What happens next?

What happens next?

You miss the playoffs, have a lot of layoffs and hopefully the meme of "the ravens are good guys i swear!" dies out.

I remember when all your shit trips were telling me Flaccid was still elite. Brady would make the playoffs with these shit Ravens teams. Flaccid can't. He sucks. Accept it.

Draft sam darnold

Dump Flacco
Rebuild

Really what else is there to do? We are fucking atrocious.

We really are a fucking trainwreck and this kneeling shit ontop of it, im about to drop them

I root for the redskins.

Please go into detail about how fucking awful Flaccid is as a QB.

>28 yards
>againt the jasg

Miss the playoffs, draft a stud offensive playmaker and an elite interior lineman next draft.
Fire Pees, or just clean the entire coaching staff in general.
And kill Breshad Preeibust.

remember all the shitposting early in the season then fuck off

harder

You watch as I win my 7th Super Bowl

lose the next 14 games and suck4saquon

Nothing feels worse than losing to the steelers man. I fucking despise it

>my
the lowest quality of baits

Fuck off

HEY MY BMORE South Korea MILITARY BRO. I remember you from last year's ravens threads

I don't doubt they will win the AFC north easily and wouldn't be surprised for them to go far in the playoffs

Steelers could get some great PR if they would play up their mentally ill OC; he's an inspiration. Who'd have thought someone with a double-digit IQ could have become an NFL OC.

move the team to cleveland

This is the final season that Ravens fans should have to put up with this nonsense.

1. Flacco has deteriorated into an average QB at best. The injuries have taken their toll and it sucks, but he is not worth the money they are paying him and he either needs to take huge cut or be shown the door. I am so sick of his "Joe Cool" persona - YOU FUCKING SUCK, START SHOWING SOME EMOTIONS YOU BORING ASS FUCK

2. Our defense has only beat up on the two worst teams in the NFL. You can argue that they did so porrly against the Jaguars and Steelers because they were on the field so much, but even then they have allowed two blow-outs in a row.

3. Our offense is a joke and we need to rebuild with young players over the course of several seasons

4. Fire the coaching staff and Harbaugh. They just cannot right this sinking ship of a franchise.

I love it. Wallow in the shithole, blackbird.

Yeah I'm always here.
Also this defense is shit. The first drive for the defense they give up a 10+ minute drive to the Stillers Offense
This defensive coaching staff needs to be purged. It's the same god damn shit every year.