How should society/legal system deal with women that deliberately make false rape accusations?

How should society/legal system deal with women that deliberately make false rape accusations?

rape them

Jail time equivalent to the sentence the alleged rapist would get. For making false claims. Or she could just actually get raped.

at least a couple of years in prison

thanks for the (you) user

this. should be the same for any kind of false accusations.

Burden of proof on the accuser

cut off a titty

Pay $$$$$$$$ to victim. Make them get jobs and shit.

They will learn quite quickly that way.

/thread

minimum of this, plus being required to financially support the accused "rapist" for life

Give them a permanent label equavalent to that of sex offenders and ruin their social life, the only thing women care about.

put them on a list like sex offenders
warning those around them that they have been convicted of crybullying
>imagine the justice doe

fpbp

i wish i could be the state rapist

Move to Moldova user

rope them

Walk of shame

Actually prosecute the ones who do.

Keep track of the statistics of false rape claims (not done and hasn't been done ever).

This shit right HERE!

Televise it! Let famous directors shoot the shaming live and cut it to some jamming tunes.

Maximum jail time in accordance with what the accused would get.

Additionally, they should be put on the sex offenders list and be made to talk to their new neighbors whenever moving regarding their status on the sex offender list.

An eye for an eye

Make of that what you will, because I won't

Wait what, do they not even get charged with wasting police time etc and have to pay all court charges if it gets that far?
Because if they don't even get that then it's a start, along with a public naming and shaming and jail time.

double jeopardy

Simple
>import islam
>profit
>cash??

Caulderize their cunt shut so you 100% know they can't be raped in the future.

death.

YO This right here! This needs to be done. Email your congressman and rev up those twitter accounts. This needs to be a thing

Ideally they would be raped on a big wooden platform in the middle of town for all to see.
Man doing the rape would have an executioner's mask on.
All citizens are invited to watch but it's mandatory for female citizens.
Rotten tomatoes are provided around the viewing platform.

For more public cases the rape is filmed on national television.

But then again in my society raping a woman wouldn't be a crime and wouldn't be called rape.
Eventually women would learn not to go anywhere by themselves and to just realize it's their own fault if they ever do get raped when they shouldn't have been walking around without male supervision.

Make up a law in wich responsibility is held when proof has been fabricated and testimony has been falsified in order to convict someone who was innocent.
So no need to prove malice, if you fuck with the system the system should fuck you up.

This. This right here

Beat me to it. The maximum would be a 100% fitting punishment. On top of that they would have to be placed in whatever prison ward is befitting. In some states they get tossed into the violent offender section etc.

Tied up in the city square in stocks, stripped naked everyone gets a turn.

Except in reality women will just treat such a label as a badge of honor.

Unconditional freedom for the ten Level III sex offenders incarcerated closest to where she lives.

Make the accuser pay compensation for years to the defendant. Nothing would be more satisfying than taking her money every month

cmon my comment was plenty edgy...

I deserve at least three yous by now.

fuck you, you made me spit my drink out

Here user have one of mine from i got more than I need

Five tips of me fedora to you, kind sir.

They should go in prison for at least 1 year and pay a huge fine.

That's what most law systems do when someone fills a false report.

extradite them and make them live in a migrant camp

>send them to mexico after Trump builds the wall.

The harshest legal punishment allowed by law. Women who lie about rape have not only committed a crime against a man, they have also abused our legal system, and most importantly, they have committed a crime against all victims of rape.

They should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. There is a special place in hell for them.

rape them