Can we get some meme magic going to fuck this fag up?

So this manlet poo in loo cuck just wrote an article saying he's "scared" for his family if Trump is elected.
nytimes.com/2016/06/26/opinion/sunday/aziz-ansari-why-trump-makes-me-scared-for-my-family.html

Because I'm sure there's an actual chance the family of a Hollywood star gets deported (don't get me wrong, I wish that was the case.) I'm sick of this whiny little twerp showing up everywhere. I've watched his standup and all he does is complain about not getting laid. Anyone who thinks he's funny or smart should deepthroat a shotgun. Meme magic helped us kill Patton Oswalt's wife, let's focus our energy on this little brown queer and fuck his shit up.

Dubs say he gets hit outside a club by a taxi driven by another shitskin.

>patton oswald
>johnny depp
>that singer in the gay band
he has incurred the wrath of kek

KEK WILLS IT

Hopefully it's at a gay bar

Oh my Kek....

He can go over the wall

Let him fear

PRAISE KEK, HIS WILL BE DONE

Oh my kek...

KEK WILLS IT

first post best post

Fugg XD XD

FP is indeed the BP

>From a violently patriarchal society
>marries a feminist
This guy is the WOG equivalent of a nebbish.

welp... peace out aziz. KEK has spoken

fpbp

Praise KEK for dark chaos magic against Aziz
Reminder that KEK (QEK) has been exacting vengeance on all who oppose Trump.

FOR THE GLORY OF KEK

WITNESSED

Screen cap this shit, it will happen

Is he still not best friends with Mudasir?

Add it to the list

Holy shit by November we'll need multiple hard drives to store all the people destroyed by Trump and meme magic.

Holy shit!
Fpbp +00

>Checked

He isn't even a good comedian or actor.
All his characters are a smart guy who makes and is into a lot of pop-culture references.

Wait, wait... Pattons Oswalts wife? What're you talking about?

All his jokes are the same.
There was a period when I was younger when Human Giant was on (old ass MTV show, canceled after one season) when I liked him.
If you've seen that show, all his jokes are just recycled from there.

Meme magic is confirmed real. Are you sure you want to do this OP?

At this point if we are legitimately dabbling in supernatural forces beyond our comprehension I don't fucking care.

Patton Oswalt kept talking about how terrible and evil Trump is and then his wife died.

>muh poor picked on poos spreading their filth into every nation on Earth

this guy's such an annoying unfunny little faggot. Eat shit Aziz.

Go ask Sup Forums
Fucking people up is their game.

She killed herself after realizing she was married to Patton Oswalt.

Is he a legal resident?
Yes?
Why the Fuck would he be deported? Do any of these morons follow logic or understand trumps's policies or do they just have emotional knee jerk childish reactions to the agendas presented by the media?

Keks holy dubs smite the enemies of the God emperor

Dubs get aside, he's being a dramatic, hollywood pandering faggot.
How fucking basic and childish.

I wonder if these pedo supporters will realize if the general public is beyond this pandering shit.

Meme magic Lena Dunham into attacking Sam Hyde so he can kill her in self defense.

Based

>whines about diversity in television
>picks a hot white girl as his love interest in his tv show

These digits will amplify the meme magic and focus it into a powerful beam.

But only if QEK wills it.

She died because he shat on Trump.

Oh most definitely

Either way if he isn't finished off by meme magic. Trump will win because Americans don't give a fuck about celebrities opinions for this election.

Anyone have the poointheloo with india shades on pic?

You're just jealous, white boy.

How did he even get famous? His stand up is awful and half of his jokes just relied on him repeating the punchline more loudly until he got a reaction.

KEK HAS SPOKEN.

You just fucking killed him.

No way...

Praise KEK!

He's natural-born to boot.

>them double dubs
KEK HAS BLESSED THIS PROPHECY

Qeks willed!!!!
PRAISE QEK

Thank you for thy digits my brother, 00 and 11 will amplify Keks wrath.

