So this ... is the future of music

so this ... is the future of music ......

.... wow ......

Attached: andrew wk - you're not alone.jpg (745x745, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMnZ66a4kAU
youtu.be/UUOvnbCtnVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MHDCRsqQmKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whoa dude...

dude ...... holy ....... shit ...........

more like the past of music amirite

I liked it.

party

hard

realize ur dreams

Destroy Build Destroy

im not sad anymore

Today, I'm more depressed than I've been since I was probably 17. That was 11 years ago. Will AWK fix it?

As long as you leave your dependence on irony at the door, it'll do something for you.

Yeah, I'm thinking rock's back.

we had

TOOOOTAAALLLLLLL

FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOM

Attached: xx8kw.jpg (537x390, 67K)

I'm 28 and I feel more alive than when I was 18

What's up

dude party lmao

I'm doing badly in my classes, in my final semester of grad school. I need an extension on my thesis, or there's no way I can do a good job on it by the time it's due. My professor in one of those classes says I "phoned it in" on a project I spend a ton of time on. I just went on a trip with a bunch of other students, and it was good initially, but a friend basically decided she didn't like me anymore, so I started acting withdrawn and weird, which made people treat me like a freak. Those last parts might sound minor, but I'm so socially isolated and friendless that my loneliness is literally physically painful - it's like a dull ache that sometimes makes it hard to breathe.

How good is your diet and how much sleep are you getting?

Probably shitty, for both.

Once you are confident in your body image, your nutrition, in your sleep, the rest will come with it.

As far as your school, just make sure that you're as far as your school, just make sure that you're not too busy. We evaluate your schedule and see what you need to cut out

As far as social interaction, perhaps start hanging out with old friends and family and go from there. Then from there once you have your confidence back up then you can look into making new friends again

>As far as your school, just make sure that you're as far as your school

Kek, you get the idea

things will be alright ok
you will get trough this
try meditation

you made it this far, buddy
you got this!

that's the most muggle tier statement I've ever seen

Attached: 1518650129187.jpg (512x288, 10K)

kek

Attached: harrypotter.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MMnZ66a4kAU

Seriously though, hang in there. If you can tough it out for another couple of months, you can put an end to this shitty chapter of your life and move onto something different and better.

This album sucks dick

you suck dick

youtu.be/UUOvnbCtnVQ

Is this guy just an elite five-star troll?

He's a fucking legend is what he is.

I have so much respect for this guy for sticking to his core message and refusing to insult a bunch of white trash clown people, as easy as it is.

Not even him but thank you, that's exactly what I needed to hear. We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 0f00577c1ac0196704f48bdff83718c46d50e545762a790ead952b8428ba3718.gif (250x188, 648K)

God I love this dude

he's something beyond troll
youtube.com/watch?v=MHDCRsqQmKQ

> "Do you like Andrew WK?"
> "Fuck no! ...Actually, yeah. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, I just..."

> that moment when the subhuman suddenly gains self-awareness and sees groupthink for what it is

That said, while Andrew WK is awesome, and juggalos aren't, I have to admit that it would be really lame if a performer showed up to a festival without a band, and just performed karaoke-style over a tape

Thanks guys