Why is he shilling this mediocre rapper so much? i get his love for DG...

why is he shilling this mediocre rapper so much? i get his love for DG.. great beats and even better lyrics but jpegmafia is so fucking bland compared to them. why is fantano riding his dick so hard? is it a facade to make him look less 'alt-right friendly'?

jpeg is so bad

Attached: 1501457273204.png (1224x420, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCOw0eJ84d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. morrissey

He only shills and gives good scores to ppl who acknowledge him and are nice to him. DG, danny brown, jpeg etc

that isn't sarcastic?

Attached: 1519399696361.jpg (634x825, 197K)

yeah he even said Unkle Adams had a best new track just bc they spoke once rofl

jpeg is not bad at all tho

he's right

>is it a facade to make him look less 'alt-right friendly'?
yeah it's kind of sad seeing him squirm in that interview with him when the topic of the alt right came up. i feel like ever since the fader article fantano has been taking every chance he can get to prove that he's not alt right.

Attached: 1512123560506.png (1000x185, 81K)

There's nothing wrong with being against the alt right at all.

he literally doesn't sound any different than any other "experimental rap"

it's a good listen but i will never understand the circlejerk

obviously not but he's going about it in a way that gives off a desperate vibe. he's embarrassing himself

>There's nothing wrong with being against the alt right at all.

Attached: avatar.png (223x243, 125K)

He's shilling Peggy because Peggy is obligated to fuck his wife, so it's a favor for a favor type of thing.

Yeah true he's kind of going out of his way to prove that he's totally pc now it seems like.
Epic
You gonna post le open mouth soy man next?

Says more about you that you're already preemptively roasting yourself

why do you have a pic of me

jpegmafia is for people who think death grips are too mainstream now but cant handle blackhandpath

Fandango is a cuck. Hope this gay fat vegan dies.

Nah it's more your memes are incredibly predictable. Anyone who isn't 1488 you post le cuck le wifes son le soy meme. We know your MO dude.

I unironically agree with this
>WHOA! ONLY 2 GENDERS?? HOW REVOLUTIONARY! BETTER CLEAN MY ROOM

Then give some recs for better experimental hip-hop

>jpegmafia is for people who think death grips are too mainstream
no he's for people with shit taste

Sounds more like you're used to being called out for being a faggot.

That's the most ironic image i've seen all year

>roasting
You have to be 18 to post here

jpeg is fine, better Han most shit I've heard but then I'm not much of a hiphop fan
Don't know why fantano is doing that though, that's retarded but he's obviously doing it just because he wants to and has nothing to do with some kind of ulterior motive

>leftist publishes article demonizing you
>affiliate with leftists even more

Is fantano fucking retard?

>DG is all hip hop

>implying lyrics matter

>implying Fantano would be anything other than a trend-seeking faggot

peterson is overrated as fuck though and his fanboys are tool-tier

you can make reductive comments like that about anyone youtube.com/watch?v=MCOw0eJ84d8

>clinical psychologist working in his field for 40 years
>nothing worthwhile to say
>says the guy who reviews pop music everyday

Because he's getting paid to

>You have to be 18 to post here

Attached: 1511954712250.jpg (668x445, 34K)

This.

I don't like Peterson that much because I think most of the time it sounds like he is rambling, but when he sticks to talking about basic psychology, he can offer useful or interesting information that only someone who is knowledgeable in the field would know.

my take on peterson is he is knowledgeable about psychology and the human condition, and that is his expertise. his political commentary however, he should brush up a bit on knowledge of his opposition, i think he is too conservatively biased when he discusses these matters and is intellectually dishonest when it comes to critiquing marxism and postmodernism, i'd like to hear him debate someone like zizek.

>JPEGMAFIA
>literally one good song

Holy fuck fantano cultivated such a braindead fanbase. This dude doesnt even make his own videos anymore. He just reads scripts and calls himself a melon - and shills whatever complex pays him to. Fucking sell out

who is this cum plum

not a real tweet

I like Peterson as a person, I think he's pretty intelligent. My ears perk up when I hear him talk about theocracy or other psychologists/philosophers because it seems like he has a huge passion in that stuff and it comes across.
But when he takes about Pinnochio and post-modernism, I don't feel like he's able to explain himself well. He sort of just calls everything he doesn't like in today's society "post modern" and he never talks about the positives of modernism or post modernism, like in great works of poetry or film.
To him, post modernism is this all-encompassing evil thing and our problems are really much more nuanced than that. It's his version of a boogey man.

yes it is

*theocracy
meant to say theology

Fantano is one of the most important “influencers” dictating which records people buy and listen to. Of course he takes money.

