Sup Forums outmemes Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgEQE4YjHII

They have an operative standing right next to Shia Labeouf's anti-Trump livestream doing an overthephone Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull review while everyone is supposed to be chanting "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US"

We need to step our meme game up and send in a big BAAAANE?!?! Guy wearing a mask

I fucking hope he divides us. I don't want to be in the same group as these communist hambeasts and faggots

Kill yourself you disgusting normie redditor.

Did I see Shia start laughing at pol's joke at some point? Bloody hell, we are uniting. Good job, Shia

So it's official then, there's no difference between Sup Forums and reddit

>spouting memes in real life

t. redditor that joined Sup Forums in 2014 after it was popular with normies

They got a goy with a speaker to go there and play shadilay and dangerzone on repeat

Theyre just too powerful for us

Discussion on Sup Forums and reddit is more time-worthy than talking to two-digit IQ-ed cucks like you. You people aren't even worthy of being talked to, even with the slightest bit of intellect shed.

Face it cumguzzlers, Sup Forums owns this site now.

haha that's awesome! XD

This. Four more years of whining liberals and baby tears...

Day of the rope soon...

>chanting "He will not divide us" 24/7
I give them a week before they give up.

Cuck kill yourself

> newtrip
Reddit is that way

Epic! Epic for the win!

>tfw I start to buy that conservatards in this site could actually be intelligent and thoughtful people while liberals are pathetic
>then I see Sup Forums in real life and realize they just were edgy kids all along

LOL HE SHOUTED PEPE. LIBKEKS BTFO! KEK!!

this is /r/The_Donald tier

other people will do it. if i worked in nyc i'd go chant on my lunch . fuck all better to do

>Noone cared who I was until I put on the mask
>You merely discovered the memes from jewbook
>I was born in them
>By the time I saw memes on Sup Forums I was already a man

Are you telling me intelligent and thoughtful people didn't go to a webcam event to troll Shia? Shocking.

>this projection

A bane mask or frog suit would be pretty great tbqh

He's not, but I am

Damn, Sup Forums really is as ugly as you'd think they'd be.

>not trolling the shit out of Shia (((Labeouf)))'s public anti-Trump livestream
Get out

Wait the pol guy was a baby faced manlet.

LOL TROLLING PEPE PEPE

Seeing all of this stuff that usually is relegated on the internet occur in real life gives me so much second hand embarrassment.

hahaha wew le trollololol le raiddd le praise keke

is that wy

I'm sorry but there will never be a board that outmemes Sup Forums

>Operative

simply epic exdeedeedee i love memes lol

Well I wasn't talking to you, sir!

who would have thought

the hardest meming I ever saw

>literally saying sir!

EDIT: WOW THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER

You know it's really fucking annoying seeing liberals spew their stupid fucking meme garbage

"Trump is divisive"
"He will not divide us"

Stop going to reddit.

some guy said he'll go dressed as CIA and do a power stance at 11
can't trust that, but we'll see

You mad?

Hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

another guy paid a clown to show up

Sup Forums deletes these threads and bans you in under 2 minutes

Sup Forums is a CIA/FBI honeypot now that only allows brainwashing garbahe

So Sup Forums is basically some sort of unfunny Sup Forums and reddit bastard child

That's the problem with dankness

It'll always spread

At least 4chin as a whole and Sup Forums are still seen as scary racist areas, so all the normies haven't come

It has been for awhile.

Fucking liberals wouldn't say a word if it was a nig calling for white genocide

Why do leftists hate white people?

lmao even Sup Forums is too good for you

PREPARE THE MEMES MEN

WE NEED TO RETURN FIRE AND OUTMEME POL WITH A BIG GUY

I feel bad for Sup Forums
Sure, they were always racist and hateful, but the majority of them were just their own small warped group of people. Now with r/the_donald faggots they become the new chanology Sup Forums

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sounds like someone is salty!

we won

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are just right though

Sup Forums is God and youre just mad that theyre all winning ans youre a butthurt cuckboy

>look at this chart
>started lurking in late '05/early '06
>I qualify as an oldfag
>I've been coming to Sup Forums for almost 11 years

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Cuck

No you didn't. The next four years are going to be full of liberals calling trumplirinas out for the shitheads that they are. You are never going to feel secure that you won, you are going to be doing damage control trying desparetly to defend trump every day, every week, every month. Because Trump is a piece of shit, and you can't stop people from acting on that. Deal with it trumpboi

>tfw you've been here since 2005 but you keep switching boards so no matter where you go people think you're new
I like to keep it fresh, sue me

Winning what?

Cuck

So they will point the finger and continue to ignore the criminal who they had believed was the better choice purely because she's a woman?

Good. They need to learn that any subversive "movement" will eventually be taken over by bandwagoning retards and that they will grow old and boring before being overtaken by the next generation of firebrand fuckwits.

they won desu

>hurr durr hillary wasn't perfect
that doesn't automatically make trump any better in turn fuckwit

This, Sup Forums used to just be edgy disgusting Nazi scum, but at least they weren't that cringy and had some sense of humor

Not cringy shit like

\thread

>libs will continue to act like babies every day their president isn't in office
More news at 11

Funny for the first two minutes but crossed the cringeworthy threshold pretty fast

>not being anti white means that tour are "warped"
Leftypol shills are pathetic

>trumpcucks think that winning means that you are right and that the other side magically goes away

they meme'd trump into office. Sup Forums has been stuck on baneposting for 5 years. Sad!

>compare your 'war effort' to Nazi germany unironically even though their lost
you got a real buncha einsteins over on Sup Forums

No they don't, they know their opponents are whiny children. Everyone knows it, honey.

are you for real? we memed a real world plane crash with lots of baneposting references

>calls others cucks
>when leftists are committed to getting rid of white people

winning bigly

>Sup Forums
>[s4s]
Pushing it.

that's nothing friend, you merely adopted meme magic

>REEEE WHY DOESN'T Sup Forums HATE THEIR OWN RACE?

it's their own fault, you idiot. It was either the insane cowboy or the devil in a white female suit.

>Sup Forums guys are skinnyfat white virgins
Why am I not surprised

guarantee trump will kill more people than that plane crash. small-time!

>tfw to smart for alt right
>tfw to dumb for ancap
>tfw have too settle for moderate libertarianism

dude trump lmao

the redpill guy looked brown/hispanic.

>our favorite candidate won
>it must be because of us

That's even worse. Although that's something I noticed, an awful lot of Sup Forums users are dark-haired Americans with brown eyes. Fucking wannabe Aryans.

>he buys into race because he isn't a strong enough individual to stand on his own merits

the whole election was practically fought online. hillary had an army of shills doing the same thing. get a few thousand ruthless autists to rally behind you and that election is already wrapped up.

This is some reddit tier garbage. Why would someone actually go around shouting about memes in the real world? That's just something that you don't do.

shiah lebouf still there lmao wtf.

>You either want to kill everyone else or you hate yourself
once again, the average Sup Forumsack thinks in black and white

Got a pretty good beat going right now

Shia sounds like he's doing some Temple of Doom ritual chant

please tell me how Sup Forums got Trump into office

Who would willingly want to be """aryan"""? I can understand if you were born with that affliction, but wanting it seems odd.

Aw. I like Shia. Shame he is anti-Trump.

You realize noone supported Trump back when it was ONLY Sup Forums right?

You werent there for the first memes that got laughed at

M-muh pepe and muh retweets to redpill all the normies