You criticize the South, but the South > the Midwest without contest

You criticize the South, but the South > the Midwest without contest.

The Midwest, it's either the Rust Belt or the Great Plaines of depression. Nothing to do. Its largest cities are Chicago, Detroit and Saint Louis and there are the only big American cities which lose inhabitants.
The South is pretty attractive, it gains in inhabitants.

Depends on your definition of South

The successful Southern cities are gaining carpetbaggers. Does that really make them Southern anymore?

Everyone knows west is best

M-m-muh boredom!!!11

To be fair the entire west is growing steadily in population, too. The south is only growing rapidly if you compare it to the halting midwest and northeast.

Also opportunists gonna opportune because the south has better corporate rights and worse individual rights in general. That's literally all there is to the south's popularity, on a human development and life quality scale it still trails the entire rest of the country.

Why is California so stupid, you'd think with all those tech heads, Asians, and Indians they'd have the highest IQ

I would love to visit the South tbqh

not him but it's a legitimate question. I couldn't give less of a fuck about winning in Wikipedia meme statistic battles if it means more of what happened to Northern Virginia.

Nothing of importance has ever been produced outside of the East Coast or West Coast.

What you mean when a bunch of retarded Nazi's from all over the country started marching around like a bunch of animals, and then triggered some of the local people leading to a brawl, and then some retard killing someone?
That's incredibly uncommon anywhere in the South, hence why it's had international media attention.

Tech is a meme, people working there compose less than 1% of total workforce.

yet it produces a massive portion of the modern world's technology

Charlottesville isn't in Northern Virginia, I just meant Yankification

Good stay out, not theres anything to do there.

I was responding to him having my previous post in context. My point is that because so few people are working in IT, it doesn't have any significant effect on the average IQ of California.

Intel processors and Nvidia graphics cards are alright, but Silicon Valley can choke on the rest of the overhyped, stock market bubble backed garbage they produce.

Even if NV is more liberal it's not Yankee in any way. Nothing compared to somewhere like Ohio or some shit.

I live in Virginia btw.

you europeans are lucky you all live in such close proximity to cities. I live like 30 miles from the nearest city in a town with about 10,000 people. There is literally nothing to do but to shitpost on Sup Forums.

>Even if NV is more liberal it's not Yankee in any way
>implying

Mjdwest is composed of high iq white farmers south is composed of terrone slave owners.

What do you think people do in cities?
Literally nothing, go make some friends and play games.

I'm from Southern Virginia and I don't even say y'all most of the time desu

Pic related mid western farmer family, white trash doesnt exist in tge midwest, because farm work doesnt allow for that degeneration.

okay mr. juggalo

LOL
I personally know white trash from the midwest

Sure you do.

>Living far from the ocean
>Living in the countryside