Question for all the Brazilians on Sup Forums, since my cunt is going down your direction in terms of race

Question for all the Brazilians on Sup Forums, since my cunt is going down your direction in terms of race

How are race relations in your area? Are you racist? Do you wish that Brazil was more majorly dominated by one race (white, hispanic, whatever)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QShr9GpMOEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am racist only on Sup Forums because it is cool
there is no nigger vs white here

What the fuck is hispanic? Amerindian? Because all of them look natives.

mexican or natives and spaniards mixed basically

>hispanic
>race
lol

mostly chill desu
most race relations in Brazil are very lowkey, people usually are only openly racist on the internet or something

most race discussions are more about stuff like how in most great private schools it's easier to spot a white blond kid than a black one, which makes no sense since we're in Brazil, so people talk about brazil's history with slaves, how shitty public schools makes much more difficult for black poor people to succeed at life, if there should be racial quotas for good universities, etc. etc.

There's racism here but not as harsh as it seems to be in the us
I personally don't give a flying fuck, racism makes no sense the way I see it

Nobody gives a shit about race here.

Americans in general are just too insecure about race that they're now considering "White-Latinos" White.

I mean, your country is on a verge of a mini-civil war because some meme war that happened a hundreds years ago.

Brazilians are classists
But I think that's the same for all former colonies in the third world

it's pretty much the same way in the U.S. only extreme far-right or far-left people give two shits about race.

Things are getting more Americanized lately because people are importing American ideologies(SJW, Alt-right).

>Things are getting more Americanized
Why's that do you think
Surprising to me

Is Neymar an amerindian?

>only extreme far-right or far-left care?
Wut? I've heard stories of people openly saying nigger in the south. I don't think the picture you're painting is accurate

Globalization. The internet makes people get more in contact with outside stuff and American as the biggest economy right now has a huge influence on everyone.

Pardo

Rio de Janeiro - RJ here. I'm racist, meaning that I want races to be different and to exist. I don't preach superiority of one race over another because that's stupid. Every person who does that have low IQ. I like Brazil the way it is now: with whites on top and blacks struggling. But here the problem isn't much about race. Rich families keep rich. Poor families normally keeps poor. Meritocracy is a lie. Poor people don't have the same opportunities as rich people. Starting by security. If you're poor you never know if you'll die today or not. You get robbed all the time. Police threats you like garbage. Store owners thinks you'll rob them. Rich people in the beach thinks you don't deserve to go to swim there with them. Poor people are flooded with shitty culture to turn them into animals. They're doomed. It's totally unfair.

youtu.be/QShr9GpMOEc

We have nazis here, but they are afraid to show themselves for some reason. They don't really care about the superiority of their race. They just want an excuse to hurt people. The blacks who wants the same here are called funkeiros or bandidos.

He is pardo. An full-blooded ameridian looks like pic related

>I'm racist
That's a crime in Brazil.

Asking because I don't clearly understand brazilian race standards, are they similar to those used by the Spanish empire?

So pardo happens to be the same as mestizo right?

Brazil has a different concept of whiteness. People go by the color of the skin. People know that a "gringo" or "Alemão" are different or more white.

Pardo means someone who is mixed or brown. Black means someone who is black like Pele. Yellow mean asian.

Pardo is someone mixed with white, it's a generic term
Mulato = white + black
Cafuzo = black + amerindian
Mameluco = white + amerindian

Criolo is a racist slur for niggers

Officially we have no race standards, almost everybody is mixed to some degree so the government literally lets you "choose" your race.

But most people are mixed, something between black and portuguese/italian/french/german/etc and maybe some indians at some point.

nope
pardo is a generic term for any mixed-race individuals; regardless if it is with white or not

Ok I get it. Mameluco sounds funny for us because in Spanish it means idiot, non educated lol.

Thank you both!