Has there ever been a better representation for the human embodiment of Sup Forums than this enlightened man right here?

Has there ever been a better representation for the human embodiment of Sup Forums than this enlightened man right here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

:(

Digibro's music is dog shit

Doesnt matter. He has look, the attitude, and the false ego of every user on this god forsaken board.

L I T E R A L L Y who?

Serious question who actually still cares about digibro? He's gone off the deep end I can't see how anyone takes him seriously

U don know digibrony mlp ?

Digibro. The internets busiest K-On fan.

rip john lennon

His insecurity and narcissism are interesting to me. I think the dude's an idiot and needs to go outside and better his life, but as a youtube personality he's entertaining as hell when he's not doing his pretentious video essays

Will he be the next Mr.Anime?

go outside and find a different, cuter wife, Digibro. He's not that bad with the pretentiousness. Most his videos are decent

Of course I'm not going to go back and watch his old pony avatar shit

>pretentious video essays
Yeah but I thought that was his whole shtick. I mean I I don't see many people coming to his channel for the time he tapped about some guro artist for four minutes, but maybe I'm wrong

*rapped sorry I'm retarded

Actually he just got engaged

I know he's supposed to be a huge weeb but I'm not a weeb myself so I know next to nothing about him, but I did see his retrospective on Coheed and Cambria which was really well put together. I also saw some of his other music related videos but it's just him sucking Kendrick Lamar's/Fantano's dick each video.

Well shit
Still though, besides his personal life, does anyone watch him for his anime shit? Lots of people have called him out for being a pseudo intellectual / pretentious from what I've seen, I'm just kind of curious if there's more too him than those videos

I like his After Dark shit. This main channel is okay i guess

DIGIBRONY
MEGA PHONY
HOMIE WANNA FUCK A PONY

His music channel is pretty pointless. It's clear he barely knows anything about the production of music, history or context. He just half pays attention to stuff on Sup Forums charts and keeps pushing the same handful of artists he probably listened to when he was like 13.

Also his taste is so narrow it makes his recommendations useless. At least youtubers like fantano and ollie like a wide variety of genres and moods and can at least somewhat articulate the technical aspects of music.

He's trying to put some sort of personal narrative on his music commentary, but it's completely uninteresting when he's never been involved with music communities in any significant way and his life is so boring.

It's kind of a shame we're stuck with music youtubers like him when there are so many knowledgable people immersed in music scenes who surely have idiosyncratic tastes and interesting stories to tell. But these people don't care about yt

Brony analysis videos are probably as low as the human race can sink