/brit/

The Anglo-Saxon space frontier, a vast uncharted galaxy full of planets to settle and colonise, spacefarers to explore and adventure the lands of wild, primitive natives, a time of swashbuckling and lawlessness for space pirates, boarding and looting cargo ships and tech vessels, space cowboys gunslinging on deserted moons, while a centralised fascistic Neo-Mosley Empire expands its borders

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@53.959225,-1.0800055,3a,15.3y,329.86h,84.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipMcHpgqiO99bBQumRB7sJmQJ4hPCC8-M6eAZJS_!2e10!7i11000!8i5500
breitbart.com/london/2015/09/21/analysis-bbc-pictures-show-53-migrant-kids-just-36-men-out-of-step-with-reality/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570639/Match-Of-The-Day-panel-white-needs-diverse-BBC-says.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html
i.4cdn.org/gif/1503088269660.webm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41001169
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANIME and so on

>Yank flags

Cor look at that lovely bit of Arse

google.co.uk/maps/@53.959225,-1.0800055,3a,15.3y,329.86h,84.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipMcHpgqiO99bBQumRB7sJmQJ4hPCC8-M6eAZJS_!2e10!7i11000!8i5500

ban unhealthy people from the NHS

if I was a billionaire, yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum

me at 6AM

>anglo saxon
bloody racist

if i was a billionaire i could finally afford a studio flat in Hackney

state of you

#Banter lol

>those times

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

>Stansted Airport evacuated

ah yes, Buddhism.

>The BBC is “a publicly-funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people, compared with the population at large”.

>All this, he said, “creates an innate liberal bias inside the BBC”.

-Andrew Marr

breitbart.com/london/2015/09/21/analysis-bbc-pictures-show-53-migrant-kids-just-36-men-out-of-step-with-reality/

>ANALYSIS: BBC Pictures Show 53% Migrant Kids, Just 36% Men – Hugely Out Of Step With Official Stats

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570639/Match-Of-The-Day-panel-white-needs-diverse-BBC-says.html

>Match Of The Day panel is 'too white' and needs to become more diverse, BBC says

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html

>BBC turns down trainees because they are WHITE: Job applicants stunned to be told corporation only wants people from 'ethnic minority backgrounds'

Andrew Marr, former writer for the conservative Daily Express
Andrew Neil, known right winger, former Murdoch lackey and editor of The Times
Nick Robinson, former charming of the Oxford conservatives
Laura Kuenssberg, privately educated from a millionaire family, known for her conservative views and has been reprimanded by ofcom for her political bias

The BBC is literally chock full off Tories

>Engrenages
I regret not starting to watch it from its first season.

LOOOOOOOOL oh my days

if I was a billionaire I'd run for the US presidency and gain a large internet following that expects me to overhaul their political system, but then put neocon policies in place as a joke

my beautiful fiance

i.4cdn.org/gif/1503088269660.webm

At half past three
We go home for tea
And get home for a quarter to four
And ten pairs of feet
Go running up the street
And in through their own front door

>the Tories are right-wing

utter state of this runt

>unoriginal

would never happen

Trump could shit his pants and his supporters would line up lick his arse

Corbyn could shit his pants and his supporters would line up lick his arse

really hope we find at least a single race of alien women that essentially resemble our own

its the IRA

stop using "literally" as an intensifier, it is not "literally chock full of Tories".

that's really unfunny

Doesn't disprove what he said. The BBC is a special type of neo liberalism crossed with neoconservative, it IS biased against corbyn because he is actually left wing, which has nothing to do with the fact that socially the BBC is very left-progressive. Economically it isn't though.

the political system furthest from natural law will always be the worst

Communism, based on equality, will be dead in the water as it doesn't take into account the natural process of animalistic freedom and competition

Facism will do well as it is based around a strong leader and pride in one's people

Libertarianism will do well so long as it is civil

Anarchy will flounder and result in suppression by the stronger

Democracy is an abberation that seems to work, like Churchill said it is the worst system until all others are tried

bought another skirt

Hmm I wonder if ancients would have dreams of being out and realising they are naked

absolutely delusional

Asians

haha why yes I DO have to take a 30 minute bus and a 40 minute tube ride with 2 changes to get to Soho, and YES my postcode is SE28 and I can never go to the local shop, or leave my house at all after 9pm in safety, and YES I am paying £1200 a month for a mouldy room with a shared kitchen and bathroom in Mr Patel's family home, but at least I'm living that London life! I'm metropolitan! Something you provincials wouldn't understand x

