Are you pro-EU or anti-EU? I want to hear the reason for your opinion. What would make you change opinion...

Are you pro-EU or anti-EU? I want to hear the reason for your opinion. What would make you change opinion? I'm pro-EU btw

I think europe should be destroyed and all wh*Te women must bred with superior BLACK men.

I don't care about the EU, but I think the US should take a generally belligerent attitude towards it.

I like EU since early 00's, without rapefugee istery

eu is a good idea but the structures are flawed vastly different economies cannot operate on a single monetary policy, that's just bullying

since currency is possible but single policy is exceptionally rude

>since
single*

Anti EU.

I'm not against an European Union per se, but they have clearly demonstrated they cannot do anything better than we can on a national level. So there is no reason for the EU to exist anymore.

Pro-EU because i don't trust our own politicians to do anything right.

Anti-EU.
This Union should have stayed an economic union and nothing else, it has gone too far. The Union doesn't respect Europe and europeans, and what they are planning to do (United States of Europe) is doomed to fail.

Profoundly anti-EU. There shouldn't exist even a parliament, free trade treaties are enough

PRO EU
WITHOUT SLAVIC SUBHUMANS

REMOVE THE WHOLE EASTERN SHITHOLE BLOCK
AND SWEDEN AND DENMARK AND IRELAND

I think it will be really hard to find a majority for such a political reform

Pro because it's the only way for europe to be relevant on a global scale

CDU/CSU has 40%, don't see how finding a majority could be a problem.

Anti-EU cuz they're taking my sauna-cured ham away from me.

TURKEY IS MORE EUROPEAN THAN FINLAND
FINLAND IS NOT IN NATO
FUCK YOUR USELESS SHITHOLE

No need for a political Union to arrange trade deals. Anyway, at the point we are now, either trade and geopolitical issues are being made by germans and affect to all of us. I don't want to see my country hijacked by these fucks anymore.

FUCK GERMANY
GERMANS ARE SUBHUMANS

Pro-Eu, but no more integration pls.

Also remove euro from finland

Pro, so I can make Amerilards, bydlos and roaches assmad.

Why denmark?

REMOVE FINLAND FROM EURO

Indeed

EU NEEDS DENMARK BECAUSE:
>_

Otherwise they'll join us in the vastly superior Kalmar Union 2.0?

I feel like France doesn't benefit the current EU's model as much as Germany, the Netherland or Scandinavia does, and that we're getting the short hand of the stick given France's power. So either change it so we get a fairer share of the cake, or leave it.

And that's only on the economic level. On the political level it's a travesty

Anti, being in the same union as birdshits makes me sick

FYI all of the thriving Western EU countries are being anally exploited by those drunk oligarch cunts.

LITERALLY
WHO
CARES?

GERMANY IS A PARASITE THAT PROFITS A LOT
SAME WITH HOLLAND

well yes that would work too

Asking that here among teenagers cosplaying hitler is pure trolling, but I'll give you my answer anyway.
I'm totally pro EU but I think it has built in the wrong way and needs serious reforming or it won't survive in the long term, and I have little hope that it will happen.
The main problem is EU cares for things that should be handled locally, while often ignoring things that should be handled at a european level.
Elaborating more requires effort unworthy of a trolling board on Sup Forums.

Arent we one of the biggest and most important contributors in the EU, and germany itself is de hive mother.

Germany's contribution shouldn't be underestimated. If it profits a lot it's because the system is built for the German system, but they have to actually work.
It definitely isn't a parasite, but it has slowly been replacing all roads with dirt tracks, while being the only one with a Jeep.

PEOPLE ALWAYS READ IF YOU PUT EFFORT IN
THE REPLIES ARE JUST TRASH YOU SUBHUMAN

This is why we're not in the EU.

SHITSKIN COUNTRY HOLLAND PROFITS FROM HIGH POPULATION DENSITY (GERMANIC BRED LIKE RATS)
REMINDER
NOBODY GIVES MONEY OUT OF GOODNESS
ESPECIALLY NOT EVIL SUBHUMANS LIKE YOU

IMMIGRANTS WORK HERE
GERMANY IS A PARASITE YOU FRENCH SUBHUMAN

THOUSANDS OF SHITSKINS IN GREECE AND tURKEY BECAUSE GERMANY CALLED THEM AND CLOSED ITS BORDERS

GERMANS ARE SUBHUMANS

YOU ARE NOT EVEN EUROPEAN YOU SUBHUMANS

Wow, Nice arguments iki

BUT IT IS THE TRUTH YOU SUBHUMAN
YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY SHITHOLES WITH HIGH POPULATION DENSITY

LOW TRANSPORTATION COSTS TO BIG POPULATION CENTERS

YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT EU

Calm down, Tunahan. You'll still get your state welfare.

