Your cunt

Your cunt
Have u ever punched someone at the face?

1.Belgium
2.No

sweetie why would i need to punch someone? x

Yes, when 3 gypsies tried to steal my lunch money in 6th grade, I punched one in the belly, and he punched me in the face

1. Spain
2. More than once and twice

1.USA
2.Yes but my punches are pretty weak

Yes, when i was kid, in my bydlo school

Once my chad "friend" laughed at me at a lesson, I got up and broke his lip at the lesson.The same friend once held my abuser, one hooligan and I hit him in the eye.

But i was omega in school,often cried and bydl mocked me

Yes of course

1. Germany
2. Yes

t. urk

It was in pub when some Anglo said that IRA is shit?

Yes. Got in a few fights in school and school cunts trying to jump me while I was walking home. I was not a trained or anything but most people don't know how to even throw a basic punch with power and recovery, especially kids. It wasn't hard to beat the shit out of all of them.

japan
no

But I've actually judo-thrown some annoying fuckers from my school on the head on a deadly concrete ground.

yes ive gotten bad black eyes and ive given bad black eyes

1. Flag
2. Yes

Not really a fight tho, a guy pushed me because I was in the way of his bike then as the guy goes away I tell him he could have just asked
He must have heard something else because he then proceeds to get off his bike and slaps me in front of his wife and a little girl (he was 50 y.o or something while I was 17)
Punched him the second right after, he stumbled a little, had a bloody nose, and left with his presumed family without a word
Still don't know what fuck he was thinking

I have Tourettes so I punch myself in the face daily.

Fist punch, but I have thrown some elbow hits

Of course. Not only that, i got punched as well. I had a lot of fist fights in my life, in school especially.
Threw chairs at people, had bottles thrown at me, got hit with a plank, got a rock in the head, got kicked in the head...
I also learned to punch with my left into the stomach, or chest, between the ribs and knock out with my right, my signature attack. Later learned to grab someones head, jump with my left leg and ram my right knee into the head.
Once i was coming home from work, riding my bike, and some asshole bmw faggot flew past me honking the horn, i was riding the bike where i should have been, but he thought something else. Started yelling shit at him about his mother and dead babies so he stopped tires screeching and backed up (a whore was with him), thinking i would chicken out but i took the bike chain with the padlock and told him to get out to face me like a man he is trying to portray himself to the rancid plastic whore whos womb is rotting and needs to find a nest and a provider.
It was the most retarded 'danceoff' and im ashamed, he took out a fucking table STATUE and we both had no idea how to approach each other, i was swinging the chain with a padlock at the end, he and his left hand extended with the statue grabbed by the head, like a club and it was going on for like a minute when we blocked the street, managed to hit him on the hand but he hit my shoulder when i tried to kick him.
There are 2 idiots dancing off with a statue and a chain, one is in raggedy clothes and has sawdust on, the other one has sunglasses hanging from his ear, they are doing this weird dance, 6 vehicles are honking and the bitch is screeching at us.

Check flag.
Yes, i was born fighting with my brothers and friends. Been puched many times in the face

>be me
>go to america
>someone mistakes me for a wh*Te
>punch him and than beat the shit out of him

1. Yes!
2. Yes! I've been in a few fist fights after closing hours at the club.

1. Flag
2. Yes. Punched a bully, he never picked on me after that.

yeah a bunched a guy who was like 1 foot taller than me when i was teenager

Turns out donkey punching is an urban myth and punching someone doesn't change the tightness of their anus
Mum wouldn't talk to me for a month afterwards

Fought a group of Irish guys in the Algarve with my friends.

5m later we were both fighting the bouncers.
20 later we were both drinking and laughing together, even the girls from both groups were getting along.

So yes.