/voc/ - Vocaroo Bread

You may encounter difficulties recording on vocaroo when using Chrome, it's recommended to change browsers or to record the audio with another piece of software and just upload it to vocaroo.

English
>The Eastern Orthodox Church, also known as the Orthodox Church, or officially as the Orthodox Catholic Church, is the second-largest Christian Church and one of the oldest extant religious institutions in the world. The Eastern Orthodox Church teaches that it is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church established by Jesus Christ in his Great Commission to the apostles. It practices what it understands to be the original Christian faith and maintains the sacred tradition passed down from the apostles.

>The Eastern Orthodox Church is a communion of autocephalous churches, each typically governed by a Holy Synod. It teaches that all bishops are equal by virtue of their ordination, and has no central governing structure analogous to the Papacy in the Roman Catholic Church. The contemporary Orthodox Church had shared communion with the contemporary Roman Catholic Church until the East–West Schism of AD 1054, which had been triggered by disputes over doctrine, especially the authority of the Pope. Prior to the Council of Chalcedon in AD 451, the Eastern Orthodox had also shared communion with the Oriental Orthodox churches, separating primarily over differences in Christology.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ClPbgvmts6
vocaroo.com/i/s1vXkNDufe9Q
vocaroo.com/i/s04AS0yRNHoZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1YLAdXL5uLn
vocaroo.com/i/s1yZimQxWjB0
vocaroo.com/i/s1QhHI9o0BtB
vocaroo.com/i/s0WlrkQcKasl
vocaroo.com/i/s0yjZzFz8gze
vocaroo.com/i/s1XffA0f6D28
vocaroo.com/i/s0en39MS6Zy1
vocaroo.com/i/s1lcFlQ5GDv5
vocaroo.com/i/s0kR2H6PSPTN
vocaroo.com/i/s1X5B7Vt8f9b
vocaroo.com/i/s1sFiEPQ2ms4
vocaroo.com/i/s0zKrApFM7Xv
vocaroo.com/i/s0ca9HbYUc0y
vocaroo.com/i/s0b7q3K617hD
vocaroo.com/i/s01wEGNPzqJF
vocaroo.com/i/s1nb6m6bKSaB
vocaroo.com/i/s13EETVkqr3T
vocaroo.com/i/s1F7EoWcTZQZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1UmuGDsd1Qk
vocaroo.com/i/s0zwbGbu9DvW
vocaroo.com/i/s0WstbklVNiA
vocaroo.com/i/s10Lqms5MRmR
vocaroo.com/i/s1mKGpgtsk95
vocaroo.com/i/s14VGZ57D7GK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

or not that's cool too

vocaroo.com/i/s1ClPbgvmts6

vocaroo.com/i/s1vXkNDufe9Q

Not to be rude but that microphone is absolutely horrendous quality.

Have you tried lowering the sound? It helps with mine.

this is the most austrian post in existence

that just clipped weirdly. I posted here before and none complained.

vocaroo.com/i/s04AS0yRNHoZ

so how does this work?
i repeat the tekst with a dutch accent?

you know that this is an english only thread???
serbian is not an english language

pa ja se samo drzim one "'govori srpski da te ceo svet razume"

I think u read the wrong text lol cus that wasn't English

ye preddy much natives will offer feedback

heh

vocaroo.com/i/s1YLAdXL5uLn

I can't tell if you're French or just doing a French accent, it was understandable but where you could use a French pronunciation you did kek

Rate my BBC accent.
vocaroo.com/i/s1yZimQxWjB0

vocaroo.com/i/s1QhHI9o0BtB

And I thought it was just the ASStrians who posted vocs they'd saved

I have shitty accent because i only dedicate to write in engrish, also dyspraxia

vocaroo.com/i/s0WlrkQcKasl

vocaroo.com/i/s0yjZzFz8gze

Guys... somebody has to post something.
I'm going to post some German:

Ich kann Besuche empfangen, doch immer schüchtern und verkrampft
Hat deine Schulter gezuckt, wolltest du mich umarmen?
Ich schüttel' dir die Hand
Kein Risiko, ich bin nicht schlecht gelaunt
Emotionen hab' ich alle schon im Internet verbraucht
Ich verlass' den Raum, redest du von deinem Privatleben
Ich will keinem zu nahe treten

It was perfectly fine lad, the only word that was slightly mispronounced was sacred which is more like saycred than sahcred.

