in the right circumstances so he needs to get desensitized to its glory early.

>implying he won't enjoy it?

Why the hell are you all so against this?
I for one would be proud of my son for having the courage and bravery to stand up for his convictions.
It's his life and he can do what he wants with it!

as long as you dont leave a mark now because liberals are pussies
kids only learn respect when pain is involved
my parents did it with a wooden spoon, shit put me in line real fast

Start with not being a faggot, yourself.

>no one can resist dick in the right circumstances

send your kid to a Catholic school and make sure he values religion
go to church as often as you can
give him advice about how the world works and throw in subtle redpills

bring him to public school in Kraków
>he will commit suicide or become slav

play this to him 15 times a day
youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw

Hit him. Not a lot because then he'll definitely turn out that way. BUt just a little

It's not your fault.

No, he is a child, it isn't his life, he cannot do what he wants with it. He is not old enough.

If he's born that way then you'll only Fuck him up even more by trying to suppress it, better to let him be himself now rather than have him explode into something even worse later on (killing spree, suicide etc)

Nobody is born that way though. I never saw any queers till I was like 18.

His neggyhole gonna get pozzed af.

>NOW YOU'RE A MOWN! A MOW, MOW, MOWN!

Hahahaha, that song is gold.

>inb4 "he's saying the word "man."

Yes I know. But it's funny the way he says "man."

Beat the jesus out of him

Dawww. Look at little Nigel.
>JUST

enforce healthy eating, and exercise
this will increase his testosterone level

also expose him to things like guns,power tools,horses,dogs

basically raise him like he is a hillbilly

Steelballmaker song

FUCK YOU!!1

The 'merrican way

They are definitely born that way, you can't change your sexuality, we know this.
Sure you could force him in the closet but he'll be fucked up for the rest of his life and might come to hate you later on, better to just let him be himself and try to support him as best you can.

No. If my son was a faggot, or WORSE a tranny I'd disown him.