Withdrawal

>withdrawal

Why am I such a degenerate Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARXHHevvr6Q
theverge.com/2015/11/11/9700446/ibogaine-treatment-opiate-addiction-psychedelic-drug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you're a cluckhead

google Kratom

because life is hard and pleasure takes away the edge. if it makes you happy in the coming years most people's lives will be controlled by some sort of pleasure educing drug. the best they come up with so far has been sex in terms of safety for the general population.

it's okay bud, I know that feel, I'm going through a taper right now. the degenerate's are the ones who find they're hooked and don't do anything about it.

buy some poppy seeds on amazon and make some poppy seed tea to hold you over.

>if it makes you happy in the coming years most people's lives will be controlled by some sort of pleasure educing drug.

You mean the internet?

I've been drinking for years... almost 8 or so even more... on sunday i just stopped. haven't missed liquor since.

Pathetic.

How much over the course of those eight years? Curious.

back to the poppy fields Ahmed

get fucked druggies

Joon me in a martini to celebrate

Deployed burger queer

I get to kill Ahmeds for a living

I feel you homie. I've been drinking a 12 pack on work nights and 18-30 on off nights since I was 21. I've started cleaning up, I went 20 days sober and got so drunk I made up for all that last time. These days I can only piece together about 7-10 days at a time before a big ugly relapse.

I'll say a prayer for you user, I mean it. You can do this.

Save it. Just save getting high. one day you might be fucked up with a real bad medical condition, and then you can cocoon yourself in the glow to escape pain that has debilitated you anyways.
Think of it as an ace in the hole.

And remember that not feeling sick is an experience unto itself.

god bless you user

It started with every friday and saturday night... then the past 5 years became from half pints of vodka nightly to full pints... the last 3 years have been 2 steel reserves... or up to 4 a night depending on the night... the last year was a full on 2 steel reserves mandatory to go to sleep... the last 2 months was every night drinking no pauses to recover... just stopped cold turkey on sunday and doesn't feel the crave... i must have out drank myself.

You will outdrink yourself one day it took me... about 15 years but i finally kicked the habit... i smoke cigars now.

you are now feeling manually

Kek

I'm on day 6. The hangovers are getting a exponentially worse every binge. as of right this moment I have no desire to drink but eventually I'll talk myself into it again.

I figured out that 13 is my magical number. Any amount of beer under 13 beers makes me uncomfortable because after just 1 I NEED more. At 13 beers I hit that euphoria but then it constantly needs to be replenished to keep it going. It's all about not having that first sip.

(Easier said than done obviously)

God has been good to me though, I'll make it through this. No AA or rehab or god forbid r/stopdrinking required.

That's why i switched to steel reserves the kick is incredible.

They're damn tasty I'll give you that. Tastes like pineapple juice.

Do it user, kill them all!

someones been reading huxley, eh

Opioid withdrawal

Kratom and its derivatives have been used for the management of opium withdrawal. Data on the incidence and prevalence of its use are lacking, as physicians are generally unfamiliar with it, and its use is not detected by typical drug screening tests.[5] Kratom metabolites can be detected by specialized mass spectrometry tests.[7] Incidence of kratom use appears to be increasing among those who have been self-managing chronic pain with opioids purchased without a prescription and are cycling (but not quitting) their use.[5] As of 2011, there have been no formal clinical trials performed to study the efficacy or safety of kratom to treat opioid addiction.[4]

The pharmacological effects of kratom on humans are not well studied. Its metabolic half-life, protein binding, and elimination characteristics are all unknown.[4] Kratom behaves as a μ-opioid receptor agonist, similar to opiates like morphine, although its effects differ significantly from those of opiates.[4]

It has also been used to manage opioid withdrawal symptoms by chronic opioid users.[11]

kratom is thought to behave similarly to a μ-opioid receptor agonist like morphine,[4] and thus is used for managing chronic pain as well as recreationally.[5] Kratom use is not detected by typical drug screening tests plus you can but it online for about seven dollars an ounce.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa

bruh im coming off being a stoner for years
been four weeks and still sucks
do yoga, work out, read, be around senpai and friends and you'll be gucci.
thoughts and love, life is a tricky mistress sometime.

KEEP FAITH BRO, I LOVE YOU (slight homo...homo SAPIEN)

Kratom is the shit I'm on it right now. Been taking it on and off (mostly off) for five years.

>being a degenerate

you mirin' my girl?

also bro

just form reality to your mind

positive thinking goes a long way, and youll be way better in the long run for sobering up.

then spend your ancient elderly years completely zapped out of your mind, just bide your time in relative sanity till then, have kids, get security, then get high in the nursing homes, nigga.