He probably fixed the network at Viacom or something

He is watching right now

PRAISE KEK

First fucking paragraph and I'm out:

>“DON’T go anywhere near a mosque,” I told my mother. “Do all your prayer at home. O.K.?”

>I am the son of Muslim immigrants. As I sent that text, in the aftermath of the horrible attack in Orlando, Fla., I realized how awful it was to tell an American citizen to be careful about how she worshiped.

There wasn't ONE retaliation from Americans towards muslims, per usual. And yet YOU'RE the victim in the media. How terrible that you feel unsafe in this country because us terrible whiteys might be mad once in a blue moon when your people murder 50 citizens. My fucking bad.

kek Poo in Loos have tiny dicks

when will they learn

MEMETIC ALCHEMY IS NOT TO BE ABUSED

YOU DO NOT WANT TO AWAKEN WHAT LIES IN THE ABYSS

DO NOT BREAK THE SEALS FOR YOUR PETTY SLEIGHTS

damn. kek is more vengeful than the punisher at this point

Double dubs. Aziz would need God's help now.

muslims are perpetual victims
get used to it

get that jew magic out of here

PRAISE KEK

Patton Oswalt actually murdered his wife

>mfw meme magic killed aziz ansari

Screencap!

88, the most Aryan of dubs

Direct quote:
>that is 0.03 percent of the Muslim American population. If you round that number, it is 0 percent.

I can't look the other way while the primordial darkness of Kek seeps into your soul user.

By kek....

die nigger

Keks seeping into your soul user. Your jew magic cant save you.

>there's only 0.03 percent of AIDS in your food. If you round that number, it is 0 percent. Eat you food you fucking racist.

I will seal this ritual with this third and final set of dubs.

May god forgive him. QEK will not.

These digits will ensure his death.

> Make unfunny jokes
> No one laughs
> Whine about diversity in media
> Oh shit we better pay attention to him because he's brown
> Tell same unfunny jokes
> Now everyone laughs

I've faced deities in my soul more powerful than Kek user.

Deus kek!

>statistically 0% of muslims blew up the WTC
>currently 2.7m federal employees
>approximately 0.8% of us population
>round up, it's 1%

fucking hell, it was an inside job

You can tell your story there soulman

Everyone says that most Whites hate minorities and so on. I know all ya'll do

But don't most minorities hate whites in general? Are there studies on this or something? Whenever I'm around a member of another race I assume they hate me for being white.

I never understand why people use the argument you replied to like damn son when I gatta die from a .03% chance when we could just remove them all and not have to worry about it.

I wish Kek would bless me with repeating digits and remove all shitskins from the earth please.

praise kek

PRAISE KEK

HALLELUJAH

What more do you need to see in order to believe that Hermetic egregores manifested through the collective psychic energy of collective memetic thought are actually real autonomous entities?

Patton Oswalt murdering his wife would mean he actually has a sense of humor.

Wait, this guy in the photo is the one who wrote the article?

Worst actor in Parks and Recreation. None of the other actors irritated me. I even liked Donna.

KEK wills it, so it shall be done.

really made me think

>He fears for his family
Mother fucker are you that stupid?

I'm almost certain Trump won't ACTUALLY ban all Muslims, just ban immigration from certain areas of the world for a period.

Pretty much. and if you think about it, the smart thing is to ban immigration from nations that are AT WAR with you.

KEK's will be done
:^)

KEK THE MADMAN HE DID IT AGAIN

Dear Kek, the Merciful Provider,

Hear our prayers. Strike down Aziz, the heathen.

Amen.

This is what's dangerous about the media. people legitimately fear that Donald trump will start up a gestapo and deport any and all non white citizens. liberals are fucking retarded

That's because he came to us
The most vengeful webpage on the internet

This is all they have. The only thing liberals know is to cry "ism"s when someone disagrees with them, and the normies are finally starting to get fed up with it.

But Trump-sama has nothing against ranjeets desu. This cuck is just brainwashed by (((globalists)))

T.pooinloo

Someone should edit pic related to change the guy on the tv to Aziz and change whatever he's saying. Could be epic.

He's a Muslim