If any of you eurocuck faggots mess with my dad I'll come over there and smash you cunts

If any of you eurocuck faggots mess with my dad I'll come over there and smash you cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1nKGAI8iqyc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking BOGAN SCUM!!

autism

I stand with you aussiebro

>jim beam

course you fucking do shitlord

Is the can of Jim Beam some joke I don't get?

>Cans of Jim Beam

noice

Just googled it. It's a premixed cola apparently.

People mix Jim Beam with Coke.

So we figured why not just sell it in a coke can?

Next you you're going go tell me you don't sell wine in bags.

>the feels when someone hurts your dad

not really, in australia "pre-mix" cans of liqour are popular such as jim beam and coke or bundaberg rum and coke. You also get all sorts of lolly water wil sugary flavours and vodka or bacardi rum.

Anyway the government taxed the shit out of them and called them "alcopops" a few years ago as way to combat "underage drinking". Now we pay exhorbitant amounts for them but we still like them and the people that were buying them anyway your working class and middle class people, not teenagers cause they will drink any nasty thing they can get.

So the pepe is wearing a blue singlet which is very popular with people who identify as "bogans" it's common name is the shearers singlet cause sheep shearers out wet will wear them. Jim beam in a can is a popular drink and lots of bogans smoke. the facial expression of contempt and subdued rage really exemplifies the character of modern bogans.

his pepe is more than just "some joke I don't get"

RREEEEEEEEEE

So does Brexit mean that australia will leave the EU as well?

what does his tattoo represent?

Our flag you cunt.

The Southern Cross consellation that can only be seen from the Southern Hemisphere however in Australia you get a real good view of it and it is in the sky every night.

The Southern Cross is like having the US flag in stars above america.

Getting a tattoo of the Southern Cross is something a lot of australians will do and for bogans the size of them can get a bit ridiculous, cunts have stickers of it on their cars etc.

when are we going to address the kraut problem in the US anglobros?

can't you just mix those two yourself and not pay extra

are you fucking retarded

Southern Cross.

Sort of like getting a Confederate Flag tat.

>Sitting in the gutter with two bottles and a plastic cup mixing your drinks like an abo

no.

>EU
>Australia

never go full retard

this unless you are going to someone's place but then it gets fucked cause once you are pissed you break their glass or something and it's just easier to drink out of cans.

Fucking a Aussie bro, NZ will back you up

> Sort of like getting a Confederate Flag tat.

That's a ridiculous comparison m8 wtf.

anyone has that eurovision webm of australia landing in europe and pushing england out?

Drinking Jim Beam out of a can tho

i-its all wrong

Oh boy do we. Threw a winebag theme party in college where each person who came (200+) had to bring a winebag. Any time an air horn went off, you had to chug until the air horn went off again (and some other rules). Blacked the fuck out, but miraculously no hangover at all the next morning.

OH I DIDNT REALISE YOU ALL WERE JUST DOING IT WRONG

they can sell premixed cocktails there

we just have shitty flavored malt liquor and hobo wine.

I got here on the last British refugee boat before the EU Referendum and I can confirm they have cans of all sorts of liquor. I don't know if I love or hate it but it's cheap as fuck and seeing as my GBP are worth dogshit now I need it.

>australian """food"""

>cheap as fuck
How much does a 6 pack of beer cost for you in the UK? How about in Australia? Genuine curiosity

do u cunts have limearitas those r good better than soda

Yeah!... Tell the bad men how much they messed up... Tell em... Tell em how bad it is- how bad its going to be without EU user.

Tell them they are stupid faces. That'll... That'll show 'em...

Oh no, the beer is fucking savagely expensive from Aus I've pretty much given up on trying to find cheap bottled lager here. It's about 20-30% more expensive than the UK. I was talking about the canned liquor.