Kratom is good I take it and go to school keeps me focused great for ADD.

one day, nigga, one day ill be back and fuck that bitch till she's corn...or korn

I've been getting off heroin recently. I hate myself for being like this. Im so depressed. I honestly don't know if I can totally stop. I lead a perfectly normal double life, have a secure job I'm good at and a few good friends but inside I just can't take it. But anyway, I feel you bro

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARXHHevvr6Q

Been off opiates for 3 months now, feels good man.

trololol

mary j can fuck ya if youre smoking that dank ass bomb ass thc ridden firey creamsicle multiple times a day and taking a buncha amphetamines (like hitler) to clear your mind

best luck, nigga, solidarity

>been on sertaline for the past 2 months (zoloft) after talking to doctor about being chronically depressed
>it's helped me kick my drinking urges and anxiety/depression
>scored first date in over a year yesterday
>tfw my life feels generally great now, much less moody and I get shit done

although it's like doubled the amount of time it takes for me to cum. Not sure how I feel about that

KEEP FAITH BRO
make life your drug, start burning shit (metaphorically)

i got you, bro, i got you

everybody has demons they wrestle with brother. I'm not going to try and trick you into trading one for another. Let me tell you something.

Everything in life is a balance between your coping mechanisms and the amount there is to cope with. Drugs take the place of your own coping mechanisms, often initially as a form of auxiliary coping for an exceptionally large load of bullshit, but they can equally become started for fun or peer pressure. The result is the same. Over time they completely replace your coping mechanism. This is where the psychological element of withdrawal comes from and is prevalent in any sort of behavior we are trying to kick. But let me tell you something else.

The withdrawal is not your enemy. By not doing drugs you are hit with the waves of bullshit of real life and psychologically you are looking for your coping mechanisms. It is the wall of shit in your life that is your enemy, and without your coping mechanisms they perspectively become worse.

But they are not worse. They are the same they have always been. Sitting there waiting for you to solve them. It is only when faced with all of them at once that it becomes crippling.

Start fixing the ones you can fix. The small ones. The easy ones. One at a time and work your way up to the bigger ones. Look yourself in the mirror, not to insult the man you see, not to ridicule his life, but ask him. Ask him what he wants you to do. Ask him how you can make it right. Ask him how you can help. In the end, that person looking back at you is the only one that genuinely matters. They are with you from life until death and even when you are alone he is there.

That man is your friend. When the whole world turns against you that man is your friend.

Make it right with him and your mind will be at ease. God is on the inside. But so is the devil. In the end it is you that must want and will one side or the other to win.

way better, bro

please your woman

find that clitoris

she'll repay you tenfold

Holy shit dude 6 whole days without alcohol? Damn bro you made it.

Don't be a fucking faggot. Good for you for quitting, but don't be a delusional fuckwad. 6 days is nothing. Try a year.

Stick with it, lad.

The temptation will come. Be the man your children would want to have as a father.

hear hear, bro

that's the philosophy that i roll with to help

DO IT FOR THE KIDS

The amphetamines I can understand, but weed is laughable to me desu lad.

Still though best of luck. Exercise, hiking out in the mountains by myself is my salvation and reading.

The hardest part is the dull feeling after going through misery.

'ppreciated, nigga
good man
screenshotted

Because you're a fuckin beta with no testosterone and motivation for life whatsoever. Kill yourself already and please ask your parents to use your body as a fertilizer in a local agriculture

The (((pharmaceutical companies))) are lobbying states and making it a Schedule 1 Narcotic. They did it in Alabama last month. Get it while you can and stay off the shit.

I know that feel OP, I'm in the same shoes. Don't give up, I went 3 weeks and cracked, filled up an emergency flask full of moonshine I told myself I wasn't going to use. Next thing you know I'm on my floor chasing my dog around for fun while my neighbors probably went crazy. I'm back to round 1, but I had to pick up smoking again to alleviate stress from this, picking my battles one at a time lel.

Was this from alcohol or something else?

I used to be hooked on the shard. The key is to find something you love that you would never give up. Something that means so much to you someone could give you unlimited booze or drugs and you would tell them to fuck off.

You need to be pursuing that dream job, that dream meme degree, that dream girl (risky tho in case it goes wrong), a kid, ect. Problem with alcohol though is that most people can manage it but you need to not be okay with just getting by. Tough one m8.

are you me?

Alcohol, I see now OP was talking about opiods. I don't touch those, at most I've dabbled in various speeds which seem far more stimulating.

I'm not as good with words as some of the anons ITT, but I wish you good luck, OP.

