It's happening

It's happening.

Its real. What divides them though? Wasn't the First Order destroyed?

is that the title? bit long

>red font title
Dropped

Drumpf and white people. Nu-SW is based on American politics, not on the universe of SW.

>In a galaxy far, far away...
>a galaxy

Star wars takes place in a single galaxy.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Star Wars cartographers question: How many galaxies are in Star Wars? What are the big ones that they travel between?
I know a bunch of planets, but I never stopped to think about where they are in relation to eachother.

One (1)

Provided this isn't a shoop, Galaxies Divide would be better.

>Long ass title that doesn't sound good
>Star Wars is a single galaxy made up of hundreds of SYSTEMS

Yeah, totally real.

>Galaxies Divided

fixed

"A thousand galaxies divide" sounds like a really long distance. as in the divide between the galaxies not that the movie takes place in multiple ones. It probably means Rey or someone goes on a really long a treacherous journey.

You need to up the stakes. First it was about destroying planets, then about destroying solar systems, now it's about destroying galaxies, duh.

Divide is being used as a verb, not a noun

My Sup Forums side is showing

Maybe it's about a math competition then?

If divide were used in that sense it would have been "A thousand galaxies' divide".

it's sounds kinda awkward

whatever I'll watch it anyway

Good one m80

>a thousand galaxies divide
the fuck is this retardspeak

>Long ass title
The Empire Strikes Back - 23 letters
A Thousand Galaxies Divide - 26 letters

Not really out there.

DRUMPF BTFO

Whats wrong with it?

Fake and sweden

THREE PRAWNS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A GALAXY

Yuuzhan Wong confirmed.

If it's real, it's clumsier than a gungan.

pol on suicide watch

>nu-Star Wars

Will you ever learn your lesson?

Theres more hope in a good Avatr sequel than this dreck.

you pronounce syllables, not letters.

5 vs 8

Shit opinion

REKT

MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN

Or A Galaxy Divided

Think syllables, dummy, not letters

>numales in charge of grammar

It sounds stupid and awkward.

episode 5 vs episode 8
>pottery

Technically two since the Yuuzhan Vong came from a second, but there's only one Galaxy that all the action takes place in.

Too similar to A House Divided, comes across as on-the-nose.

SW Episode subtitles are all meant to sound like horror/thriller b-movie names, which this one doesn't as much. More actual sci-fi.

So, just like 80% of Star Wars titles?

>making a fake title which doesn't even sound plausible

you're reading too much into it. simply: the creators of Star Wars don't know the difference between a galaxy and a solar system.

The empire being something that was built to protect the galaxy from an outside threat would humanize Palpatine's actions a lot. We don't really know a lot other than he did it because he was possibly power hungry or the darkside consumed him into doing it and he neglected the threat while Vader took him down. Do you think we'll see Luke assume a similar position to Palpatine?

>Mfw Luke kills Leia because he sees her becoming a greedy, power hungry bitch, then assumes the title of Emperor and Kylo gets to become the Vader he always wanted to be training under Luke

why does this have a logo for the lucas museum of narrative art on it

Which were these 80%? Beside phantom menace I don't remember any of them being this stupid.

Is this translated or something? The grammar seems off. Shouldn't it be:
A Thousand Galaxy Divide
Or
A Thousand Galaxies Divided
?

Why would we care about the other 999 galaxies that are splitting apart?

>don't know the difference between 1000 generations vs. 1000 years
>now don't know the difference between 1000 systems and 1000 galaxies

CERAMICS!

>Disney in charge of knowing shit about space
Did you not see ep.VII?

OP tries very hard

Trailer should just be footage of TFA with Shia and Jaden talking over it.

why at the end of "EMPIRE" ARE THEY LOOKING AT A WHOLE galaxy THEN?

because they are on the outer rim territories. like i was with your mom's taint last night

I'm a test tube baby.

Oh I can tell

>Luke puts on the Emperor's face and says 'Now I am Sheev'

>YFW SHEEV WAS DRUMPF ALL ALONG

>noone cared who I was after I put on the mask.

