Unironically better than Endroducing

Unironically better than Endroducing...

Attached: B7543A81-A8C5-4BC4-B049-84E96AD8615B.jpg (600x600, 218K)

I agree.

I agree as well.

Just the best by far, really an instant classic.

Disagree, great though.

of course it is.
endtrodoucing isn't even that good.
white boy hype.

Huge FlyLo fan here, never dove into DJ Shadow's work. Is Endroducing worth a listen considering this thread?

It doesn’t take much to surpass Endtroducing. People talk about it like it’s the fucking pinnacle of instrumental hip hop/plunderphonics when it’s actually really fucking outdated and simplistic.

I'd give it a listen yeah

>simplistic
It is. But it's good.
Simple music can be good. What a shock.

Why would you compare them in the first place?

People like starting flame wars. OP probably just made the thread and ran like some shitty practical joke.

My only issue with Flying Lotus every wannabee music reviewer with no deep knowledge about hip hop compares every instrumental hip hop release with Fly Lo. It gets really annoying. Flying Lotus is not the only style or golden standard for this type of music.

Not sure why you're comparing them, but yes. It also kind of annoys me that nearly everyone thinks Cosmogramma is FlyLo's best album, it's great, but You're Dead! is better and Los Angeles is easily my all time favorite album.

You're Dead! is fucking lightyears

Who, then, is better than him?

Being genuine.

You miss the point. Not saying anyone is inherently better just have their individual style. Flying Lotus is great at what he does but to not acknowledged the different styles between producers is what annoys me which I see in most amateur reviews. Not all producers aim to create the same sound and atmosphere with their music.

sup leddit

Man you called something Reddit what a great contribution to the conversation.

Agreed.
Personally I like 1983 better.
Endtroducing never really hit the spot with me but I can still appreciate it.

1983 is my favorite too. You're Dead and Cosmogramma definitely are the next best tho

sorry reddit but i'm right

>Reeeeee whatever I don't like is Reddit

more like whatever is wrong is reddit, which is correct

whats the deal with this cover. ill assume Flylo made it. Was he trying to make some weird perspective art? poorly excecuted

Why must they be compared?

Just gonna throw you a bone here and say Madlib for overall quality.

"The artwork is an excerpt of Codex Tor, a series of books of compiled illustrations by Leigh McCloskey"
dolt