If you're cum-skinned, then all you need to do is say "I'm sorry." It's that simple, white boi

If you're cum-skinned, then all you need to do is say "I'm sorry." It's that simple, white boi.

Now say it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_t5D8tVvM
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=rzgG4xVLux4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_t5D8tVvM

eat shit monkey

sorry you suck so much

What are you doing? You belong onto the Fields not the Internet.

Silly Negro...

I love being white.
>ilovebeingwhite.png

I'm sorry we didn't castrate you niggers when we took you as slaves like the muslims.

Seek an apology from your African kings that sold your ancestors.

You should be kicking the white man's boot for allow you the best life a nignog could ever have on this planet, you punk bitch.

I'm sorry your fat momma is so poor she couldn't afford you a proper education.

And thus affirmative action was born.

I'm sorry that we didn't exterminate all non-whites when we had the chance.

Yessa massa lemme get you sum re-prations massa don't tell thu otha whites I'm a shitlord please massa

are you implying cum is white?

Is this bait trying to get someone to post that new "No Apologies" Sup Forums video? Listen man... the content is good, but you need to redo the voice over. You're youth comes through and you even stutter a few times... E+ for effort though.

my family never had slaves, you were never a slave, my family withstood 900 years of oppression and death, starting hundreds of years before slavery, my step mom is black and doesn't like you or your bullshit, I'm the whitest dude for 50 miles, the Irish helped civil rights, and YOU CAN GET ROYALLY FUCKED with that bullshit you're bringing to me.

that's about where I'm at.

1 post by this ID

sage

>1 post by this id

I'm sorry

Get shot

Screw off nigger. Back to Africa with you.

I'm sorry that we brought niggers over here. Should have picked our own damn cotton.

Sure, right after the Mudslimes say they are sorry.

Considering they murdered millions and millions of you out of hand, I don't see why you come bitching at the ones who let you go free.

I just wish Ptolemy didn't leave you breathing, famalam

Get the fuck out of my country, monkey.

Here you go though... I'll post your video and I won't sage because I believe in the message..... but, PLEASE re-do the voice over!

>NO APOLOGIES

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

I'm sorry that you weren't created equal.

>Sweden
Laughed more than I should have.

You are welcome Pekka

There's no such thing has "white guilt." No one feels guilty or responsible for things that happened 100 years ago.

Ever notice how the only people talking about white guilt are racists? That's because they feel guilty for the things they say and do TODAY. You idiots should feel guilty for saying things like "race war now" and "kill all niggers."

Wanting to help people today has nothing to do with what happened in the past. Liberals don't have white guilt. We have altruism and want to help people out of their current situations.

Fuck off nigger I am not sorry and never will be.

Sorry for partying so hard

You bring up the past all the time. And you manufacture the past to get only the bad things. It is perfectly possible to make ammends without this garbage guilt-trip

sorry your nigger ass didn't get deported

goddammit
so did i
fuck you

I'm sorry you were born black.

Fuck you... you have a savior complex, not "altruism"... and, you hurt your own people to help them. How the fuck does that make any sense? I feel bad for animals caught out in the rain, but I'd never have my children trade places with them. You are a cancer.

>t is perfectly possible to make ammends witho

>shows people an old photo of a nigger tangled in a net
>provide no backstory
>"say sorry crackas"

sad thing is that most whites in today's world would apologize without asking any questions

You're welcome.

No we don't, shitskin.

Nigger tears taste too good.

If you're shit-skinned, then all you need to say is "Thank you." It's that simple, nigger.

Now say it.

Oh and
>1 post by this ID

>yfw it was probably another African that netted him.

You can start by not saying you want to kill or enslave people. That doesn't cost you anything.

Also, if you care so much about human genetics and evolution why not actually educate yourself on it?

Neither of those things cost you anything. All you need to do is start being a decent person. Or is that too hard for you?

I'm sorry.

>Cumskin
>Cum
>The biological seed of the entire human race
>Represents new beginnings, fertility, and expansion of our species

>Shitskins
>Shit
>Literal waste
>Absolutely useless the the point where our bodies must spend effort to eject it lest it poisons us

The only thing I'm sorry for is ever treating shitskins like human beings.