Dark of the Moon Michael Bay teir title.

Is that some new Chink Breed that's introduced so SW would stop bombing in China?

It's awkward but I kinda like it.

AHH THE TOLERANT LEFT AT WORK AGAIN I SEE

9:
GFFA (Main Galaxy)
Rishi Maze ("Companion A", Location of Kamino)
Firefist ("Companion B")
"Companions C-G"
Yuuzhan Vong Galaxy

Too similar

FAKE NEWS

fascism should never be tolerated

Sounds like a fucking EU novel

Based. No less than this douche deserves.

Yuuzhan Vong trilogy when?

You have to go back

no u

>that title

wew, no one is going to call it that.

he's right.

TFA was utter shit balls and although Rogue One was better, it still leaned heavy on the OT without doing much of its own thing or expanding star wars in any way. it was good mostly because it was self contained and had limits set based on being a direct prequel to episode 4

>hit like a woman.

A Galaxy Divided is much better

He will not divide us.

There's no need to explore other galaxies when they haven't even finished the other half of their own beyond Rakata Prime.

>the rest of the video is him literally crying while walking away
>people on pol were unironically saying that he enjoyed the punch and was an alpha and in fact loves getting punched

TOP KEK

ok.

It's a quasar not a galaxy

cringe

>people on Sup Forums were unironically saying they eat poo poo turds from doggy bums
defend this

Dumbass.

>tolerant left strikes again

They are the very "monsters" they perceive everyone else to be.

this is literally the only way to deal with ethnic nationalists

you don't have to tolerate the intolerant

What is this from? Reverse image search brings up nothing

>Luke,did I ever tell you about a Sith that used a double-bladed lightsaber. It started attacking my master Qui-Gon on this very planet,that was when my master Qui gon was making his way back from winning your father in a pod race event.Qui gon took your father from your granny who he couldn't free unfortunately.When that Sith showed up,it furiously attacked Qui gon with extreme haste skill-fully somersaulting from a fast moving speeder bike,Qui gon managed to evade the Sith by force leaping on the starship entry bay I remember saying to my master "what was that thing" Qui gon only knew it was trained in the dark side. On the starship was your mother,father,myself and this little droid r2d2. Anyway luke,Once back on naboo that red stripey horned huminoid Sith thing showed up dropped it's black hooded cape and attacked both me and my master,we didn't ask any questions during the battle,like "why are you trying to kill us" we just had a proper Jedi Sith 2 v 1 in the depths of a naboo spaceport. after a good ten minutes of light sword duels the Sith warrior force threw me from a 90ft high walkway that had no safety barriers,Master Qui gon and the Sith were now 1v1,I didn't use my force run to catch up and got cut-off from the action,trapped behind this red plasma stuff that switched on and off like a timed laser door,standing, useless behind the door, I watched as Qui gon got stabbed with one side of the horned beings laser sword. Once the laser door thing opened I attacked the Sith and cut his sword in half,but the Sith got the better of me,and force threw me down what looked like a bottomless shaft,luckily I grabbed on to a small light fitting,the force grew strong,and I used Jedi arm leap pulling myself straight up into a front flip over the Sith force grabbing and activating Qui gons laser sword on my way over it's head,I landed smoothly then somehow managed to cut the Sith in half by taking advantage of the fact that it didn't know how to use the High Ground.

Why do leftists hate white people?

All of you are literally cuckolds like the guy who "punched" him.
Too bad this is an SFW edit. There are also pictures of him watching a girl suck another dude off and getting shit on.

It's fake and a poor attempt at trolling

>"The left are a bunch of weak cucks"
>stormblr babby gets his shit kicked in
>literally does nothing about it
Really made me think.

Aside from the obvious "galaxies" problem, I actually would really like this title. It feels like something we haven't yet seen in the star wars and the length of it really makes it stand out

>It started attacking
lol

He continued the interview after being """hit"""

...and did nothing against his assailant. What a limp wristed beta boy lmao

My guess is that the OP pic is of an invitation to a gallery or exhibit opening. The title makes way more sense as a museum exhibit (or something similar) than it does as a movie title.