NEET problem on Sup Forums

When did you realize that half the posters on Sup Forums are NEETS?

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/09/21/gamer-shoots-himself-after-challenged-cop-dad
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NEET
>self-improvement
made me kek

>current day of the current month of the current year on the current planet
>not admiring the devotion of one's life to the quiet study and admiration of the one true divine entity KEK

The NEET is the modern philosopher and apostle.

I eat this pizza pocket for it is the body of KEK, this mountain dew kick star his blood.

Hallowed be thy name.

a while ago lol

When they unironically supported Elliot Rodger's actions.

the king of r9k lol

Many of these NEETS claim to be libertarians too which makes no fucking sense.

Kek has spoken through you '666'

it's why i take everything here with a huge grain of salt. NEETs are cancer.

When I realized that we all want to see the world burn.

praise KEK the god of NEETS

Always seeing as I am one of them

Leaf shilling

Neets are really weird

My dream is to become a self-sufficient NEET. I'm already half-way to reaching my goal, I just need to figure out a way to become self-sufficient.

Most NEETs had a severely overprotective mother and either no father, or a father who was present but largely absentee in his fathering role

>self-sufficient.
Grow marijuanas m8.

Holy shit this.

MY father was domineering and abusive. Destroyed my self-esteem.

I've seriously considered that(I'm kidding DEA) but I wouldn't know how to sell it.

As a NEET I can confirm that this is true.

There's nothing wrong with being a NEET.

Women need their fill, to have what they desire.

And the BNC (Big NEET Cock) is always available while you're at work, wagecuck.

>half

try 93,786542987%

or 98,57654% after 2010.

At least I do my part for Mr. Trump

wat?

>neets wetdreaming about anita sarkeesian in latex

father police chief give son gun shoot me now u cunt he think he shoot nad miss but he shoot and KILL so daddy slep head but son dead so daddy do the thing

anyone know what the fuck happened in this webm?

#Slutshaming

>neet wants to play vidya instead of working at family owned shop
>dad has had enough
>either stop playing games and get to work or kill me for being a bad father
>son kills self
>dad thinks kid shot at him
>slaps kid
>realizes son killed self
>mom and dad rofl

bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/09/21/gamer-shoots-himself-after-challenged-cop-dad

>BNC (Big NEET Cock)
acronymception

The hell is this?

where the fuck did quasi modo come from at the end?

jewel robbery gone awry

Resorting to cliched namecalling has no effect on the contemporary NEET. We are economic auto-didacts, self-taught philosophers and gifted visionaries. While others waste their life labouring under the orders of those who see only material cost in life, we pursue leisure above all else, understanding that leisure time is the basis of genius. Despite many people disliking the culture and society they help maintain through their work, and despite understanding now that we have only a single life on earth and that any meaning we attribute to it as the result of self-willed or socially-inculcated ideologies, they continue to wake early and trudge to their jobs for one single reason: Guilt. Throughout time religions have taken advantage of Man's guilt, a guilt experienced for no logical reason except that he unlike other animals is a self-aware being whose abstract thoughts conflict with the apparently practical, rational reality he finds himself a part of. We post-guilt NEETs will not bow to internal or external pressures encouraging us to sacrifice our contentment and sensitive dispositions for the sake of attaining money, or womenfolk. We stand proudly, detached from but keenly observant of the slave masses who yell at us for not being as unhappy as they are. We alone, we band of true men, defend our right to live a dignified life against those wishing to deprive of us of it. Yes you can mock, you can criticize, you can echo the demands your masters make upon you. But who is likely to regret their lives more? The dignified NEETs who spend their truly precious time reading, pondering, philosophizing and engaging in critical, urgent debate online? Or the miserable, resentful masses, their eyes bloated and sagged by excess folds of skin, their hair falling out and their gums bleeding from stress, their bowels destroyed by a sedentary lifestyle spent at their desks clicking endlessly while their boss breaths down their necks? This is reality. This is 2016.