NO I CANT
IM NOT A SHITSKIN WITH MANY CHILDREN

YOU SUBHUMAN

HOLLAND IS THE HEART OF THE DEGENRATE PINK SKIN SUBHUMAN

THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN EU
THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY
AND FOR THAT THEY HAVE TO IMPORT SHITSKINS

Pro-EU but with caveats.

I don't think we should have a single currency, nor do I think the EU should any input whatsoever on domestic/social policy. Giving fucking landlocked countries a fisheries quota is autistic as fuck too.

The EU should only have competence in trade, and act as a sort of bridge between countries' to work multilaterally. Get rid of the Parliament.

I'm coming around to the idea of a European military though, but that's just because I'm selfish and think a common military will force us to spend more on our own defence.

I'd much rather just bolster the EU Battlegroups and have 3-4 active at a time, let the rotating Presidency have control over it but deployments outside the EU need a majority vote in the Council.

LOOK HOW THOSE SUBHUMANS WERE BREEDING LIKE RATS

ALBANIA EMPTY SHITHOLE ONLY 2 MILLION COUNTRY
EMPTY BALKANS THIRD WORLD SHITHOLES TO THE NORTH
SHITSKIN TURKEY TO THE EAST
WORTHLESS ARAB SUBHUMANS TO THE SOUTH
POOR PART OF SHITALY TO THE WEST

ACTUALLY IT IS A WONDER THAT GREECE IS STILL SO WEALTHY

IRISH ARE USELESS
IRELAND IS USELESS
IT SHOULD BELONG TO THE UK

Giving the larger countries the political voice it needs is precisely why smaller countries wouldn't join. If France, Germany and Italy could effectively set policy by themselves, why on earth would Ireland, Denmark, or the Easterners ever bother joining? I'd rather leave than have my country's future decided for it.

Pretty much, you wouldn't really benefit with the euro or the common market

NORWAY IS A USELESS DEGENRATE SUBHUMAN SHITHOLE

It's primarily a trade union and most harmonization exists to promote trade and moving workers around.

Pro-EU, gives European countries more clout on the international level whereas otherwise they could be individually bullied on things like trade deals.

I think without it European culture would actually be much more threatened, despite some questionable policies they have right now.

>European culture
PICK ONE WORD

Sorry, cultures*

EU is necessary to protect traditional industries in many countries.

That isn't what has happened though. In Ireland we saw a massive flood of workers (~20% of our country is foreign, over the last 13 years) and all it did was exacerbate inflationary pressures. Now we're in the position where living costs are Scandi-tier and incomes are Western European-tier. The only way to ease it is to reduce living costs but that's asking for political suicide.

American workers.

I mean, they're only there because you're in the EU but the primary cause is America, not the EU.

GREECE HAS NO INDUSTRY
BECAUSE THE SUBHUMANS DO NOT GIVE ECONOMICALLY WEAKER COUNTRIES A CHANCE

THE CHINESE SHOULD RAPE EU
AND ENTER THE CONTINENT THROUGH GREECE

what

Most of our workers came from Poland and Eastern Europe

>American workers.
Not even him, but this is mental gymnastics. Americans make up a tiny percentage of our foreign-born population.

SLAV SUBHUMANS

Anti because it's obviously not working. For the south that is.

It's hard to make anything work for a country in which people don't work and openly embrace the culture of laziness.

GREEKS ARE THE HARDEST WORKING EUROPEANS ON THE PLANET

YOU SLAVIC SUBHUMAN WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX ARE JEALOUS OF GREEKS

POST COMMUNIST ASIATIC MENTALITY

Why does he feel the need to ruin every thread?

What's her name?

But you are, in a way.
You even pay the EU, did you know that?