>tories
>conservative

Kuenssberg is not a conservative you utter spud

Imagine if aliens were intercepting and examining a cross section of Earth's communications, and were about to make contact when they saw this post and changed their mind.

frankly I don't know what to make of Russia and it's peoples

it might be best fragmented

EXCELLENT POST
WTF I LOVE THE IRISH NOW

you have listed 3 people who have connections to former centre-right publications. the bbc is chock full of left-leaning liberals, which explains why its output and content is so left leaning, from its coverage of the migrant crisis where literally over 50% of pictures were of kids and most of them women, to its stream of content about transgender people and blackwashing british history to pretend roman britain was full of niggers

actually, genuinely hilarious that someone can look at the BBC's output and claim it is anything but left liberal, pro-multicultural, pro-mass migration rubbish

>/gif/.webm
no, I don't think I will

The oldest extant poem in Old English was found on a carving in Dumfries. Why do Scots pretend they aren't just English people again?

LIVID janny bannyed me

I reckon that aliens look like us

they'll do for now

if they aren't cute they might as well not bother

>he can't afford to live in London

loooool

>the BBC is more biased than Sup Forums

Democracy=agreement between the weak and strong that the strong won't rape the weak too hard and we get to pretend the weak have a say in running the country. It's not an aberration, it acknowledges the natural state.

stop

black willies just look weird

there was a twilight zone episode about it
the twist: they really WERE like us

Birmingham gangs banned from city in landmark ruling

>Two rival criminal groups have been hit with what police describe as the largest ever gang injunction. Eighteen men, aged between 19 and 29 and some in prison, are banned from parts of Birmingham and must register phones and vehicles with police.

>The two-year orders aim to disrupt gang-related violence between the Burger Bar Boys and Johnson Crew.

>The orders follow a spate of firearms offences in the city in 2015 and 2016, but the gangs have struck fear across parts of Birmingham for many year

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41001169

No, this isn't Birmingham, Alabama in the US. It's Birmingham in the UK.

>libertarianism
the most conducive society to human freedom is always the accidental one
like the American West, a wild frontier full of dangers necessitating independent men and strong communities, a government that while powerful is too far away to make its power felt for the average citizen, though if something major happens it is able to mobilize (like large scale Indian attacks or foreign invasion)

study after study has shown the BBC to have a right wing bias
you're arguing against reality

London is a beautiful, amazing city

that Northern life

>natural law

i see fire

singeing my balls as I type kltzkugkl

visited Woking and it was about 80% Indian, bizarre

>Birmingham is northern

What you're describing is the work of neoliberals and neocons cooperating. It isn't the left wing, it is the centre of each side happy to bow to the latest trends of "progressive" policies, as long as they continue to hold power.

>postmodernism

inside the mountain

source? here's one which argues the opposite.

SE28 is a provincial poohole

africans immigrants look up to american niggers

fixed

>Breitbart
Find a reputable source

make birmingham great again

she played the fiddle in an irish band

>Even in the last few weeks, the police have been shot at as they carried out an anti-gun operation in the Ladywood area of the city.

>ywn be an 18th century pirate

Greeks are sexist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

>breitbart

BBC is left wing as fuck who is arguing against that lol

>breitbart

please don't embarrass yourself mate

why would I move there when I live only a 30 minute train ride away and don't have to live in a flatshare or a paki ridden hovel

but she fell in love with an english man

bbc is trash. liberals get the bullet too

Based on one article and one issue. You're a fucking bellend mate read my fucking posts and stop making nonsensical claims

>breitbart

these "leftists" you seem to think are floating around are impossibly irrelevant and rarer than a sober Irishman
they're either ancient cold-war rejects or well read but utterly naive university kids
both of these are such a small minority they are not worth talking about

>Breitbart

I enjoy reading of thy suffering, please continue posts of that type.

>BBC is left wing as fuck who is arguing against that lol

you now realise Black Flag could have been much better

Every single time people level even mild criticism at the beeb they kneejerk by waving about the old "we get equal amounts from the left and the right" talisman. They did this about the Iraq dossiers and it's probably even older than that.

They are NEOLIBERALS AND NEOCONS YOU STUPID FUCKER. THEY ARE "PROGRESSIVE" BUG THAT DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN LEFT WING

what outlet doesn't do this?

>neoliberals and neocons
>who push so fervently for gay and transgender rights and support for refugees and covering up black and pakistani crime

please do tell me more mr corbyn

>ywn be an 17th century pirate

nazis blown out once again

the club isn’t the best place to find a lover

Ah yes the old
>EVERYONE is criticising us so we must be doing something right haha!
Privatise the piece of shit now.