ITT: American logic

ITT: American logic

>bring over millions of unintelligent black slaves to be laborers
>divide country and start war that kills a million people in order to free them because "muh equality"
>they never integrate into society, just destroy everything they touch
>Americans now have no cheap labor
>just replace lost black slaves with Mexicans
>don't need to even buy these people or care about their health, literally cheaper and more disposable than slaves
>act like nothing is wrong and that you're the most "free" country on earth

>you can risk your life and kill other people in Iraq for Jewish oil interests at 18 years old
>you cannot order a beer at a bar for three more years

>he thinks the civil war was about slavery

but the mexicans keep coming even when we don't want them

you've got a point.

to be fair though republican presidents have granted citizenship to millions of brown immigrants, and democrats are trying to as well but the republicans keep stopping them.

b-but nothing is wrong, user...

this is why other countries hate us on this board

You are seriously retarded and a disgrace to leaf posters which is seriously saying something

Eh, there are so many reasons...

this too.

the losers have convinced themselves their grandparents were fighting for "state's rights" because that's more PC.

nevermind the fact that every single state's declaration of secession mentioned slavery at least once as the reason for war.

Canadian logic
>if you kill your enemies, they win

OP BTFO

Because there was already debate as to whether or not it should be allowed. It's like how Brexit made no secret of hating the EU's immigration policy.

The only reason the Union freed the slaves was to rally abolitionist support for a war that was quickly losing popularity.

>we need more guns to protect ourselves from crazy niggers, whitebois, Muslim extremists with guns
>stricter gun la-
>no THIS IS FUCKIN MERICA AND AIN'T NOBODY TAKIN AWAY MUH RIGHTS. EVERYBODY SHOULD GET A GUN

Why is it that you think niggers or beaners had anything to do with building America? Why does anyone think that?

Then why the fuck were they ever here? Niggers were on a completely separate continent.

>The only reason the Union freed the slaves was to rally abolitionist support for a war that was quickly losing popularity
indeed, but they didn't force their enemies to mention slavery as the reason for secession, did they?

hmmm?
which happened first, states seceding over slavery or the north freeing slaves?

But OP, slavery wasn't the direct cause of the civil war.

>what southerners actually believe

You forgot
>purposely kill all the smart ones so they don't figure out how to escape, leaving only dumb ones to breed for generations

In retrospect none of this shit would have happened if we left them alone in Africa. Their wealth is not worth the problems they are causing. We could have eventually bypassed them and went to space, but nope.

That place should have been left alone and sealed. Any (non-African/Egyptian, etc) person from the civilized world who dares travel their should have been killed to maintain isolation.

Assassins and snipers should have been patrolling the edges of borders to keep people who belong in, inside, and to keep people from the outside from continuing to breath, and ships on the coast ways patrol for illicit navel travel. Contact with natives would for the good of all be forbidden.

When possible walling off the entire border between civilization and their world should have been a priority.

I'm from the North.
I said Slavery didnt directly cause it, more indirectly. The south seceded because they though Lincoln was gonna steal their slaves. And Lincoln just wanted to preserve the Union. The war was to preserve the Union.

>i'll show everyone i stopped paying attention to history in middle school

>The south seceded because they though Lincoln was gonna steal their slaves.
that would be slavery causing it then.

they weren't wrong about the north freeing the slaves, but they forced Lincoln's hand. It might have gone smoother if they hadn't'a'done that.

>my state rewrote the textbooks to keep me stupid and proud.

>bring over millions of unintelligent black slaves to be laborers

Who was Britain for $64,000, Alex.

> a God damned leaf

bump from page 10 :^)

I'll give you a bump
>expecting a nation that's 80% Christian and 56% creationist to use logic.
>2016

It wasn't. But if you turn an internal conflict into a crusade against evil, who is gonna oppose that? Certainly not Europe. And now your soldiers are righteous as well.

>if you turn an internal conflict into a crusade against evil, who is gonna oppose that?
the southern states did that themselves by naming slavery in their declarations of secession.

the north didn't even have to frame them, they did it themselves.

>I think people should follow the immigration laws of the place they want to immigrate to
>RACIST!

>wetbacks should go back to mexico
gets the Hispanic vote
>Mexicans should go back to mexico
racist

you need to show you know the difference between brown Americans and brown Mexicans.

otherwise, yes, you're just a racist.

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT HE PUT THE BURGER IN THE CUP ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DELETE THIS FUCKING PICTURE NOW