Economies are shitting themselves because of Brexit

>economies are shitting themselves because of Brexit
>Australia is unaffected

If you ever needed proof of our superiority, this is it.

straya bump

Australia and Canada are the last countries without crime and poverty, excluding are aboriginal populations that is.

I was lead to believe our dollar is suffering due to this?

>Have no economy
>Therefore unaffected by economic issues

Wow who here is surprised?

congrats on literally being on the other side of the world from something happening. truly your greatest achievement.

>Unaffected

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? This affects Australia more than anyone else outside the UK. We're getting our single biggest trading partner back. This is FUCKING GREAT for Australia, the end of trade between Australia and the UK in 1973 is what sent our economy into the shitheap in the 80's, and it's why we have to suck China cock so much. Being able to trade with the UK again is huge for us.

>excluding are aboriginal populations
>are

>canada
>no crime or poverty

The mere existence of your country is a huge crime to humanity, and poverty to the whole world.

Just a reminder that being an independant island is always a good thing.

Says the kike

this
prepare your anus for the coming mining boom

I am coming for you this year, I am coming for your oil&gas industry. Prepare your anuses.

At least I don't go around talking nonsense about my country you fucking leaf

Seems like a good time to migrate to Australia.

No to mention, now that Britain isn't restricted by EU hate speech laws, they can shitpost unrestricted.

Shitposting futures are looking up.

Whites only.

our ASX 200 only dropped by like 3.5%, that's happened on days where nothing has happened.

Remember when our dollar was worth 1 USD but the banks tanked it again? Those were good times.

Yeah, only half your population are Irish, kek.

Your whole country is already nonsense. I hope we stop supporting you and the mudslimes invade and behead all you fucks.

i hope so too desu senpai

Can't say I disagree desu.

How many abos are left? I heard you Aussies were vicious cunts back when you first landed.

I am fucking white as you can get! And I can show you how to drink vodka!

>The mere existence of your country is a huge crime to humanity
> Israel

There was a referendum in UK? didn't notice..

>implying selling steel and coal to chinks make you superior

It's so funny how people are buying the "economic upheaval" line. The Dow Jones is down three whole fucking percent. "Historic lows" they are calling it, yeah, since like January. The media is so fucking shit. Any chance to blame something on you stupid commoners and your foolish voting.

UK markets have bounced back too.

Feels good to be in the Anglosphere

EU BTFO

>Call yourself superior
>Entire continent worth of people too stupid to create a unique flag so you copy Britain's
>Rest of the world thinks your just another British island
>Whole continent has been a containment continent for the world's degenerates and criminals since its discovery

Yeah cute Texas sized patch of land you got there buddy.

We used to sell it to the UK, back when their Steel industry was the best in the world, but then the EU came along and we had to find alternatives.

OY VEY THE IRONY IS KILLING ME

They are 1.something % of the population and are in decline due to being animals and having 20 year less life spans and rampant heart disease diabetes and drug abuse problems.

Also the whole abo genocide thing is a lefty marxist meme invented 50 years ago. There never were that many of them here and they were tiny little inbred tribes of a few dozen to hundred at best spread out all over the country.

the commie fuckwits keep substituting US history as ours because honestly we have done alright by the abos, they are just inbred wild animals that would have been wiped out by the neanderthals if they had a land bridge.

Based straya. Love you guys

leafs are cool, fuck off kike

You don't see many typically walking down the street. You'll typically find them in the outback towns, central Australia or through the inner cities a lot of the time. Or in a lot of poorer towns.

Also, there are a fuckton of "white abos" like 1/4 or whatever that are also considered aboriginal

As apposed to your trash heap of a country, that only sells weapons to Israel?

god DAMN it STOP oppressing me you sick anti-semites! this is just disgusting. we will not tolerate this kind of behavior against our race.
it's as if you're trying to repeat the horrible events of the Holocaust again!

Thanks for the info lads.

That's not true. We sell weapons to tons of countries.

>irishman says something in his intelligable potato nigger speak
>"what?"
>his friend translates from english to english
What the fuck

Looking forward to the next holocaust and another 6 gorillion deaths.

I'm with you Jaime

We haven't formerly left he commonwealth you dumb septic.

Agriculture should do better from this as well.
Only reason it hasn't before is eu subsidies the fuck out of there ag since it's so shit it couldn't compete without it

hey quick question for the 'strayans

are you also victims of the circumcision jew?

Why not send Mossad to assassinate them?

Still a kike tho

Ignore that burger. I think you're pretty great Anglobro

NOT THE HOLOCAUST AGAIN

why are you all so negative or something
it's like you think we are trying to control you or something.

na bro got a nice helmet

>true ironic shitposting

now ive seen everything

Nope. Its seen as a kike thing here.

>AUD took a hit
>ASX crumbled too
>Hurr we are unaffected

Ultimately the EU referendum result will push the RBA to cut the cash rate by another 0.25% and this means your fucking chances of having your fucking own house will become slimmer because now more Chinese will take an advantage of cheaper Australian.

really makes you think..