I drank at least 13 oz of whiskey, and often well over 26 oz, every single night for a year. Obviously I was completely fucked the entire time. Quitting was hard, but I made it, and I haven't had more than a social beer since. You can do it too, there are plenty of success stories ITT already and it's unlikely we are all fundamentally better than you are in some way. So you can make it, too.

>Never used more than cigarettes, alcohol and weed
>Love nicotine too much to quit cigarettes so I vape now
>inb4 faggot, I don't do it in public and it isn't a hobby of mine
>don't drink
>haven't smoked weed in 2 years (nearly 3) but I still want it even though I'd get evicted

If anything goes nuclear I'll be the first to sacrifice myself for you brilliant gentleman

I actually got off meth partially by getting an ADD script shortly after getting clean which was about three years ago. I've never liked alcohol though it tastes like shit.

Posted a few times so far in this thread and just wanted to let you all know you're some really great people. Thanks for your stories.

Former heroin addict here. Used for 4 years. Been clean for 2 years. I've been using kratom too. I use it rarely now though. And just to let you know, you need to be careful with kratom. You can withdraw from that too. Not as bad as heroin withdrawal, but it's not comfortable.

I wish this board could go off topic more. You get banned for not posting a very narrow field of topics.

Agreed. I hope every user shakes whatever bullshit off.

It's never impossible no matter how hopeless it seems. Especially opioids, it's hell and you will fail most likely, but you will be much happier in the end.

It's a long fucking road.

/chrischan/ and /runescape/ are always so fun here. For /alch/ I usually go to /ck/ but as we all know they're fuckboys

yes.
from the future.
Don't jump.
Chase that girl.
Be nice to mom.
Try to fuck your dog less.

Yeah I get a runny nose, but not the shits, vomiting and shakes for a week.

Gabapentin will definitely help with heroin withdrawal. Seriously. It's amazing. You will sleep and have no restless legs. And it fucks you up too. And you can't become physically dependent on it. They should prescribe that over suboxone or subutex any day.

forreal though
im getting this oddly satisfying...
almost...
h-h-human type feeling from this.

Every so often I think the internet may be a good, non-socially crippling tool for peoples.

Much love, niggas, much love.

>sex in terms of safety

are you serious?

Never take subs or anything else like it, it always fails.

Gab and a benzo for a limited time is the way to go, also Imodium and fucking make yourself move/exercise.

Opiates suck man. I don't know if there is a magic pill but this cured my depression, fuck it's worth a try if you get desperate

theverge.com/2015/11/11/9700446/ibogaine-treatment-opiate-addiction-psychedelic-drug

jokes on you my problem is unfixable which is crippling loneliness kek

There isn't a magic pill. Willpower and the desire to better oneself is the only thing.

>american
It is in your nature

this is stupid, i'm fit and also have good grades but i'm unable to make friends so drink myself to sleep every two days (the other days i use to lift and study)

im just unable to sociabilize because my body language or something i dunno

I like the love, but man, it's tough being a failure. All my old friends are graduating, getting careers, or are doing worse than me and are just as embarrassed to hang with me as I am with people who are doing better than me.

I just want my old friends back. I just want to be surrounded by equals.

i dont even know what your flag is
i dont even like your face
i dont even know if youve been blown more than twice

drugs are okay
drinking is gud
life is hard
and
youre a judgemental faggot

this thread is a respite from the usual hatred and fun

be nice, faggot

I shot heroin and popped benzo's daily for 5 years in search of the blue pill OP

All I got were court cases and debt and rehab.

I'm a year and a half clean now from everything (including the pharma jew SSRI's and all that nonsense).

You can do it bruh. I mean, give it a week and you'll be fiending again and posting on Sup Forums but going through that shit will make you calloused as fuck after a while.

anyway, blogpost over :^)

what do you like besides drugs, bro?
real question

I wasn't really referring to autistic people who can't socialize.

okay, i'm sorry i'm genetic trash, i'm still trying to live up to what i can

I like magic the gathering, dnd, vidya and other nerd shit. It's the closest I can get to that old feeling. Camping and hiking and stuff are great but it's tough to have that pure equality when no one cared about any of it.

I'd hang out with you bb. I'm sort of a loner anyway but I somehow managed to get a gf. It's possible.

How old are you?

I heard that works after one use.

look people in the eyes and personality mirror
laugh a lot
contribute to the group in smarts, ladies, jokes, political discourse, specialized weapon skills, etc.

