Stop roleplaying

Stop pretending you represent a country here and using "we" when you are not referring to yourself but to your country. That's beyond retarded.

Logically the clause "we" refers to the utterer of that clause and to certain other people. Hence, the clause "we fought a war" is simply false if you did not participate in that war yourself. You are not multiple people, you are just a single person with idiotic patriotic ideas of the past in your mind who needs to cling to the achievements of others because, as a person, you lack personal achievements.

Fuck you roleplayers.

we saved your ass in ww2 you ungrateful piece of shit

we really did.

I'm so sorry you have to see this.

Thank you for your demonstration of what I meant, but still, fuck you roleplayers.

So what you mean is that not all Finns are retarded mongolian slav rape babies, just you?

The only time you have the option to not call yourself a "we" on Sup Forums is when you want to shit on the niggers of your country.

Logically you should kill yourself.

what do you mean "you roleplayers"? quit grouping me in with people you roleplayer

Stop pretending you're doing anything different by generalizing everyone on Sup Forums as "you", faggot.

"I stormed the beach at Normandy and succeeded where no body else did."

Very good, Mongol, you inflated my ego more.

Stop being an autist.

Well, excuse me for being fucking intelligent.

Go to bed.

>intelligent

Heräsin just

People are idiots, how have you reached whatever age you are without realising this?

I am doing my best to educate the masses. And let out some frustration in the process.

WE

Nah you're just a hypocritical cunt

See

I know right?

Just like people identifying themselves as part of a team.
>We played really well tonight. We beat your ass pretty good lol I'm better than you.

As an individual you're nothing (me included).
You (as a person) are not better than Bob just because your ancestors won a war against his ancestors.

You've just triggered vast majority of Sup Forums's visitors, prepare yourself.

Whenever we use we it's the royal we, I expect you to address us as your majesty in the future if you want to keep your filthy mongol head.

>as an individual you are nothing
This is how fascists come to power.

We're a decent country. (Normally, there wouldn't be a flag to identify me as an American when I say something about my country, so by saying "we" I make it clear what country I belong to, in an act of intellectual honesty.)