Unionjack flag, joke badgov, orwellian nannystate. disproportionate number of retards in population & breeding. no freedom, used to taking orders, docile, weak, pathetic. Not even a Sovereign Nation.
>Superiority
read a book OP

without "or something" after 1st sentence

yes good idea thank you. i will contact them right now. i think my friend schlomo knows their number.

The JIDF is out in force today.

Shoo. Go away. I don't have money.

Now do that map with "fertile lands available for cultivation"

Wut. Who said you couldn't trade with them? Why?

So buthurt he can't live in the land of the truly free he replies to his own post

Here's your (((yous)))

so much racist anti semitism in this thread! oy gevalt!

m8 he's shilling obviously on purpose
just play along

70 billion was wiped off our market.

Backroom talks have been made. Australia has figured out they've just been handed a golden goose.

First dibs at UK trade deals.

Second fucking Resource Boom. Australia and Britain about to rise each others tides.

I don't understand.

The original incarnation of the EU, the EEC, effectively banned trade between the UK and Australia because we were not part of the EEC/Eu.

so you're claiming superiority while being too big of pussies to even claim you independence? because you know britain could kick your shit in? you're to britain what japan is the usa lmao. just a waste of land robbed of its dignity by a truly great country. are you even allowed to have an army or are you like japan that way too?

what jidf? its only IDF and we're in full force every day, fighting the good fight for the propserity of our race so our land won't be stolen again by those savages!

yes my brazillian goy you are right, it's very sad that it still happen in 2016. we are civillized people after all, why is here still so much hate?

yeah until a week from now when 70 billion is added back

It's all just pretend numbers in a computer, you know that right?

I, my father and his father were uncircumcised. There are quite a few uncircumcised guys here. My sister, however, circumcised her children and that was because her husband was circumcised - so yeah there wasn't any real reason.

Question for everyone:
What does a 5'3 size 16 14DD white chick look like. If anyone could post a reference pick I would appreciate it.

We produce many thousands % more food than we will ever need, instead lets talk about having every major mineral and ore on the planet least of all the largest uranium deposits by a country mile.

Ausfag here
Who else thinks we'd survive a nuclear war between the US and China?

That's what I say whenever Im forced to communicate with someone from Ireland

But China and the US aren't. How could they live without exporting outside Europe? Sounds like a pretty shitty economic plan.

pretty sure it didnt so much ban it as it made it cheaper to buy from the rest of europe.

The IDF is the Irish defense force faggot,

I like this guy. If I had his flag, I would be this guy.

the smart move in an uncertain market is to sell your risk. There's no way around it

We really are the lucky land.

Yeah, yeah, it's a total holocaust.
We get it.

I'm more concerned about the RBA's next move. They will lower the interest rate yet again to boost exports. In fact, the market analysts claim that AUD will hit $0.40.

fag

SHILLING?!?!!?!?! So now you're trying to rob me too? Was killing our people not enough? I'll not give you my Shilling.

Different types of trade. Australia primarily exports food and raw ores (iron, nickel, copper, coal etc), all of which are heavily regulated within the EU, whereas China exports Steel, made from Australian Iron, for a markup.

>Sounds like a pretty shitty economic plan.
It is, and it absolutely murdered the UK's economy.

no one would, you dumb nigger. do you understand how wide scale nuclear wars work?

our dollar went down 3 - 5 cents, that's not a huge deal at the moment since the global economy has just been put in flux.

I flux your mother

>Britain leaves EU

>Deals with Aus again

>Becomes prosperous again off the back of our minerals boom, we both float each others boats

>EU looks on in envy, UK getting top quality produce

>UK then proxy exports sloppy seconds to EU, being a bridge for Aussie exports

>tfw everyone gets mad fucking jelly, UK paki's try to use it to enter into Australia

>FUCK OFF, FULL

We have autonomy, being a full on republic would be ncie but abusing the commonwealth for trade/military reasons with none of the obligations of being the ruling nation suits us. You can masturbate all day to your flag and freedom but in the end when the bombs drop Australia will be unaffected, the last first world nation other than NZ left and radiation free while the US will be a radiated shithole.

So yeah we win cuck.

>regulate your banks
>restrict their jewish tendencies to overexpose to risk then bail out when the ass falls out of the economy, leaving the goy with the bill
>nation far better off

What an unexpected outcome.

are you trying to make fun of me? also remove these fascist digits from your post please.

no the IDF stands for Israeli Defense Force. it is the military of Israel also the strongest military, we were never defeated by anyone. what does jidf stand for, btw? sounds like something irish.

>uranusum

Enjoy your inevitable nuclear explosion. First world nations have already moved on to more safe and efficient power sources. Have any coal to sell us too? Think we still need to power our steam boats and steam trains? Fucking kek.

We've got nothing to sell em that they want to buy m8.

Bad Fosters beer is about it.

Its another Jewish trick

>Second fucking Resource Boom. Australia and Britain about to rise each others tides.

Rule fucking Britannia.