Why do your people always have American accents

>Apostolic
Ah-poss-tol-ick

>Synod
First one was correct

>Chalcedon
Shall-seh-don afaik

Most native English speakers have an American accent. So that's the one I try to imitate.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XffA0f6D28

Finnish

Isis-terrorijärjestön hiipumisen myötä Iranin valta Lähi-idässä on selvässä kasvussa. Iranin armeija ja vallankumouskaarti, sekä erilaiset Irania tukevat shiiaislamilaiset sotavoimat ovat täyttämässä sitä tyhjiötä joka jää, kun Isis joutuu lähtemään.

This tb h.

My ex from Norway sounded like your typical nasally yank, was really the most unattractive thing about her.

You never told anyone you had an ex, was she from Norway yeah?

I just want to hear a foreigner pick up a Scottish or Irish accent rather than the RP/Yank one tbwhy.

Bost Norwegian

Here's mine btw vocaroo.com/i/s0en39MS6Zy1

vocaroo.com/i/s1lcFlQ5GDv5

Your never ending salt mine is truly something : ^)

I tillegg til de tre hovedtypene smaksceller inneholder smakslokene basalceller, som erstatter odelagte smaksceller ved mitose og celledifferensiering. Stottecellene er de mest tallrike av smakscellene. Navnet indikerer en passiv stottefunksjon, men det er misvisende...

Here's my miserable attempt at Scottish.
vocaroo.com/i/s0kR2H6PSPTN

French for those who fancy a go:

Vers le milieu de la journée et à midi, je me trouvai et montai sur la plate-forme et la terrasse arrière d'un autobus et d'un véhicule des transports en commun bondé et quasiment complet de la ligne S et qui va de la Contrescarpe à Champerret. Je vis et remarquai un jeune homme et un vieil adolescent assez ridicule et pas mal grotesque : cou maigre et tuyau décharné , ficelle et cordelière autour du chapeau et couvre-chef. Après une bousculade et confusion, il dit et profère d'une voix et d'un ton larmoyants et pleurnichards que son voisin et covoyageur fait exprès et s'efforce de le pousser et de l'importuner chaque fois qu'on descend et sort. Ceci déclaré et après avoir ouvert la bouche, il se précipite et se dirige vers une place et un siège vides et libres.

Deux heures après et cent vingt minutes plus tard, je le rencontre et le revois cour de Rome et devant la gare Saint-Lazare. Il est et se trouve avec un ami et copain qui lui conseille de et l'incite à faire ajouter et coudre un bouton et un rond de corozo à son pardessus et manteau

vocaroo.com/i/s1X5B7Vt8f9b

It doesn't want to play your Scottish one for some reason, it's loading the page but the sound isn't working.

vocaroo.com/i/s1sFiEPQ2ms4
Sorry I'm a bit tired

vocaroo.com/i/s0zKrApFM7Xv
seems to only play in the right speaker so sorry if ear rape
r8

you are cute

Upp úr svövne, tit Havnamænn ræistir!
upp! ty grindabo rungar frá strand;
håire! grind er y fjorenun æistur;
kläjist brått! täkje raiskäp y hånd!

Sy nu mænnenar hålvkladdar fúka,
Konur rænnande vi vålgara og dryl,
Smádraingjenar vi róp o yl,
út úr næistonun bátanar rúka!

Til båts nú y ain fart!
til árar! rægve hart!
Nú våkn y hand, ävstä uttan dvol!
Tvait grót y skut o kjol!

vocaroo.com/i/s0ca9HbYUc0y
t. pro German speaker

vocaroo.com/i/s0b7q3K617hD
tried to read this like a narrator for the entertainment
but this isn't proper French REEEEE

gracias amigo

You said apostles fine the second time lad.

>autocephalous
ends in "-us" rather than "-oos"

>Synod
More like "sih-nod" rather than "sigh-nod" but otherwise it was fine.

Both your English and the quality was perfectly fine

vocaroo.com/i/s01wEGNPzqJF
Once I stuttered once it just fucked the rest of my attempt kek

Listened to both, lad.

Interesting German :DDD, I'd join your party.

