Daily reminder Trump is pushing ISIS more than ISIS is pushing ISIS

Daily reminder Trump is pushing ISIS more than ISIS is pushing ISIS

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>liberal logic

Op is a fag and a Niggerlover

Doubtful, only the Democrats and other leftists seem to be promoting and defending them.

If you believe this you're retarded.

Yup, just ignore people who set human beings on fire and run over people with tanks. They will go away surely.

>if you say bad things about Muslims they will kill you
>so just let them in and be cool okay?

>falling for the 'ISIS is bad' meme
ISIS is literally the only thing stopping a complete flood of muslim immigration, we should thank them

So warning about problems causes said problems.
Huh, really makes you think.

>don't insult them or else they'll become violent terrorists

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend in this case. Democrats are the ones harboring ISIS and terrorist.

Are you serious?
You think people are joining ISIS because of Donald Trump?

Who cares. ISIS is a tool to fuck up the ME for Jews against white interests. It's only right for us to use it as a propaganda tool to fuck up Jewish interests here.

Great arguments lads

Nice try, Achmed

Whats there do argue about?

While I agree that won't work, trump still goes the wrong way. If you want to kill a fire you don't spit in it, you nuke the fuck out of it with a bathtub full of spit.

>Join ISIS!
>No, I am a peaceful Muslim.
>Well, look at what American billionaire Donald Trump says about ISIS!
>Wow, I am so mad! Where do I sign up, ISIS-senpai?

>OMG TRUMP PUSHES FEAR!!!!!!

I can't stand this fucking meme.

Leftists constantly whine about Trump being "dangerous" or a "fascist" and then say HE'S the one who promotes irrational fear. You can't make this shit up.

The more i hear that shit, the less it makes sense, how the fuck exactly is trump pushing isis in any way ?

>"Worse than ISIS' heinous crimes is the fact that Trump is talking about them!"

dems everyone
the party of burying your head in the sand

If its true then it proves muslims are on a pivot between moderate and extremism, which proves even moderates are bad.

If this pic is not true then it is really the liberals who are spreading hate and fear, with this exaggerated comic proving it.

REEEEEEEEEEE That's not how you hold a trumpet

This. Liberals don't realize they're saying all of Islam is dangerous when they claim criticism of it makes Muslims violent.

IF YOU KILL ISIS THEY WIN, YOU HAVE TO LET THEM IN YOUR BORDERS AND RULE YOUR SOCIETY TO BE VICTORIOUS
8/10 responded

Good job completely missing the point numbnuts. ISIS builds its reputation based off fear and Trump rallies around America telling his sheep supporters they should be scared.

Thus, giving ISIS a very strong influence in America.

If you talk about your enemies they win

Yes, I'm sure that Trump's tweets do more to infuriate the Muslim world than the bombings of Muslim cities by Obama and Clinton in Syria and Lybia.

GOOD! FUCKING GOOD! IF THESE THIN-SKINNED FAGGOTS CAN'T TAKE FUCKING CRITICISM WITHOUT BLOWING PEOPLE UP OR SHOOTING UP A NIGHTCLUB THEN FUCK EM! I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING JOIN ISIS AND TRUMP AND PUTIN ERADICATE THEM LIKE THE FUCKING COCKROACHES THEY ARE!

YES I'M MAD!

So what you're saying is that the only way to defeat ISIS is to do absolutely nothing to stop them from causing more acts of terrorism.

Idk if you were dropped on your head at birth but you should really go back to plebit and ask them, what they think is wrong with you instead of us.
But I'm sure you feel your drive-by trolling is very important.

No I'm just saying for certain people to stop using fear mongering tactics to further push their political agendas

Someone post the sweating meme that is relevant to this bullshit.

If saying mean things about an ideology, islam, which it deserves, will radicalize people, perhaps we should not be bringing in those people if it is so easy to do so.

