BASED "COOK MY BURITTO" TRUMP SUPPORT HARASSED -- Continued From Yesterday

So "Az Chad" aka Zack Fisher and his family need our help. Their business is under attack from liberals.

They are spamming negative reviews on yelp and google reviews.

If you want to help out leave a review here: google.com/#safe=off&q=fikes brace and limb mesa az&lrd=0x872baf93beb5a00f:0x89f4a83b955a6647,1,

To help out with yelp go here and leave a review:
yelp.com/biz/fikes-brace-and-limb-mesa

Alternatively you can just report all the fake reviews.

Let's help out a fellow Trump supporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
youtu.be/RgAyad1GelI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He deserves it.

So his parents deserve it too?

They are responsible for his actions, since they created and raised him, so yes.

This is a kike

Bump get in here Sup Forums.

I think when a person's child reaches 30 they stop being responsible for their actions. Actually I think at 18 they stop being responsible.

You deserve to be raped by a pack of feral niggers, but you don't see me wishing it upon you.

Thanks dude.

>Protesters putting up the Buddhist swastika.
Those fucking liberals talk about how tolerant they are when they discriminate against innocent Buddhists

>waaah I want to be a racist douche and not suffer any repercussions!
>>>/stormfront/

The best part is Bhuddists don't trust Muslims either. They want them out of Birma.

How is that racist? Do Mexicans not love burritos? Isn't that one of their most eaten foods?

helping the proud muriclap fight off juan and paco

What was the name of that Buddhist monk there that is organizing violence against muzzies?

Free bump

>How is that racist?
Watch the video, toothpaste. He's an obnoxious cunt that makes Trump supporters look bad.

Here is the video for those interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

>Waaah I want to silence others free speech just because I disagree with it.

Despotic assholes like you who think you can impress your self-righteous bullshit ideals over your fellow man like some kind of facist are literally the worst human beings in existance. I'm ashamed I have to call you my countryman, much more or less, I shudder at the fact that I have to share the same soil as you.

>>>/GetFucked/

Shit like this is why the colored people don't like Trump. Fucking idiots sounding off, when they could just keep their mouth shut.

Nobody said anything about silencing him, but he reaps what he sows when acting like he did in public.

You know I'm right, that is why you don't act like you do on Sup Forums when you aren't safe in your mother's basement.

bump

You would sound off too if protestors spit on you and ripped a sign out of your friends hands and attempted to destroy it.

He's the cartoon Trump supporter Bernie and Hiliary supporters have always fantasized about.

get the fuck off Sup Forums you fucking nigger

>thinking racism exist in reality

He isn't reaping anything, people who know him are. This in no way affects him, just his innocent family members. His entire family has been receiving death threats, in addition to the spam reviews.

START A FUNDRAISER

Maybe his parents shouldn't have raised him to be such an idiot.

They don't need money and wouldn't ever ask for handouts.

People are raised under islamic rules and the islamic religion.

Commit crimes in the name of Islam

>>>>>"It wasnt islams fault"

>People are literally only what their parents make them
>They can't ever think for themselves
This is you literally being a retard.

No, any sane adult wouldn't react that way, because you're conceding to the other side if you act like a chimp.

Anyways, he's responsible for his actions

Are you retarded? Think before you try to make a strawman.

Suck my dick

You sound pretty upset, Zack.

I do act like it. And I get away with it, because I'm in a higher social standing of people who openly agree with me.

Just the other day I was telling my maid (whose Mexican), that if I went to Mexico - I wouldn't bother learning/speaking Spanish to the locals, because I don't need to lower myself to their level. She might have disagreed with it; judging from the reaction on her face. But I'd bet her brown ass is going to be here tomorrow morning, cleaning my kitchen; because she needs the money.

>Implying the sins of the son are also that of the father.

I bet you think that paying those dirt worshipers reparations in this current year is a good idea too.

Okay Paco

>>Implying the sins of the son are also that of the father.
Are you stupid? How are the parents not directly responsible when they are the ones that created and raised him to be this way?

at least the guy is willing to say the shit 4 chan says in person unlike most of you pussyfooted neckbeards. >how do i meme magic myself a waifu

i bet you az chad has no problem slaying sweet hot ass, just like he has no qualms with telling an illegal beaner to make his burrito

>wyatt shekelman
>"As a Jewish man who has faced persecution in the past"

my sides

Yeah there are some quality Sup Forums reviews from yesterday.

This. You guys are total faggots.

Do normies use yelp for things that aren't food?

> boo hoo im free to do what I want but you arent allowed to do anything I dont like!

You're a fucking crybaby dude.

by that logic does that mean your parents are huge faggots too?

I think the Elle Stevens one is real the others not so much.

My parents raised me to be smart enough to not draw the kind of negative attention this faggot has.

I would do it if I lived in the US and there was less security. Every time I watch one of these videos I'm itching for a fight. I don't have the funds for potential bail though.

