Star Wars Episode VIII: Thousand Galaxies Divided

Star Wars Episode VIII: Thousand Galaxies Divided

Good sources are telling me this is the actual title, official reveal coming this next week, might be as soon as today/tomorrow. Thoughts? Personally I think it's long, but very in line with Johnson's writing.

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/819603278564573184
starwars.com/news/the-star-wars-rebels-easter-eggs-and-connections-in-rogue-one
rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-wizard-of-star-wars-20120504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in A galaxy far, far away

A

you should finish your homework before shitposting on Sup Forums, OP

>when people don't understand the difference between a galaxy and a solar/star system

Wrong again.

Old Star Wars weapon: Destroys entire planet

Nu Star Wars weapon: Destroys entire Solar Systems

Ultimate Star Wars weapon: Destroys entire Galaxies

And the only weakness is a small thermal port no more than 2 atoms across

But all of Star Wars has only taken place in one galaxy. In fact, I don't believe it's ever been said that they can even go to other galaxies from a technological standpoint. If this was the real title (and it's not) it would be retarded.

That's not a SW title.

They have warp drive, and can go point five past light speed.

Nope. Not even a nice try.

Real title is SW8: Lord of the Sith

Snoke is a Force Ghost (Darth Plagueis). Rey is a mindwiped (by Luke, who also mindwiped people who knew her to protect her from Snoke who already took Ben) sister of Ben/Kylo (it explains how she was able to get into is mind so easily).

Rey finds out about this because of R2 (the only other person who knows the truth appart from Luke) and it drives a wedge between her and Luke. She leaves before her training is completed (she starts to go slowly to the dark side after that).

Kylo tries to get redemption, but it is revealed that he's only doing it to go through the same thing Vader did (at first, after that it seems to become genuine).

Neither was The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones until it happened

Even if it were "Thousand Systems Divided", this would be still sound retarded.

So it would take them, what? 1500 years to travel to another galaxy at minimum?

Lol, nope fuck off with your fan fiction

Leave your shitty fanfic private

Interstellar space is nothing compared to intergalactic space.

Even if their ships can travel 1000 times faster than light and the nearest galaxy is as far away as the Andromeda galaxy is from us, they'd reach it in about 2500 years.

It also explains how rey knew to speak droid and wookie (Chewie and R2 knew her as a kid), how she's so in tune with the Facon (she spet a lot of time in the ship as a kid even if she can't conciously remember it), how she know so much about the Force wihout knowing anything about the Force on an intellectual level, etc.

She was raised by Han/Leia and Luke is was her cool wizard uncle.

'Attack of the Clones' is a muhfuckin SW title *to the core*. It's up there with "The Empire Strikes Back" as far as 'Authentic SW Titles' go. They're meant to be a little hokey.

>And the only weakness is a small thermal port no more than 2 atoms across
That's not so bad; I used to bullseye womp microbes in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than 2 atoms.

Prepare to eat those words, Satan. The more will be revealed, the more you'll see I wasn't shitting you. They shouldn't have fired me. Tis is only the start of my campaign.

>Star Wars Episode VIII: The Empire Strikes Back: Episode II
that's the real title good sources are telling me. you saw it here first

>googles Darth Plagueis
>he looks 90% like Snoke

what did JJA mean by this?

Who cares what the title is?

You're still going to walk up to the guy selling you your tickets and say "One for Star Wars".

No one walks up and is like
>Excuse me kind sir but I require a grand total of one (1) theater admission tickets to see this the EIGHTH Star Wars film you may better know as Star Wars Episode VIII: Thousand Disney Dicks In My Mouth. Please & thank you sir! Now would you be so kind as to point me to the concession stand so i may barter with your kinsman for a jjjjjjjjjumbo size tub of popcorn filled to the brim with your most delicious butter. I'm eating for one and I eat well!

>Rey's staff looks 80% like Plagueis' staff

what did they mean by this?

Who the fuck still goes to the theatre? Go to bed, grandpa.

Good sources are telling me that OP is a homo and the title will be revealed along with the trailer that will be aired on the Superbowl.

twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/819603278564573184

They'd better have a gay alien jedi in this one or I swear I'm not seeing it.