I would want to be a normal person but I have very bad depression and social anxiety which makes it almost impossible to be a normal functional person. probably also some form of autism

>inb4 they aren't real

I spend my days on Sup Forums and trying to avoid thoughts of suicide. Clearly I am doing it wrong.

>666

What's the point of ruminating and ruminating and ruminating if you are literally unable to go out there and act on it? There's only so much you can do in front of the computer that your parents provided for you.

Eh.
Money isn't so terrible. I thought I would be anxious as fuck having to work. And I was for the first week. I gagged my lunch down. But then I found out the jobs I would be doing are easy and now I have money for all the vidya.
All of it. Like drop money on a new console or graphics card for one game money. You'd be surprised how nice $350 a week is, plus some really nice insurance, none of that bamacare shit.
And you make friends. No one is an asshole when you have to work with other people for 8 hours a day otherwise people would have said, "Hey, you're a fucking asshole. Fuck off." and made that guy change his attitude or quit.

NEETS claim they are all about self improvement. Then why aren't they looking for a job?

>all thanks to wageslave parents

This might just be the most delusional thing anyone has ever written, in all of history

>Being a wageslave is self improvement

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

>he fell for the achievement meme

Most NEET are stupid and short term slackers. Godly NEETs use their time to build a good physique and personality then marry into money.

I technically work for my in laws now but I don't do anything but travel a few times a year and shake a few hands. I'll cash out completely once my wife gets her inheritance from grandpa and we will live out our days with the kids on a lovely ranch that's surrounded by national park reserves.

God damn it man.
Story.
With the story on these, you lunatic.

Not mad at you NEETs, kind of jelly you have people or the power of the state to sustain your living. Since I'm not a method actor, I can't try out the uncle Reemus guide.

It ain't going to kill you to find an overnight retail job and stick it out for as long as you can.

Been working at Walmart for the past decade and it's the best job I will ever have because it pays double the minimum wage and I have no GED or anything and being in my 30s, it's far too late in life to start at the absolute bottom.

Speak for yourself retard we have jerbs.

In the last 10 NEET threads.

How about a job thread? Or a personal achievement thread? Like something that doesn't conjure images of an overweight man in his late twenties fucking a loli onahole while he relaxes into his fart scented desk chair

Thanks Satan.

Or kek. I don't think there is a difference at this point.

I've tried. I'm virtually unemployable. And the last time I had an opportunity to get a job I had a mental breakdown.

This was me.

Seriously wish my mom hadn't tried to take my dads balls but I realize that in the end my mistakes are my own.

I'm just going to work, lift and get the fuck out of my parents house.

#not all NEETS

Are you on the DSP bux m8?

no but I will be soon most likely. Had my centrelink cut off due to not attending appoint but I had like $2500 saved of it now down to $1500 like a ticking timebomb.

Plus I'm spooked of the medical system because last time they didn't really take me all that seriously

You look skinnyfat bruh

When I was on university I was like you guys a neet but it felt shit being unproductive, no money, no social life, no safety net to fall back into.
And in this case I am happy about my country because its so poor that we can't afford neets like you. I now you don't have significant impact on the economy but it puts my region on a more competitive position.

Cheers

Who /self employed master race/?

>tfw work an average 16 hour weeks at $80/hour as a boilermaker
>tfw when I get a big contract, I can take a month off and travel somewhere

Living the dream.

pretty deformed but better than me

at least I tried

Dealing with all the job network and appointment bullshit is more stressful than actually having a job.

It was such a relief when I got my DSP bux granted.

Auspicious triple, friendo

>When I was on university I was like you guys a neet
>uni
>neet
people on Sup Forums seem to have trouble definitions.

the amount of people i've met through Sup Forums skype groups that call themselves neets, despite going to school really triggers my autism.

I had 2 courses and I never showed up on them. I did not attend to uni for like 4-5 months. I lived my mother and that was the last year of me being neetshit.

Now I earn above the average I am not suicidal anymore. I have friends and social life, I lost my virginity I fucked a milf. So i have a happy life at the moment.

>Working to help your (((boss))) buying another yacht before the summer.