Stalin had a normal childhood, so did Jeffery Dahmer, and Dennis Rader.

Sometimes people get raised right, and they still fuck shit up. How can you not see this? No offense: But are you literally retarded? Or are you one of my maid's stupid fucking brown kids whose just being an edgelord in school all the time, just to impress his idiotic Cholo friends?

But his family doesn't

>browses Sup Forums
>can afford a maid

Pick one.

so was it a 2 dads or 2 moms situation at your house? Wait, was it a single mom?

I will also back their business practices

I have a maid as well. It's like 100 bucks a month to pay her to clean every two weeks.

>Stalin had a normal childhood, so did Jeffery Dahmer, and Dennis Rader.
Sources? How do you know how these people were raised? What is a "normal" childhood?
Maybe not, but they will still feel the heat. Nothing will change this.

spics are destroying his yelp page with bad reviews.

>chimping out like literal niggers

Yea they deserve it for being faggots maybe next time dont act like dindus

Where's the video??

How do you know how Zach was raised?

I browse this and Sup Forums on my phone. While taking a 45 minute shit once, or maybe twice a day, in my bathroom at the house, or in my office. Not entirely illogical that people of all classes would come and browse here.

I pay more than that. But she comes twice a week because my wife insists on it.

>Sources?

I don't know. Try Googling something yourself for a change? Might help you build some applicable life skills to deal with shit in the real world, kid.

I know because his brother is married to my cousin and I have known the family for 15+ years.

Humans ARE chimps you stupid asshole. Since we don't act like chimps is the reason why we're losing.

Act like chimps, mark your territory.

Betacucks

>fuck trump
Am I being rused?

I don't, but I know his parents failed if they intended to raise someone that wouldn't act like he did.
>I don't know.
Sounds about right.

that guy wants to have sex with them so bad it's killing him

Trips wasted. Wasted I say!

Honestly I don't know anyone who uses yelp

down voted

>Not reading the rest of what I said and taking it to heart.

Now I know that you're either shitposting or retarded. Keep living in an idealistic paradise that is un-achievable. People will always be racist and out to hurt one another, you better deal with that fact now; while you're still in public school.

Looks like Yelp has the worst reviews, you probably should focus help there.

Oh also, I'll make sure to be extra racist to my maid tomorrow, just for you ;).

>not acting like a nigger isn't achievable
And people will always get what they deserve when they act stupid, see this moron Fisher for a perfect example.

Are you underage?

youtu.be/RgAyad1GelI
KEK

CHICANOS BTFO

Good luck, I hope it doesn't bite you in the ass, but I wouldn't feel bad if it did.

Despite what you think, Sup Forums isn't all a bunch of larping losers like you faggot.

Sorry, I just watched that shit for first time.

>but I know his parents failed
And that somehow means that they deserve to have their livelihood destroyed?

>people caring about yelp reviews
You ever see that episode of South Park?

It was some faggot protestor who put that up there, we have been reporting all the photos like this.

Damn roid rage is real

>norgay

Care more about the google reviews to be honest.

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. It depends on your perspective. Fact of the matter is, they are feeling the consequences of the way they raised their child.

>Yelp
> This business recently made waves in the news, which often means that people come to this page to post their reactions.
>The best place to share your thoughts is on Yelp Talk. You are also welcome to post a review about this business, but we will ultimately remove reviews that appear to be motivated more by the news coverage itself than by the reviewer’s own customer experience with the business
What the fuck, there's tons of reviews that ONLY talk about what happened at the event and no way to report them

There is a little flag on all the posts but it's hard to see. It's right to the right of the Cool button.

I haven't had it happen to me yet, and I doubt it ever will. Feels good to be white and successful.

And thanks. She can't quit because she's pregnant with a 4th kid from the 3rd baby daddy (who left her a month ago for some other bean coon). The best part about it, is that she doesn't even see how messed up her situation is. The Mexican people/culture is so fucked, its a wonder why Polk didn't annex those idiots in the aftermath of the Mexican-American war. If only those savages would bother to work a little harder and hold a decent conversation, I might respect them a little more.

Oh, guess you have to be signed in

no shit now fuck off back to the reviews.
God Yelp is so retarded.

>supporting a failing meme candidate

shoulda known better LOL

Not your personal army.

He's got those Illidan Stormrage tattoos.

Probably, yelp is stupid that way.

We've already established that you don't know how he was raised.

That doesn't change anything I said in the post you just replied to.

They obviously raised him, and he obviously turned out a certain way, whether it was intentional or not is anyone's guess.

Who gives a shit, this man is not scared of any of the hate he's getting. He's not a 22 year old girl.

And if it wasn't intentional then why would they deserve scorn and lies thrown their way?

It's not about being scarred its about faggots leaving bad reviews for his dad's business.

If it wasn't intentional, I'd say they deserve to be punished for being failures.

>don't you dare say mean things to my wife's son or i swear to fsm that i will stamp my feet and throw a tantrum