Sup Forums will defend the straight up MURDER of Freddie Gray

>Sup Forums will defend the straight up MURDER of Freddie Gray

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/judge-finds-prosecutors-withheld-evidence-freddie-gray-officer/story?id=39725459
liveleak.com/view?i=3c4_1466325788
liveleak.com/view?i=007_1466393600
liveleak.com/view?i=267_1466515450
liveleak.com/view?i=ad5_1466493312
youtube.com/watch?v=-_2iBE-QVqk
snopes.com/politics/crime/freddiegray.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>murder
Nope
>killed for being black
Nope

if you consider suicide as self-murder, then yes

wasn't murder

depraved indifference maybe but they didn't pursue that charge I don't think so what can you do?

Even if the Jews win and wipe us out in 1000 years whenever they're still killing themselves they'll still be blaming whitey.

Love Stephen King but his ending are usually awful...the Stand is probably the best book of his with a retarded ending. Best ending is Pet Sematary.

suicide? whats the theory behind that?

Golly gee, a famous writer of fiction doesn't know how legal proceedings work? Who would have thought?

But I guess baseless accusations hold more weight to him than evidence admissible in the court of law.

Freddy was trying to injure himself to make himself look like a victim and accidentally killed himself.

I thought he had an injury before entering the van

I need to stop reading his books. What a cuck.

Who?

>black
>people
pick one

I defend his right to kill himself in the back of a police vehicle.

Suddenly dying of being black would be a better premise than 90% of Stephen King's stories

It was a cursed lamp post on the road, like in your 67th book, chapter 4. No go, you fucking kike.

I really hate how the man who wrote the running man and the long walk turned into such a blatantly spineless nigger lover

In the Mr Mercedes series, the bad guy in the second book breaks into a writers house and says basically the same thing to this fictional writer before killing him.
I think king hates himself. He wishes the car killed him. Suicide incoming

I need to read more of his books.

Was reading Night Shift, novella collection, a year ago.

I do like his whole Dollar Baby movie idea though

The police interviewed the guy who was in the back of the van with Freddie Gray, and guess what? He said he heard him banging his head against the metal separating the two of them. The full police interview is available online, I've read it.

>Dollar Baby
Nigger gets paralyzed and dies at the end?

can you check your history and link it? I'd appreciate it

Literally this is it another dindu like pic related?

A prosecutor got chastised for leaving out his interview from presented evidence

abcnews.go.com/US/judge-finds-prosecutors-withheld-evidence-freddie-gray-officer/story?id=39725459

They wanted the case thrown out, but it didn't happen

The fact that the prosecutor either lacks the evidence or lacks the competence to make the case is not the same thing as someone other than the prosecutor assuming that no crime occurred. But making the case is the only way guilt gets established. Judges cannot condone assaults on the Constitution based on simplistic lay precepts of "justice."

Right and wrong are not within the purview of the law - only legal and illegal.

not just funny, hilarious really.

Ha, but no. People who want to adapt his books into movies pay $1 for the rights.

That Frank Darabont did a few of those, then directed The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Mist, and some others.

did somebody say MURDER?!
liveleak.com/view?i=3c4_1466325788
liveleak.com/view?i=007_1466393600
liveleak.com/view?i=267_1466515450
>TOILET FEE IN A MOSQUE
liveleak.com/view?i=ad5_1466493312

>nigger snaps his own spine in a metal box while being hauled off to jail

Truly we are to blame

Naw he was killed, the grandstanding nigger prosecutor just isn't smart enough to figure out how.

>The van driver was black (the one with the strongest case against him)
>and 2 of the other officers out of the 6 charged were black
>the judge was black who said the police dindu nuffin were black
Please tell us more how it was racism

youtube.com/watch?v=-_2iBE-QVqk

5:55
where did it all go wrong

Does he really post shit like this? Emburrsing

>Read tweet before handle
>Think it's some tumblrina
>It's fucking Stephen King

Someone should tweet him: "How dare you make fun of the murder of a black man. I demand that you make a formal apology for your racist remarks. A black man dying by the hands of the police is not a joke. Until you apologize, I will be vocally boycotting your works and call on others to do the same. Shame on you! #boycottKingforGrey"

Then we all like and retweet that post and get him to apologize. If he apologized, he's cucked himself and will psychologically and philosophically feel conflicted because he knows he did nothing wrong but has to play the sjw game and if he doesn't apologize, we can meme a movement of people boycotting this FUCKING WHITE MALES works.

He deserves it for being a liberal Jew.

