So, have you guys seen the pure kino that Kanye released?

So, have you guys seen the pure kino that Kanye released?

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcncdn.miaopai.com%2Fstream%2Fewy~L8q16IcY1hWPWSyVjg__.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is "kino"?

Well, that was a waste. Wish I hadn't seen that stupid shit.

>sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcncdn.miaopai.com%2Fstream%2Fewy~L8q16IcY1hWPWSyVjg__.mp4

well, legit link

totally fuking creepy.. its not even artistic, just creepy.

It's the beautiful art of a misunderstood genius

That stupid nigger is acting like a cry baby because he sold his soul to kikes for the sake of fame and now he's acting all butthurt about it. Fuck him.

It's genuinely disturbing with that weird breathing and minutes long pause after the music stops

>uuugggghhh look at me! Im a celebrity! Producers made me famous and pay for my media coverage! Everyone should listen to me about politics! Celebrities (and by proxy their rich handlers) should run the country!
>uuuughgghgg im a celebrity and i want into politics!!!

Bill Cosby at the end. Top keks

The Russian word for 'film' or 'movie' I think. Кинo.

is that fucking naked bruce jenner in there?

This is just trash. It has no intrinsic value so it seeks to immediately stimulate your mind cause boobies. Anyone who like this is retarded.

HER NAME IS CAITLYN REEEEEEEE

test

Those are just lookalikes right guys?

Right?

wax sculptures

I'm pretty sure they were moving

Everyone except for Trump, that's actually him.

Nah man, there's no fucking way they're sculptures

the video was great but how much input did kanye have on it?

>it seeks to immediately stimulate your mind cause boobies. Anyone who like this is retarded.
it was pretty eerie. if boobies is all you took away from it then you're the retard.

>I think Kanye is a genius, the only problem is he knows it

Heard this on a commercial the other day. Liberals love destroying the word genius apparently.

Im 99% its just prosthetics. It's prob why they don't move, because it gives away the artificialness of their make up. Except Kim "getting black men off since OJ" Kardashian, it's not prosthetics, they're implants.

body doubles with wax masks.

The video is so so so fucking creepy like serial killer tier creepy

If this really is the case, it was extremely well done.

try to think sometime bud

West has nothing to say that I need to hear.

But I'm starting to think this was some kind of fucked up illuminati ritual or showcase

Maybe I'm just fucking crazy

I ain't sayin she a gold digger, but she ain't playing with no broke nigger.

after that it was all i like fish dicks.

yeah, i feel like there's a bit of reptillian/kike/nwo fuckery at play here

Kinda, it's relatively well done, a fair step up from the Iggy Azelia make up in white girls, but its filters and deliberately bad lighting that hides it more.

I've seen a lot of weird shit on the internet, but the vibe I got from this video was just something else.

Like they were drugged and filmed without knowing it or something.

I really want to just believe that it's just Kanye trying to shock people into giving him more attention, but that video really is fucked, regardless of whether those are the real people or not.

look at all those depictions of people who are relevant in the current year. this is so DEEP guys! it's literally the current year and ALL those people are relevant TODAY! this will live on FOREVER as a genius work of art!

German and Estonian for cinema.

Wow, you simpletons just don't understand REAL art like this. He was attempting to humanize these celebrities and display them in a vulnerable, primitive light.
No one will ever understand the depths of me :/

>le new age Last Supper

jesus christ what a hack, no wonder normies love this tool

Polish too.

>the eternal kraut

Then maybe he shouldn't have filmed it like he was fucking creepily filming his passed out friends at an orgy.

is dat some delicous tay i see?

Brushy-kun can you find same fo polish? Take your prescious gif as tribute

this is not kino, it tries to be kino but it's not, ask Sup Forums and Sup Forums

who are the first two?
who is inbetween Kim K and Amber Rose?

Its fake but yeah...Jerk off

>this is not kino
>ask Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>implying they know what true kino is

Isn't it Ray Jay? Kim K's first coal.

Anyway it gives off the same creapy vibe as the snuff films from Sinister.

well Sup Forums gets it close from time to time

I thought of Ray Jay bit it almost looks more like Big Sean but that doesnt make sense to me.

I KEEP IT THREE HUNDRED
LIKE THE ROMANS

Bulgarian as well

The fuck?

Apparently that's just a wax doll.

Looks too real to me.

Is that Trump?

I MADE THAT BITCH FAMOUS!

THREE HUNDRED BITCHES, WHERE DA TROJANS

I just realized this nigger who I never heard of him before made a video and made wax bodies

Holy shit fucking jewish nigger this black slime should be hanged

Nah, britbong, it means "cinema" in both russian and bulgarian

I thought this was footage of the jonestown massacre

And also "film" or "movie" in Russian.

>all these normies saying it's "creepy" and "disturbing" and "the weirdest thing ever" and "serial-killer-esque"

What is this, Reddit?

It was literally just footage of 12 famous people sleeping naked in a bed for 9 minutes. It wasn't made to be sexy, but you people make it sound like this is a fucking horror film or something. Fucking plebs.

bunp

yeah man, its LITERALLY 2016,
and they re all naked man, its art like from the ancient greeks.

kanye west is actually at the border of his mental health.
he is really gonna blackmail and rape all these people as an art project.

The Russian word for film is literally филм which is pronounced film.

Yes. 3:38 Don.

listen, sorry kanye, we didnt meant to call you a creep, but you kind of are one.

Feeelm. И = ee