Do you agree?

Do you agree?

>reddit weather

Swap out the pepperoni pizza for actual good toppings and switch HP with lotr

Why does the autistic watsonneet keep making this thread?

>Reddit weather
>instead of using a box spring on his bed he fucking puts a gay as tent above it instead
>Meme food
>One of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises
Kill yourself

Like what? Pineapple?

>One of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises
a-at least the books were good though

pizza looks like shit, like one of those frozen tombstone pizzas.

anyway the perfect day is ice cold at 3am shitposting on tv in my shitty old squeaky computer chair drinking water

"No!"

Me again. Sorry. I should have elaborated:

"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

"No!"

Substitute pizza with hot wings and Harry Potter with the entire LOTR extended trilogy

>a-at least the books were good though
this
I didn't like the movies all that much but the books were surprisingly enjoyable

>Reddit weather

Would you have some sort of infographic or chart that could accurately place literature in some sort of hierarchy to accompany this point?

"Yes!"

Perfect is a stretch but I do enjoy all of those things to an extent. Would probably have more toppings on the pizza.

they were if you read them as a kid
if you still worship HP as an adult there is something wrong with you

>Reddit
>meme
These words don't mean anything anymore

Of course there's nothing better than wandkino

Change the pizza to jalapenos and its perfect.

No because mushroom pizza is much better than salami. Also someone post the Harry Potter pasta.

Funny that you should ask! I endeavored to create this infographic to properly illustrate my point.

Imagine coming home to people who love you. That is my dream of the perfect day.