Damn right we will not defend it. We will celebrate it.

>just died of being black

sigh
if only

Let me guess what his next book will be about.

Stephen King turned into a massive SJW cuck after he got hit by a car.

OP no where to be found.

WHO THE FUCK IS FREDDIE GREY?

>New York Times Best Selling Authors
>Virtue Signaling Shitposters
2016 is weird

he resisted arrest and attempted to flee. it was his own stupid fault. stephen king can go eat a dick. he hasnt written anything interesting EVER

scary ghost car... hoaunted house...cowboys vs vampires... yea shit writing thats bought by old ladies

>violent drug dealer
>ran from cops
>not responsible for what follows
Why doesn't King think blacks have agency?

What would Stephen King know about endings anyway?

He always was a sjw cuck..He is one of the main reason Nuclear power is not common in the US

Why do darkies try to fight the police so often? Do they not understand that it's never a good idea, even if you're completely innocent?

What's with all the washed up authors shitposting on twitter like little bitches these days?

It wasn't murder.

>"straight up"
WE WUZ KANGS

The Needercucks is already majority practicing Islam and less than 75% white. All done in 40 years. The jews already won.

THE BLACK PILL

Fpbp

Man, I love The Long Walk. I really hate what a faggot he's become. Makes it hard to enjoy his work...

That van should have killed him...

When did Stephen King become a faggot?

I don't understand why people are trying to defend this nig after seeing the video, from the cops perspective the guy appears to be reaching for a weapon, on top of aggressively approaching the cop. It's very reasonable that he would fear for his life.

Anyone who watches this and thinks police need more "training" is a fucking idiot

Blacks are property of the democrats. Always have been.

t. rich white liberal in rich gated white community

I sometimes wonder what the van meant.

I agree. And I'm a faggot that pretty much knew what the ending of the dark tower was gonna be, and loved it.

but when he opens his trap, i just want another van to show up.

his gay book on guns was such shit, i think he's like a retarded non smart version of aspie where he can remember a billion things in parallel and be logically stunted at the same time.

but i admit i like 75% of his books alot, so fuck me also.

He can't write an ending to save his life, what's up with that? I can't comprehend it, because he's pretty masterful in building up suspense, which is definitely harder to do than writing a satisfying ending or am I wrong?

Kek this, he also lives in Maine which is one of the whitest and most northern states in the union.
The man has never seen any real hardship.

a black guy murdered him

>everybody who dies is murdered

Yeah, I suppose that would be a reasonable conclusion to a horror author.

>Stephen King will never be killed by wild chimps

So if I stab myself to death does this mean the coroner murdered me?

I didn't even know Stephen King had a twitter account.

Didn't he kill himself by flopping around the back of the van?

The sad thing is that if he wasn't a cop but just a normal homeowner fending off a home invader, he'd be in prison serving 20 years for manslaughter and his family would be dead broke.

who?

A nigger points his finger at an ARMED man and gets shot.

Why do they think its right to startle a man with a gun.

More like Freddie Gay

1 post by this ID

He was such a fine, upstanding citizen.

He's clearly suffering from internal racism because of living in a society dominated by rich cis white males.

If you fuck with the cops enough times eventually you'll get hurt. This was never unknown in my neighborhood growing up, why can't blacks teach their children to stop resisting the police?

Here's this retard's rap sheet
snopes.com/politics/crime/freddiegray.asp

Just redirect all those BLMs to Collin Flaherty's channel on youtube.

dintdunufn

It's common for thugs to feign an injury when being arrested, because police will usually take you to a hospital, which wastes their time. This is very common, so cops tend to ignore claims of injury which aren't visible until after booking the suspect.
In this case, in line with the above, it was demonstrated that Grey had no injury before entering the vehicle, even though he said he did.

>Stephen KAING

Tried to won the nigger lottery and lost

If his writing is any indication he has a lot of repressed emotion and sexual angst.

I feel it is because he never plans his books. He just writes. If you get a story outline and plan the plotpoints out you can make sure that the ending really packs a punch. If you just write without a plan you may get a more natural feeling story but it is pure luck if you manage to write an ending that has been properly foreshadowed and built up in the reader's mind.

Is that true? Why was he even in public if so?

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIIIIET

out of shape unhealthy nigger resisting arrest is what killed him.

you just made me remember how the Dark Tower "ended"

I had to force myself to keep reading after the 3rd book since it got so shitty because I needed a resolution and that steaming pile of shit is what I got. Fuck Stephen King.

Not like he was going to live forever

>Not in Maine
Pfft