Are you a Turk or something?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DID YOU HEAR THAT?! YOU STILL PAY THE EU! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to be anti-EU, but since I got a job working for the EU I am pro EU

The salary is pretty good and I have lots of benefits

I hope it's worth getting put up against the wall when the Russians move in.

IRELAND IS A USELESS NON COUNTRY

I AM A GREEK

I HOPE YOU DIE

here we don't have much choice

THE GERMAN SUBHUMAN
HE STARTED A WORLD WAR AGAINST GREECE
AND LOST BECAUSE OF GREECE

SHITLER
HE UNDERSTIMATED GREECE

THE SHITALIAN
HE ATTACKED POOR WAR DAMAGED NEUTRAL GREECE
THE SHITALIAN
HE LOST TO GREECE!
THE SHITALIAN
HE LOST LAND TO A NEUTRAL COUNTRY HE ATTACKED
PATHETIC

Some turk girl i found on foundbae on twitter

I like EU because I like free trade and shit.

I'm pro-EU but I can change my opinion cause of recent city attacks.

Pro-EU when it comes to free trade, EU funds and the Schengen zone.

Anti-EU when it comes to refugees and leftist bullshit.

Anti-EU because the only ones who are Pro-EU are 90s politicians who shilled for the crap back then.

I used to like the EU, but it has overstepped it's remit and only every wants more and more powers

Anti, the current economic model is not beneficial for most member-states and the level of strategic exeptions within the union (I'm looking at you, france and netherlands) only makes the matter more agravating
Also, ECB is shaddy as hell, I have no idea how it was even allowed to have such powers

you just wait until germans do your country the same they did to italy, spain+portugal and now greece (by this order), after hugary and romania you guys are next target for their version of the Marshal Plan

>but this is mental gymnastics
Seems to happen a lot in EU discussion threads tbqh

what

>Are you pro-EU or anti-EU?
Anti
>What would make you change opinion?
Nuclear destruction of Brussels and Strassburg.

>I want to hear the reason for your opinion.
>I'm pro-EU btw
Where is your reason?

You'll have to at least try to fashion arguments, Angela.

Anti-EU
It benefits the bigger western states more also muslims.

>What would make you change opinion?
Strict immigration laws, more balanced development, destroying the German hegemony.

coudenhove-kalergi plan

Germans are brainwashed

so anti, since, you know, I'm pro survival.

Anti-EU
Nothing,the project could never work

Pro-EU, mainly to piss off the US

EU is better than no EU

There are too many exterior forces targeting Europe for the countries to be at each others necks and pull strong-arm negotiation tactics on each other, which would probably end in war sooner or later.

I am against the EU.
Eastern Euro Slaves and Mudshits deteriorate our wages ans cause mass poverty in long term.

US definitely wants to see a weak Europe and weak euro. They also directly caused the mudslime refugee crisis, but they are still better and more trustworthy partners than Russia or China.

We're not a team, though. We've never, in modern history, been a team. The other states are just being mobilised to give Germany an international clout to rival the US and Russia.

pro-EU but no more integration
it's 100% fine as it is

The US has always been pro-EU.

Anti-EU but more specifically anti-Schengen. Europe needs defence in depth against the coming niggercalypse. Whatever is happening now is just the prelude.

The original purpose of the EU was for countries of a similar economic level to trade freely. Now the EU is hell bent on annexing countries whether or not they are a benefit to the union, as such, people from more prosperous nations have to suffer. Only a 100% cuck would be in favour of the EU if you are from Western and Northern Europe.

they are just as bad as china is, russia on the other hand is your doom so you're fucked either way

for us russia used to be an important trade partner (until EU placed sanctions on them and we no longer could export our shit to them), while the USA literaly exploded one of our first prime ministers since the dictatorship, a classic liberal one to make the maters worse

Schengen makes absolutely no sense right now

Paperit, kiitos

I like the concept of the EU, but it was done very wrongly

I don't know if people saying otherwise are children or what, every US administration prior to this one has been extremely pro-EU and has actively supported EU expansion and integration. At worst this one is neutral about it.

>NORTHERN AND WESTERN EUROPE PROFIT FROM EU
Our Rich Company Oweners do.
Not the Public. We enjoy lower wages and the removing of worker rights to make it easier to integrate the "new cheap workforce".

UK was the one that pushed for EE countries to join the EU