/thread

Even Spike Lee's newest protégé appreciates slavery!! I've been trying to find this clip for about a year now... check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzgG4xVLux4

>You black fuckers really need to be saying THANK YOU to us... even SPIKE FUCKING LEE ENDORSES THIS!!!

if i say i'm sorry, will you fuck off out of my country back to africa?

>sell your own people for kitchen utensils
tell me again why I should be sorry.

I hope I get to kill a nigger before I die.

American education

I'm sorry that you're still alive.

Sorry for slavery

>Implying I need to make a public statement to the world announcing my plans NOT to kill or enslave anyone.
>Implying I'm not educated on genetics or evolution theory.
>Implying that I'm either not a "decent person" or that it's just "too hard for me" to be one.

...all because you don't like my opinion. Are you trying to make a slave out of me? Go fuck yourself, shill.

Haha, fucking nigger. Such a shame that there won't be any more slave raids, since everybody now knows that PoC™ are useless.

ayyyyyyy lmao

fuck you, baguette faggot
go be impotent elsewhere
(thanks for camus, btw)

Sorry we removed the chains homie. It's obvious you cant function on your own.

sorry your tribal ancestors sold you into slavery

I dont need to imply anything. I can tell from your posts, and the posts of people similar to you, in this thread. Half the posts here are about killing or enslaving blacks. I can tell because of your views you are not educated. I can tell, that because of your post with that youtube video that you are not a decent person. Wanting to kill people makes you a criminal. That's not an opinion.

>1 post by this ID

I'm sorry my ancestors didn't wipe out more aboriginals when they colonised this nation.

Nah. Fuck off with your bullshit entitlement complex

Fuck you.

Can you tell me exactly where in the video it says we want to kill people?? No, you can't, because it's not there... your fucking ignorance translates the true message into leftist propaganda automatically and you're not even smart enough to realize you're the fool being played.

Pointing out that others have committed FAR worse atrocities to us BEFORE and STILL do to their own people does NOT somehow mean we "want to kill them".

>The only people I hate and want to kill are people like you.

We are gunna ship all you to Liberia. Don't worry thats one gibs you can be sure you will be gettin from yt.

Black slaves were captured by other blacks, retard.

abo's are subhuman to the maximum

You had 60 years with all the infrastructure we gave you

I'm sorry for what's coming

The boat just got ten feet smaller.

>muh oppression
>my step mom is black
>the Irish helped civil rights
Holy fuck what a subhuman. Multi-cult cancer. Remember posts like this lurkers when it's time to pull the trigger.

Sorry, not sorry?

You can go on believing whatever you want.. but I implore you look at all the other comments in this thread as ask yourself what kind of company you're in and if you really believe you're a decent person.

ayo hol up.... so...

ayo hol up mang. so, u be sayin dat... hol up dog hol up...

u b sayin dat dis nigga rite here

dis bitch nigga rite here

u be sayin dat homie done only made da 1 post???

dayum nigga dindu nuffin

>1 wall by this id

REMOVE NIG

Enjoy your HIV

>Implying that I am not a decent person because SOMEONE ELSE with a RANDOM IDENTITY posted the word "nigger" in this thread.

I know exactly who I am and what I stand for... the words of random anons don't reflect on me. I believe I'm judged by my own words and actions. Especially when you consider the more than likely possibility that you yourself (or other shills) are the ones coming here LARPing as "white racists".

were all full of hearing your bullshit

Sorry niggers are so dumb and we have to live with them

As a white man I am deeplly urging POC countries to consider outlawing slavery

Suck my dick.

well said

You can start by not responding to his cogent response with a non sequitur. Then die. Do your part for the white man's burden, off yourself for reparations sake.

LUVS ME SOME DIRT Y'ALL!

obvious bait but ill bite, i din do nuffin and no did anything to you, my ancestors did it to your ancestors so when you die and go to hell ask my ancestors to apologize to your ancestors

This. Stopping them from reproducing would have prevented so many of your problems.

You're welcome.

Yes.

>draws out machete and swing it so fast you cant see it, yet your head falls off
Psh, nothing personel kid

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Sorry for what?

Niggers, mexicans, and muslims.

- all parasitic sub humans
- should be eradicated
- fuck you nigger.

but apologizing to people because they're ugly and stupid is rude to god's work. Not to mention cruel.