You should talk. You're responding to lies with more lies and it's pathetic.

Rey is the embodiment of the Light Side of the Force, while Snoke is the Dark Side. They were both created by a large tree that was the origin of the Force, and the one on the island where Luke ran off to. Snoke killed his sister originally, but she's now reincarnated again as Rey. As the Light Side of the Force, Rey is one of the strongest beings to have ever existed, far more powerful even than the Chosen One Anakin.

Comics aren't canon to the movies, no matter what Disney tells you. They will never bring any of that lore to the movies, just like they won't bring any Rebels cartoon shit into them. Force trees aren't a thing you will ever see in the movies.

There were numerous Rebels references in Rogue One.

Stop pulling stuff out of your ass, dude. You're just plain wrong and no amount of autism changes that.

There was NO Rebels reference in RO. Get out.

They already have. The 'extent' to which they let the comics and cartoon stuff influence the movies is the question.

Throwing 'The Ghost' into Rogue One is easy enough. They're not gonna have Freddy Prinze Jr dictate the plot of a major studio release or those fucking helicopter Sith Lords in any film, though ( ... knock on wood. )

starwars.com/news/the-star-wars-rebels-easter-eggs-and-connections-in-rogue-one

What is wrong with you, user?

That's just a fucking ship model, not THAT ship.

They've been using EU ships models in the PT and SW7, doesn't make Luuuke fucking canon, does it?

Nah, that is too fan fiction tier for anyone to take it seriously. Worse than op

People said the same about the PT.

Truth that eufags can't accept, lol

Keep telling yourself that kiddo.

The pic I posted was a set image from Episode 8 btw. Also, none of that stuff has appeared in comics yet. It'll actually contradict the Clone Wars cartoon.

George wrote the PT, not Disney's marketing department.

Fuck off, loser.

Kek

episode VII's title was rumored to be The Ancient Fear

episode VIII's title is rumored to be Fall of the Resistance.. so you're probably right

You're a Luuke fanboi?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we want the Avatar crowd

>episode VII's title was rumored to be The Ancient Fear

Shadow of the Empire was also considered.

I like it.

Was a;ready the title on one of the earliest EU stories. When the EU was still good (but SotE wasn't THAT good. It was the beginning of the end as far as quality EU stories goes)

Star Wars : Seeds of Strife
Star Wars : Force rift
Star Wars : Heed my call
Star Wars : Force divides
Star Wars : Shroud of Darkness

I tried talking sense into EUfags but they just want an excuse to validate watching a cartoon.
>oh nothing from the cartoon was ever mentioned in the movie, but there was a ship in the background! so I have to keep watching in order to not miss important future plot points!

They don't really get the business side of things, but it doesn't matter, cartoon/comic/book shit will never have any impact on movies.

>or those fucking helicopter Sith Lords

B-but...I thought Spinning was a Good Trick...

god they're already working on the next one...

Do these autists never rest?

What the fuck are you talking about?

You're just completely ignoring the presence of Gerrera, Chopper and Hera in Rogue One and Rebels.

That stuff has been officially confirmed. Obviously, they're more like Easter Eggs, but the tie-in isn't accidental.

Everyone in this thread who was saying OP is shitposting got Btfo'd.

Gotta take the scraps if you got nothing else.

>t. OP

nice try faggot

is tom hardy going to be an actual character or a shitty cameo like daniel craig

that never happen in the EU you retards

>he thinks his cartoon isn't just nuEU
lol, EUfags

ITT: one user pretending to be retarded & autists taking all the baits. ALL the baits

It did in the new EU.

Too stupid to betrue.

Star Wars: Gemini of the Force
Star Wars: Dark and Light
Star Wars: Strife of the Galaxy

What were they looking at?

A matinee painting.

Its the same ship. You see Chopper scooting around the base and the loudspeaker calls for Syndulla.

Also, Saw Gerrera is from the cartoon.

But you know all this anyway. Have fun.

Cool cameos bro.

Saw wasn't a cameo. Nice goalposts btw

Which one was Saw?

>Nice goalposts
Nothing from the cartoons matters to the movies. Undeniable absolute truth that causes massive EU fan butthurt.

