/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Previous:

APOLOGIZE

Jameus at Giants

Or Wentz at Chargers? Leaning towards the latter, but I also have eagles D, Blount and Ertz starting

>that sinking feeling

s-sorry

WE DIDNT LISTEN

>ravens defense

ALL RAVENS RUNNING BACKS GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND FIGURE OUT WHO'S FUCKING STARTING AND FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD ACTUALLY SCORE SOME FUCKING POINTS JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOUR SHIT TEAM

My opponent hasn't changed his roster since week 1, he still has Darren Sproles and C.J Prosise in, yet he is 2-1. He will lose this week unless some fucked up shit happens, but that's still impressive considering I mull over my roster daily and am 1-2.

if you draft properly the only time you should be changing your lineup is in bye weeks or if one of your starters gets injured

FUCKING RUDOLPH DO SOMETHING FUCK

And I also dropped Andy Dalton for Jay Cutler last week. My brother swooped him up and got two great Starts from him, while I started Buttler over Mariota. Didn't make that mistake this week, but I wish I had Dalton.

Lesson learned: have some patience witg past studs. Dalton isn't exactly amazing, but he is way better than what he showed the first two weeks.

I would be 2-1 if I didn't alter my lineup at all last week. But I tried to over think it and play the matchup game which cost me like 30 points, ended up losing by 3.

>Julio out for game
Well fuck me

>tfw all my players are done by 4pm
anyone know this feel?

:^]

FUCKING DO SOMETHING STAFFORD

>Julio out
>Mixon flexed
>Abdullah and fuller on my bench

Some dude on here said start Watson this week, he was going to kill it. Everyone made fun of him and told him to fuck off.

GUESS WHO'S LAUGHING NOW FGTS.

>not me because I started Mariscrota.

Fuck, is Dalvin Cook kill? I'm banking on him in 2 leagues.

thank you Zeke for covering for Ty Montogomery's inury

Started him on Anons advice over Rapelessburger. Feels great man

Roethlisburger on the road is trash and you should never start him. He is the rare exception where you should roster 2 QBs so you can start someone else when he's on the road.

Iktf
the Bradford injury destroyed his value
I picked up Jared cook as insurance not that he's gonna do much but seems better than Rudolph right now

Fucking great now Scrota is hurt. My QB situation is fucked if he is actually out long term.

Either way, you wouldnt have recommended Watson. kys my man. 4-0 baby

>have started 3-0 not getting help from anyone
>had dalton at qb all week to start for newton
>this morning decide to drop dalton for trevor semen because everyone and every thing said to do it
>dalton has 4 TDs

last time i ever take anyones advce

>when you look at the fantasycast and your opponent has 3 guys in the red zone

People weren't laughing at him for recommending Watson, they were laughing at him calling for a cap on an anonymous post

See

Slow down there Turbo, I'm not the one who said not to start him, Watson is a fine fantasy play because he has a solid floor of rushing yards. I like him as a streaming option.

> Julio out for the rest of the game

Welllllllll fuck

>tfw drafted him in the fifth round because he was supposed to be suspended

Pats going 9-7 confirmed

Last time they looked completely awful after going 2-2 they won the Owl. Slow your roll.

>Uncles keep flaming me for being a scrub at fantasy football
Music for this feel?
Also, how do I git gud?

gurley

>Julio injured with only 4.5 points
>Bye next week

Well im fucked for two weeks

BASED FUCKING GURLEY

>playing the julio owner in week 6
i hope you're fucked for three weeks, user

>Idk bruh that's Tomy Brady doe...

They'll be fine

>Lamar Miller doesn't do shit Weeks 1 through 3
>finally bench him he blows up

>Jordan Howard doesn't do shit for the first 2 weeks
>bench him week 3 and he blows up
>start him again week 4 and he barely gets garbage time points

Why the fuck does this happen to me.

I have 41 points with Watson.
AHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

because you change your lineup excessively

>Opponent benches Bilal Powell

Whew, still gonna lose though :(

>after 3 weeks of uselessness, okay Cam i'm putting you on the bench this week until you do something
>30 points and counting

Luckily I'd be getting btfo regardless so less regret

>up against lamar
>ty montgomery dead
>flexed buck because they'll run a versatile rb so he'll see all the snaps
>benched ameer

fun week

fuck I'm bad at auction

Change it excessively? You are joking right? This is week 4. Why keep on trying the same shit that isn't working?

what's your record? would it be different if you hadn't fucked with your lineup?

you should roll with your higher picks

Stupid church. They let out late and I have no reception inside. I wanted to put Coleman in over Crowder but I missed it by a minute. Now Coleman has 17 pts and Crowder will get like 5.

I remember a few years ago Justin Forsett was completely awful for 5 weeks, dropped him to waivers, and he was a top 3 RB the rest of the year. Shit happens man.

My record is 1-2. This week is close so far. The one win was week 3 when Howard blew up on my bench. And no would still have lost weeks 1 and 2 regardless. My team does halfway decent except for the completely ineffectual RB play.