>UK
>6 275-300ml bottles of okay lager (wife beater/fosters gold/becks)
>4-5quid

>Aus
>2 275-300ml bottles of the same okay lager
>18-20 dollars (AUD)
>At the exchange rate I used to get a few hundred dollars out the other day that's 6-7 quid
>Actually even more now (but hopefully not for long)

The Chinese stuff is cheap as fuck here but I'm not really a fan, easier to just drink vodka. I expect (seeing as a lot of these lagers are actually brewed in the UK of all places) that it might get cheaper if we get a commonwealth trade deal.

Mixed drinks are kind of for split tails and faggots exclusively user

Well, supreme gentlemen enjoy them as well

I voted to leave mate I came here because I genuinely believed we'd remain and figured it's a better time than any to go travelling seeing as I was out of work and had good savings from when I wasn't. I'm over the fucking moon that we left the EU I plan to return just before British Independence Day for a massive coming home/independence day joint party next year I'm already planning the invites for as soon as Article 50 is triggered.

I dream of the day that we invade you cunts.

yeah leave me and my wifes son alone you eurofucks

>Jim Beam premix
Urgh
Yuck

>It's just easier
No admit you're a stupid cunt, I work in a bottleo and the lowest of the low, dimwitted, low IQ troglodytes are the only people that buy premix whisky. All in all I have no doubt you fit into that category.

Oh. You were just being kind of objective about the pound then...

But, then... That makes me.. an asshole tho.

I love how degenerate people are now days to not even try to separate two cunts form beating each other naked.

Well technically, seeing as I'm buying only in AUD but have savings only in GBP (bar like $300 in my wallet) the BREXIT wiped out 10% of my savings. I'd have paid 50% of my savings twice over if it meant getting my country it's sovereignty back. There are likely some tough times ahead for the UK, long negotiations, some compromises and some infighting to say the least with the appointment of a new PM but it's worth it and from what I've seen of people in the UK they know this and they accept it too.

youtu.be/1nKGAI8iqyc

>Getting a tattoo of the Southern Cross is something a lot of australians
Only subhumans get tattoos.

As long as you shout us some coopers after I'm keen

I took a film theory class once and could never again enjoy movies for all of the fucking symbolism after that.

> he's dying in a field
> IT MEANS HE'S GRASPING DEATH AMIDST ABUNDANCE

Now you just did it for pepe. Killed it. I fucking hate Australians.

That's cool as hell Ausbro, premixed whiskey and coke in a can. I would buy the hell out of that and other coke mixed drinks.

I'm with Straya on this
Dad doesn't want to be a Yuropoor anymore.

Can we stop letting the poms win in the Rugby now? I get it we were trying to soften the blow if remain won, but brexit did. So Wallabies smashing the poms when?

> if it meant getting my country it's sovereignty back

This is the sort of thing I find incredible. I don't really fret over the London situation, including how your financial sector is reacting. Turbulence always gives way to uncertainty and worry. But I know, especially with the surprising number of people who share your mentality, that the UK will still be a nation in the future, and most likely a powerful one again despite the shortsightedness of many who dread this.

You all have given the rest of the west hope again, but I'm sure you know this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

I do and I must say I'm shocked, I truly expected to be either cucked out of it by SJW voter turnout or Jew'd out of it by rigged postal votes. Either way I'm fucking ecstatic and if Trump wins and we get a strong economic relationship with the US while even one other net contributor or a central mainland country leaves the EU while it happens I'm going to sit back and really enjoy the show.

Fuck off, we know about you aussie faggots

You've never won a war and your shit's weak. You're all talk and think you're tough because all your animals are out to kill you fuckers.

Just give it up already Ausfailia, go check on your son and make sure he's not getting eaten by a dingo you backwards fuck

>works in a bottlo
>calling other's dimwitted

Not if we smash the cunts first.

say that to my face and not online and see what happens cunt

u gay m8

>Stop educating Americans faggot

>never won a war

You forgot WWII in the Pacific

Don't you have a gook or a towelhead to get blown up by

Its ok they won't (and can't) read it

Come faggot

I work at a bottle-o too, can confirm.