They didn't deserve this one and I say this as a lions fan...

They didn't deserve this one and I say this as a lions fan. The offense was sloppy as fuck and the defense got away with several penalties.

t. Vikings fan false flagging

fuck off false flagging packer cuck

Nope genuine fan.

It's another "f-fuck you a win is a win" episode

Yeah I know we got fucked and the 2015 bullshit Hail Mary game still pisses me off but that doesn't mean I want the Lions to win because of refball either. Especially not after that shit show with Cooter constantly running the ball and o-line so shit that Stafford got sacked seven times

fuck off faggot

>Not wanting the Lions to win a game cleanly and dominantly

>Take any shitty win you get because of bad luck in the past

>Not realizing that doubt fuels the Lions

of course i'd prefer it faggot but i'm not going to make threads saying we don't deserve it

>implying the vikings deserved to win
>three turnovers and a missed field goal

>this is the highest paid player in the negro kneeling league

i'm a lions fan, didn't watch the game, see the score and realize 1) the vikings suck and 2) the lions suck for not beating them harder. they got a free fumble as well off an ACL tear

>Vikings suck
>7 sacks

Both of those teams have very good defenses. Lions are better at taking care of the football and at getting takeaways, that was the game.

>lions offensive line
>existing

Can't wait to add super bowl champions to this

They need Decker back badly. That left side of the line is a disaster right now.

>Not thriving off full retard meme despair wins

Spotted the non lions fan, must be a false flagging Vikings fan

Decker wont be back to full form for awhile. Through this whole shoulder injury he hasnt been lifting weights which is pretty bad for a limeman.

>Can't wait to add super bowl champions to this
Never going to happen.

Also
>Tattoos in 2017

100% chance you live in Taylor

aaron, you should be prepping for matthews right now

All my idiot vikings fans friends do is talk about how great Cook is and their d line. Cook is out and a good D line doesn't mean shit when you can't win games.

i got this in 2011.
livonia actually. got it when i turned 18. it's my only tattoo.

I also live in Livonia. Are you my neighbor?

As if there weren't plenty of wins that they did deserve that they were "refballed" out of.

I was stunned watching some of the stuff in this game, especially at the end.

>Lions stop the Vikings on 3rd down, DPI keeps the drive going
>Vikings get to 3rd and goal from the 3, but leave Zettel totally unblocked, huge sack
>Lions only rush 3 on 4th down and Keenum just sidearms it into space anyway.
>Lions fail to move the ball or kill clock.
>Vikings immediately fumble it back to the Lions, ending the game.

It was like watching a Lions game of the last few years from the other side. It was beyond surreal.

But hey after last week, I'm gonna go ahead and consider the karmic scales balanced.

Can someone who knows football better than me explain why the lions ran it on 3rd and long with 2:03 left?

Sup livonianon. Clarenceville represent

Gotta take what you can get, especially since the NFL seems to sift through the rulebook every week to find every outdated meme ass rule that hasn't been used in 30 years to take a game away from you

Alright you might actually be my neighbor

This
One team played bad, one team played terrible.

But they did win. Stafford himself admitted they played like shit but he would rather win a sloppy game then lose a pretty one.

I don't see any Lions fans bragging about the offense though that defense is LIT 2 out of 3 of those fumbles were straight up defensive plays and they almost had a pick in the endzone that would have ended the Vikings scoring drive.

Just remember every single time you got refballed. Complaining about the integrity of the league is useless, refs aren't going anywhere.

Did both teams play bad or did both defenses play GREAT.

*cringing intensifies*