Thanks for the French, too!

top kek

vocaroo.com/i/s1nb6m6bKSaB

>vocaroo.com/i/s1yZimQxWjB0

Not bad at all, just work on the flow.

thanks for the tips lad

did my best :DDDDDD

vocaroo.com/i/s13EETVkqr3T
nice poem

>Both your English and the quality was perfectly fine
ah idk, my left headphone must be fucking up then
thanks

>A man who attempted to smuggle a pipe bomb onto a plane was allowed to fly again days later because police did not realise the device was viable, a court has heard.

>Nadeem Muhammad, 43, was attempting to board a flight to Bergamo, Italy, on January 30 when security officers at Manchester Airport found the device, made from batteries, tape, a marker pen and pins.

>Jonathan Sandiford, prosecuting, told the trial at Manchester Crown Court Muhammad had intended to detonate the device once on board the Ryanair flight.

>But the court heard when airport security swabbed the bomb there was no trace of explosive on the outside and officers did not believe it was a viable device.

>Muhammad, who was born in Pakistan but had an Italian passport, was questioned by police but not arrested and on February 5 boarded another flight to Italy.

>Mr Sandiford said: ‘At that stage nobody had realised this was a real device and the defendant was allowed to go on his way.’

tried to remove any trace of French accent
be honest and tell me how it is

It's the r-sound that still gives you away. It's quite less French but I'd still be able to place you as a French speaker.

Your accent also came out more in the middle before you covered most of it up again at the end.

Well I tried but probably mixed up several accents in the process. Thanks for the feedback

well it's certainly clear and easy to understand. I think there are still certain cues that would give away you being French but it's not immediately obvious. The biggest cues are the "th", word emphasis and the "ou" dipthong. Still nicely done, though

Good to know, I'll try to improve but don't want to sound like I try too hard

Don't, your accent is still perfectly understandable and it's more endearing when someone speaks English with their native accent.

If I wanted to listen to a Brit or a Yank accent, I'd have spoken to a Brit or a Yank.

I asked my gf and she can tell you are french and I can hear the accent too

tb h if I were you i'd be happy with my accent. You sound clear and the French accent is pleasant to listen to and will always be a winner with the grills

If you say so I'll trust you, but I want to be perfectly understandable, I'll probably have to live abroad for some time so you know. Thanks anyway.

I guess I'll never be able to get rid of it even if I wanted to
and of course,
>tfw no gf
(yet)

vocaroo.com/i/s1UmuGDsd1Qk

can she guess my accent?

>but I want to be perfectly understandable

you are, m8.

> I'll probably have to live abroad for some time so you know.

Godspeed

"late" night page 8 save

vocaroo.com/i/s0zwbGbu9DvW

How can I improve my accent? What gives me away as a non-native speaker?

Honestly I wouldn't have been able to place your accent, you didn't really make any mistakes or sounds that a non-native would make.

If I had to guess I would've said you were a Slav that moved to an Anglo country when you were 6-7 and became fluent but were too old to pick up an accent.

It was still perfectly clear and understandable.

Your accent is very very slight
Most people would assume you're either native or that you've been in the US for years
Props

Thanks! That's nice to read. My first language is French, and I've not had the chance to live in an Anglo country yet.
I have to admit I was sort of hoping you'd find something wrong with it, something I could work on, but I can go with the confidence boost hah

Similar to the other two posters. I wouldn't be able to place your accent.

I reckon that if you were to move to an Anglo country you could potentially pick up the local accent 90% in a year.

good job

vocaroo.com/i/s0WstbklVNiA
bump with brit

Could a French-speaking fag be so kind as to pronounce these names for me:

>Laurent
>Galois
>Serre
>Fourier

I literally know nothing about the language, but I think they go like this
vocaroo.com/i/s10Lqms5MRmR

Yeah they do go like that. There you are:
vocaroo.com/i/s1mKGpgtsk95

Thanks, buddy.

One last bump before going to bed. Would I be told to fuck off if I post some Japanese? It's the only language I'm somewhat familiar with, besides English and Spanish, so here it goes:

>日本語の漢字の世界へようこそ。
>漢字の書き方や読み方だけでなく、各漢字の部首や用例などを学び、いろいろな書体を見ることにより、より深く理解できるようになってもらえたらと思って、このサイトを作りました。
>皆さんの日本語学習にお役に立てれば幸いです。

vocaroo.com/i/s14VGZ57D7GK