You know what's fucked up? I had to get gab off my friend who was really nice enough to give me a bunch of them to help with my withdrawal. He was a former addict too, so he understood my pain, but he uses them for his chronic back pain. When I was getting clean, the doctor in the ER gave me Xanax and clonidine. I told my friend what I was taking and he said the clonidine was shit, which it is and takes a day to kick in too, it was bullshit. So he gave me some of his gabs, and that was the first time hearing about them. And I took them that week when I was getting clean and stopped taking the clonidine and just continued to use the Xanax with them. I was in pure heaven. I was happy and feeling much better that week too. And it pisses me off because the doctor failed to even tell me about Gab. The sole purpose of that medicine is to help with chronic pain and restless legs! It's a neurological medication. It just baffles me that he failed to even tell me about that medication. Do you think he knew and just didn't want me to know about it? It makes me mad that I had to get it from my friend. The doctor saw me and I told him I was in serious pain and just wanted to get better.

Nah mate, i just have post-exams drinking depression, you know, everything went to shit i just wanted to see some brexit memes before I sleep

I feel for you sir. Just had my balls chopped so no more love babies for me. Had a two day oxy bender and was strung out like a bitch.

It'll pass..

there's no going back, amigo
only way is forward
don't let that paranoia haunt you, itll just stand in the way of the baby steps you gotta take

i dunno much about that geek life, but I swear to god, all the addicts I've know have creative genius in them

something about the obsessive lifestyle, if channeled in prouctive outlets, can definitely make you great

find some way your natural disposition can work in your favor

and i hate to use old cliches, but if those peeps arent your friends anymore, they werent that great of friends to begin with

a person is lucky to have two or three close friends that stick around

The only thing that fills the drug void for me is acting, painting, writing, reading, (and excercise)

but chasing who you love and what you love
as lame as it sounds
is all you can do
its the AMERICAN WAY

also:
be prepared to get lucky
get yo shit together
and then just go out in the world more
those fags who you miss, only got where they were through opportunity because life is unfair, but i swear if you cast enough bait, youll land something

i know advice is gay and meaningless, and only you know you, and only you can help yourself,
but i believe in you, because i try to tell myself this shit every day

life is beautiful, youve got eyes to see and hands to work

go slay some niggers

I had to get everything on my own.

Doctors are fucking idiots who dont really give a shit in my experience, they just want money.

It took me many many attempts with different things to find something that didn't make it complete hell.

The hardest part for me is getting the fuck over it and filling my time with hobbies or whatever.

>go slay some niggers

top fucking kek

Capped most of your posts in this thread just so you know. Thanks again user.

>two day
>bender

wew lad

Was gonna tell you to just take some painkillers until I saw the filename.

I dunno. Take some sleeping stuff and sleep for like a week. Sit in a chair, look at the wall and sip some cold god damn water with ice in it. Doesn't that sound good? Just sit and be quiet for a while and then curl up in bed?

cheers, matey, means more than you know
one love under user

Why are numales this fucking gay? A man improves himself in solitude if need be to obtain the woman and children he needs to carry on his legacy. He is evolved to handle this trial and thrive.

Some how this generation of lump wrists feel the need to cry if they are ever without affection. Digusting. Go lift some weights, run 10k, and suck it up cupcake.

Man, you just don't know nothing, I lift 30kg+bw pull ups and 80 kg+bw dips and 300 lb bench press and still i feel like shitty because life has not fucking meaning and you better find that shit in yourself or some community before capitalism fucking wrecks you

Muh capitalism meme doesn't get your seed in a woman or raise the kids to be worth a shit. No excuses. We are men, we do better. Women make excuses to us.

2 post by this id

oh yes, there is no excuses. I'm doing really good with this, with a fucking child who doesn't even will recognize me because BIOLOGICALLY speaking he will love his MOTHER like nothing else and i'm will be fucking TRASH who brings money and nothing else AMIRITE

All real white men drink you stupid faggots.

It's shitskins who cannot handle their alcohol and thus become alcoholics.

The choice doesn't need to be abstinence or dependence. There is a healthy medium.

This...
I can be right by my health; eat well and workout.
I can be constantly learning things that interest me.
I can have a healthy heir with good genetics.
But unless i dedicate my life to winning this 'one size fits all ratrace' ill always have this feeling of failure held above my head ready to burst.

Anyone have advice for someone a week off nicotine and 2 days off cannabis? Been lifting and doing physical things but i cannot focus or get anything done as far as studies go. Nothing is fun, my interests, vidya, nor web development. How long does this last and what coping mechanisms can i use to get my fucking mind back. I was waaaaay better off smoking every day from a studies perspective.

I use to binge drink on average a fifth of vodka 5 days out of a week, for several years.

Do yourself a favor and stop drinking. The magic number thing never works just ask anybody who's had a drinking problem.

You'll be surprised how much better mentally you'll be after being sober 2-3 months.

my advice is, sleep OR get drunk OR play some vidya

and ask advice to the NEAREST neighbour you have (i mean, if you live in a department, the nearest douchebag you know)

you are so fucking gay