>Why keep on trying the same shit that isn't working?

By your own admission you don't know when things will start working. Swapping two inconsistent players is a terrible idea for this exact reason. Inconsistent players should be started consistently so that you can capitalize on the weeks when they do go off. Swap them out permanently for players that are demonstrably better week in week out.

>mixon averaging close to one yard per carry

are they going to start giving him 100 carries each game?

Worth starting Pierre Garcon vs Arizona over Keenan Allen (vs Philly) or Larry Fitzgerald? Opponent has Arizona D

Do I still have a chance?

standard scoring?

lmao RIP patriots. Trump wins again!

Where can I find these charts?

borischen dot co

There big on redd1t, where he's from

>Cardinal fans unironically rooting for divisional rivals
>The division leader for that matter

Could you be more cucked?

YES! THE NEW ENGLAND WHITE MALE PATRIARCHS LOSE! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK RACISTS, FUCK TRUMP

>gurley in PPR

People made fun of me for taking Jags D. Every credible fantasy person I follow praised Jags D before season. Every casual shitter fuckhead thought they'd suck because "dere duh jags and dey suk"

Get fucking shit on you turbo retards.

Standard

Down 9 points in 1 PPR:

I have Siemian, Evans, Hunt, and Jacquizz left
He has Kelce, Pryor, and the Giants D.

I got this, right?

I almost left Julio Jones in today but for some reason I got this feeling that I should pull his ass. Really glad I did.

>Amazing week 1
>Bad week 2
>Amazing week 3
>Okay week 4

Is Diggs startable every week?

What's the injury statuses on dalvin cook and mariota?

>tfw your fantasy team is crumbling before your eyes

New England loses
Cowboys lose
Trump wins again!!

>Jacquizz and Evans literally the entire Bucs offense on that drive

I'm good

Absolutely

>tfw julio and cooks

>MFW DOSNT MATTER PICKED UP GREG THE LEG FROM WAIVERS LAST WEEK

FUCK YEAH KICKERS

>trips
kicker depth confirmed key to victory

Lol that's just lucky. 99% of people would've left him in simply because of his ability to fuck people

Speaking of kickers, someone dropped Justin Tucker to waivers. Should I even bother since kickers are so random? Dustin Hopkins is my current kicker and he's just fine.

Is Andrew Luck going to be a top 10 fantasy QB when he comes back this season? Should I pick him up soon?

It was me who actually had to drop him for Tyrod Taylor because I benched Carr this week. But I don't know how much I care about picking him back up.

Feels good man

>Tyrell Williams & Bilal Powell on my bench
>Started Keenan Allen and Demarco Murray
JUST

Also had Julio starting

JUST

>opponent has zeke and lamar.

Maybe next week oh fantasy gods

blown ACL for Cook

F

rip dalvin, thank u for the points

rip in peace DCook

Dalvin Cook is 99% kill, initial reports are that it's a nearly complete ACL tear. RIP in peace

RIP all good running backs

So who's the Vikings RB to pick up? McKinnon or Murray?

need to graft cybernetic legs on all rbs

I don't know if I like either enough to pick up and play over other options but L Murray will likely start and he wasn't terrible last year. In fact he was breddy good in Oakland. Remember though that OAK has a much better O Line than MIN though.

Who else /MuscleHamster/ next week?

Does this team deserve to be 0-4? I fell like it doesn't but someone please tell me if I mis-evaluated it

Me! Picked him up before week one because the guy that drafted him in the13th dropped him for some reason.

Depends on league size and scoring, man

>Matt Stafford 10.06 points
>Ameer abdulla 9.55 ppg so far on the season
>no recievers with back to back games of >4 points
>Killed Endlemen, Johnson and Cook so far
Isnt it just time we shot the whole detroit lions team for the good of all fantasy football?

Fuck everyone that said to start Palmer over Jameis

10 team ppr

gurley ended w 30 pts tho

Yeah, you should probably have a win. You should drop Woodhead and McFadden though. There has to be someone worth picking up.

It's a mixture of bad luck but players that I wouldn't play together or draft at all. For instance Cooks has always been too streaky so I've avoided him unless you get a bunch of other high floor players around him. Jones hasn't been living up to his top 3 status coming into the season. Rudolph has been shutting on my team too. He's doing terrible. The rest of your team is more or less fine but you don't need to carry 3 QBs. Taylor isn't worth rostering unless you're streaming him or there isn't any better of an option. Woodhead should have been dropped ages ago, and you don't have Zeke so you should drop McFadden too.

I'm holding McFadden until Zeke's hearing tomorrow. It's Goodell's last chance at a suspension this year.

Picked up Taylor bc Cousins is going on bye and will stream Taylor until Luck is back around Week 8 or so. He's got a good schedule.

There is nobody better than Woodhead right no, and BAL's RBs shitting it up encourages me that he can be the RB 2 I need.

Rudolph... whatever. Oh well.