Try harder. Your are proud of your achievements, user.

Star Wars 8 - Executive Order 11110

That wasn't your point. Your argument was that the comics and cartoon stuff isn't canon and you'll never see any of it referenced in the movies. When they have, a lot, even the hammerhead ship Sup Forums apparently loved came from a video game.

You seem butthurt.

I am proud that I'm smart to relaize the cartoon doesn't matter, lol

you're not, lol

Too far. Broke suspension of disbelief, subtler next thread friend.

Nah, that was a different user. I know that shit is canon on paper, but thankfully not in practice

y r EUfans so butthurt? So nothing that happens in the kids cartoon will ever be brought up in a movie? That's ok, just deal with it.

all of the clonetroopers rise from their graves and attack both the first order and republic. jedis, rebels, sith & stormtroopers vs. zombies

Honestly I think the most embarassing things are the fans that clutch the movies while hissing and spitting at the cartoon for being "kids things"

They're all kids things. Its a dumb childrens franchise, does seeing it rendered in a cartoon make you concious of that?

Jesus Christ is that the premise of Force Awakens? Why didn't they just do a remake?

A quasar.

nerd

>triggered by facts
lol

you cartoon sperglords really are desperate for validation.
Here's a tip though: stop obsessing over shitty children's cartoons. You canon-obessesed Sup Forums refugees are getting as bad as bronies.

Try making the daring decision to leave the basement. try to get a girl. Try to make a friend. Try to learn to be a human being and not a neckbeard basement creature

The movies have always been family films that managed to appeal to various demographics.
The cartoon is designed for kids and neckbeards.

They're not for 'babies', like 'BooBah' or whatnot. They are accessible to older people. But even Lucas called ANH "a children's movie" about 6 times in his '77 Rolling Stone interview.

who cares about movies for kids so much lol

>They're not for 'babies', like 'BooBah' or whatnot.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo.

>Back in 1977, George Lucas added two brief moments of graphic violence (burning bodies and a bloodied dismembered arm) just to not get a G.
kek

kids, obviously lol

i meant the movies aren't for babies.

>"Right after Graffiti I was getting this fan mail from kids that said the film changed their life, and something inside me said, do a children's film. And everybody said, "Do a children's film? What are you talking about? You're crazy".

> "...So I took this other project, this children's film."

>"I call it the fairy tale or the myth. It is a children's story in history and you go back to the Odyssey or the stories that are told for the kid in all of us."

>(RS) "Some of Mark Hamill's lines are pretty corny."

>(Lucas ) "There is some very strong stuff in there. In the end, when you know better, it sort of takes a lot of guts to do it because it's the same thing with the whole movie – doing a children's film."

rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-wizard-of-star-wars-20120504

So - like i said - the SW films are not for babies. That doesn't mean they weren't originally targetted at children.

And yet the captured the attention of different demographics.
The cartoons don't, and they are designed for kids.
I don't care if the franchise is light-hearted, don't pretend the cartoons are aimed at the same people as the movies.

Muhfukka i didn't say a damn thing about the cartoons. Different user.

The movies are for kids, sure. But if you like the cartoons, you are a pathetic autistic virgin who needs to go back to Sup Forums

STAR WARS EPISODE VIII: THE FIRST ORDER RETURNS FIRE

>it's another star wars thread that gets derailed by the same argument
>Mfw you can tell it's the same exact people by the way they write

awful name

There's a formula for Star Wars titles. That doesn't fit it.

So far, Star Wars titles have had similarities to the others that correlate to the respective film in the trilogy.

A New Hope --> The Phantom Menace --> The Force Awakens

The first title of the trilogy is named after something that sparks the story of the trilogy.

The Empire Strikes Back --> Attack of the Clones --> ??

The second movies in the trilogy always deal with an attack or movement of some force. It's likely that we'll see a title that shares in this similarity for VIII.

Then, of course,

Return of the Jedi --> Revenge of the Sith --> ???

Naturally, the last film will be titled ____ of the ______.

Given that their view still has hundreds of stars, they're probably in the Rishi Maze or something.

Rey is Ben's sister

>thousand galaxies
>only one galaxy is relevant in Star Wars

?? ¿¿ ??