Attached: 9AF5DEEC-5C8F-4E8C-B5D0-80EA123EF361.jpg (864x400, 62K)

>

Attached: 1497609853576.png (976x525, 115K)

just wait for his debate with Zizek. Peterson BTFO for good. His boogeymen marxists don't exist, and when he finally confronts a legitimate one (see: zero books' futile attempts to get him to agree to an interview) his fantasy will poof into smoke

Show your face loser

maybe he feels a bond to a fellow baldfag

damn I need to get on this "important" trend, maybe I can come out as gay or somethin and then people will actually give a shit about my music

I mean is he really wrong?
We all hate niggers and kikes here

>2007 Sup Forums
>less racist than 2018 Sup Forums
yeah hes wrong

yep if you use the words influencer, mindfulness or impactful, go fuck yourself.

2007 Sup Forums was ironic
2018 Sup Forums is the home of an unironic hub of neo nazi politics

2007 Sup Forums was equally as racist, people just thought it was ironic back then.

>2007 Sup Forums was ironic
hahahahahhahahhhahhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

>we

go back to your containment board faggot

t. irrelevant new tripfag that wasn’t even around

meta posting aside, you can't say that accurately about anons. The difference is Trump, who in reality won because of the republican base

Newfag here
Can an oldfag tell me how it really was?

>redditspacing

I was on Sup Forums back then like most oldfags. And yes, there were "nigger hate" threads almost daily back then.

newfags abound

Fantano has become an industry plant

inb4 a bunch of newfags reply

This desu. Jpegmafia is fucking awful, his raps are like early tyler the creator but worse

It was racist. There was no irony involved, though a lot of was in a joking manner. There's really nothing wrong with it either because it's an anonymous image board, where there are no ramifications for doing so. Imagine taking Sup Forums so seriously you have to reference it on other corners of the internet to remind others how much better you are. This place isn't exactly trying to be the staple of anything, it's always been the underbelly of the internet.

Early Sup Forums users were predominantly white. Now it's a mix of races

jpeg is a faggot im going to fight his pussy ass at his next show i know ur reading this peggy little piggy faggot bitc. make fun of stefan burnett again and see what happens ;)

So like today but without the extreme shilling by the far right/neo-nazis?

stefan, you a bitch, 2 crackers and you let them use you as a token and name your album nigga, wtf man

WHITE BOY BETTER PUT YOUR HANDS UP

fantano and jpegmafia both got their start shilling here.

sounds like low rent rhymesayers

Agree

this but unironically

Hi MC soy

This

death grips and their fans are the epitome of soy

i heard that burnett wanted to call it "dirty monkey niggers on the moon" but flatlander and zach hill werent comfortable with it

It was like today but without all the Reddit immigrants who tell you "uh, sir, please don't say the n-word, it hurts my fee-fees :(".

Hitler was posted all the time as well. People just thought it was ironic. Like "haha wow that's the edgiest thing I've ever seen!"
I think you might just be a summerfag.

the only think more soy are jpegmafia fan boys and your mothers pussy :)

If you don’t make your bed you should be shot. Literally takes 2.5 minute. You could listen to a new GBV song everyday. You probably wouldn’t because you’re a pleb but I’m sure some wise anons will wake up to the bed making good energy. Plus it makes your sheets way more comfy when you go to bed. Only a braindead clown would think an unmade bed is identical to a made one.

Based

both groups drink soylent daily

I honestly can’t imagine anything more soy than listening to either JPEG or DG in 2018

>I honestly can’t imagine anything more soy than listening to either JPEG or DG in 2018
how about reddispacing

veteran is really good though

nope still not nearly as soy

you have to go back

>ip count didnt change after this post
hi jpeg

Peggy stop lurking u faggot

JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH GRIPS SOY JPEGMAFIA DEATH

Kek

hey guys i said the soy again

woops you got me :^)

this

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

SPEND THREE RACKS ON NEW CHAIN

MY BI LU DO CO CA

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

Attached: 1495104876664.jpg (710x473, 112K)

he's definitely overrated but he is genuinely a smart dude.

Psychology is a soft science which shouldn't give you any intellectual standing on the understanding of the human body or mind

PEGGY POST A SELFIE YOU NIGGER

Older Sup Forums was way more outright racist and edgy since at that time it was THE internet counterculture and got the image from local news outlets talking about "The hacker group Anonymous from Sup Forums."
Now it has still retained a distinct identity because it actively shuns contemporary websites and movements/cultures from those websites but the advancement of irony and post-irony as a legitimate form of popular humor has muddied the water.

sure but jesus H christ those fucking 20something mediocre dudes who worship him and call him the 21st century nietsczhe and shit...oooof

I checked his subreddit a couple of days ago
Yikes