Expectations?

Expectations?

10/10 show.

>inb4 butthurt safespace closet faggots

Dont listen to anyone, the Lore is just breathtaking and the charcters are top-tier. Overall one of the most underrated show out there. Enjoy user :^)

more max would be welcome

>butt pirates

Everyone comes to a bad end
I just hope Eleanor suffers before she is killed

stop watching after episode 3 of season 2

all the sjw nonsense made me lose all the interest in it

>pirates had totally relaxed attitudes towards gender, sexuality and race
>hurr durr SJW nonsense
You're clearly retarded enough, but dropping it before the superb third season is just downright pathetic

dropped it when they were jailed on slave island.

Got too boring.

Glad that mumbling faggot died. Finally I can enjoy the superior dialogue without my head starting to hurt.

oh well
if it makes you happy ;-)

I´m still not gonna watch it

It you did not go into this expecting sjw influences you are retarded. Its directed by schlomo goldberg and mordechai levi or whatever their names are. Still enjoy the show a lot, just have the right mindset

>>pirates had totally relaxed attitudes towards gender, sexuality and race

There's literally zero historical evidence to support any opinion good or bad that pirates had on homosexuality.

I can't believe more people don't watch this show. It's just incredible really. Anyway I expect Long John Silver to somehow completely fuck over Based Captain Flint.

>10/10
Lol, no.
Snore inducing character
There's nothing wrong with a little homo in a show like this, but multiple homosexual and/or polyamorous plotlines is really overdoing it.
Understandable. I was able to bear with it until ep2 or 3 of season 3. Although, I have to admit I skipped through several scenes here and there. You could probably guess which ones.

We know how 90% of the characters end up, it's just a matter of how they get there

Vane was not a good character and edgelord anne was not much better.

i'm curious but i heard there's a lot of gay shit in it

It's a lot better if you go into it knowing that at some point it's revealed that Flint had a gay lover in the past. With that knowledge you will enjoy the series much more.

you missed on of the best finals (ep9&10) ever

are you a fag?

>EXECUTIVE PRODUCER MICHAEL BAY

and it's his best work in his lifetime

You can tell because the explosions are really cool, but the cinematography is also great. The scene where their ship gets blown up and Flint gets thrown into the sea remains one of the greatest scenes I've ever seen on TV.

This:And because there is zero evidence, what do you think men of the 1700s thought of homosexuality when in the 2000s many men think of it as degenerate (rightfully so). So if they want they should've been neutral about it but now this show like every other one is "omg look at my inclusive show with fags being as accepted as normal men"

>main character
>fag

DROPPED

He's also the best actor on the show and a legitimate badass. Best example of "show don't tell" I've ever seen.

That makes me sad. Great character made to be a fag. Why do they keep doing this? For the sake of being PC? fuck dude

Probably a mandate sent down by Starz Corporate to be more inclusionist. I don't think it detracts from the character all that much - to give you a reference the Actor, Toby Stephens, is Dame Maggie Smith's son.

Big John...LONG JOHN!

But as we see there are some strict, though democratic hiearchy too, as when electing captain, or quatermaster.
idk why fags imply pirates were unethic barbars

I expect long drawn out dialogues of whores talking about schemes and plots while I grind my teeth with rage.

just set the speed to 1.25 when those scenes come up

Eleanor is legit aristocrat cunt, she was probably well educated
as for Max.. yeah it's kinda unclear how she became so clever in a couple of months (the series run time), and not before.
but she's still the prettiest black girl i know and i'm pretty racist

That redhead is a 10/10, anyone got nudes?

nudes about a baroness/princess or whatever her adress is? that would be neat

more shirtless silver

so is this true?

LMBGTQ.. truely think this is a show for and about them? like Sense8?

Long John Silver canonically has a black wife

yes

FUAAAAAAAAARK

MUH DIIIIIIIIIICK