Banning Muslims and saying a good chunk of them are dangerous to western civilization isn't radicalizing them

Bombing entire villages to kill one guy and overthrowing entire governments are what is radicalizing them.

>Good job completely missing the point numbnuts.

I got the "point", hence why I formulated my argument directly contravening it. It's better to attack the problem than pretend it doesn't exist.

You wouldn't understand that though because you probably still operate under the delusion that our administration did not fund ISIS back when it was still called Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI). You wanna talk about "influence", look no further than our own State Department pumping proto-ISIS with weapons and logistical support in Syria.

>b-but muh conspiracy theorists

You have no idea how frustrating it is having to deal with people who completely ignore all evidence and believe that ISIS just popped up out of a vacuum. The kind of people who think that mean words are what give power to jihadists, not foreign money. The delusion is unreal.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Neger je gelooft dit toch niet echt hoop ik?

>isis is een zionistisch complot, de tienduizenden isis soldaten zijn joodse undercover agenten ookal komt wat ze doen precies overeen met de koran en hadiths

>Speaking out against Islamic terror creates more terror

But if you ban them from entering, you only have to worry about the small minority inside your country to deal with. What is the problem here?

Even if you pander to them, its not what they want and they will just move forward at killing more.

Good

We WANT this, you obviously are from reddit

>if you ban muslims from your country they win

you might as well just change your flag to a fucking leaf

>if you kill your enemy, they win
t. faggot OP

isis is boogeyman meme

>'radical islam'

DONT YOU IDIOTS SEE ISIS WANTS YOU TO KILL THEM

JEEZ

>if you kill your enemy they win

>showing concern over islamic terrorism is "fear mongering"
>claiming Trump will start WW3 if elected is not.

eat a dick senpai. this election year has completely ruined all liberal credibility.

Trump does not have hundreds of recruitment accounts on twitter.
Trump does not invade towns and make children serve his army or die.
Trump does not shoot dissenters.

I havn't seen something this dog since updog

>Using an American proxy to shitpost
Don't you know the NSA is embedded and you've just been added to a terror watchlist?

Fucking retarded kike meme to import and bend over for more niggers. And, hi, Jeffrey, you kike.

I'm irritated by this fear mongering meme. If anyone is scared of anything, its liberals who are too cowardly to call out any colored people on their actions lest they invoke the wrath of the cyber bullies.

fpbp

(((goldberg)))

It's all a kike charade for never-ending demands of white, non-kikes. They pretend to support this or that ((((downtrodden))))) ((((vulnerable)))) group against (((((racists)))).

You're a retard with no point. ISIS has a strong influence in America because we let Muslims into the country. It has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

You are not actually stupid enough to believe that a guy talking about how evil they are is meaningfully effecting their organization. They are funded by the CIA. They don't need recruitment help--they're all mercenaries anyway. They are doing this because they're being paid to.

Are you saying Trump is all it takes for peaceful flower-loving muslims to join ISIS?

Really makes you think I dare say.

so it's other peoples bigotry that compels Muslims to join a death cult, rather than their own
why are liberals shit at logic?

really makes you think....

>All hail the greater israel!
Nice government you got there

>if you criticism them, they win

thanks ben al-flecki

This. If they become terrorists over someone saying mean things they were never peaceful to begin with.

>I'm a nice guy until she turns me down
>Then I rape her
>But seriously please by my gf I am really nice

Trump says mean things that nevertheless are true while islam produces a mountain of corpses every year all over the world while liberals perpetuate this slaughter by being willfully ignorant. This is a fact.

>Islamic terrorism in 2013
18k people may have died from islamic terrorism, but they're #notallmuslims

>Islamic terrorism in 2014
The lindt cafe terrorism doesn't represent all muslims, #notallmuslims

>Islamic terrorism in 2015
The boston bombers and Charlie hedbo shooters are #notallmuslims

>Islamic terrorism in 2016
This is all Trumps fault!

his name is in the word

So are liberals finally accepting the fact that ISIS is a problem now?