YOU WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT, YOU F***ING WHITE MALE!

>YOU WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT, YOU F***ING WHITE MALE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWNSsNWl25c
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtu.be/9rh1dhur4aI?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you f* white male
Not American so I don't really know, but I doubt she said that, right?

when did this shit start? Did I miss any good stuff?

the #revolution has started!

Shut up you lazy ugly jew who got where she is due to nepotism. Fuck off.

Yet she tries to imitate his hairstyle

I knew the dyke haircut was no coincidence

damn, she really looks disgusting now

kike

Protest Theater

This fatass needs to lose some weight.

Did she really say this? If so, what did she mean by this?

madonna literally said she's had thoughts of blowing up the white house. so she'll probably get a visit from the FBI soon.

this kike-a-dyke hasn't been in a good movie for years and needs to fuck off to be honest.

No. She said:
>F*** Trump and F*** White People

>people on Sup Forums actually liked this SJW kike

*cuts baby foreskin

>NOT MY PRESIDENT
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
what did she meme by this?

if it weren't for white males she'd be out of a job

so this is just a bunch of female celebrities cannibalizing each other to appear as the head feminist, right?

What the fuck is Hollywood's problem? How much did they invest in Hillary really?

WTF is that thing behind her

what did she mean by this?

B-but she's white...

I think its muhammad alis daugher

What the fuck is this?

Liberal self-hatred comes in starter package.

>liberals are the only ones dumb enough to buy into liberal media lies
color me not surprised

FUCK DONALD TRUMP
AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

She's a jew

Their entire credibility is left shattered in the mud when the stomped and screamed, yet people still voted Trump and they then say they were only joking about leaving the country.

Maybe they all lost a huge amount of money betting on Hillary

>mfw

wtf man

based scarjo giving neo-Sup Forums an asthma attack lmao

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

jake....

what did u expect bro

tfw all the publicists in hollywood called up their clients last week saying it would be good for profile and exposure.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWNSsNWl25c to counterbalence the judiasm in this thread

>swede

well i mean, what did you expect?

she looks old as fuck on that pic
what happened ? not enough makeup ?

Yet Trump is still God Emperor and there's fuck all these butthurt crybabies can do about that.

Checkmate.

I’m not as nasty as using little girls like Pokemon before their bodies have even developed.
-Ashley Judd

what is happening to this world?

>arrow pointing up
>God is a woman
how the mighty have fallen sir

This one really hurt. People keep telling me to 'grow up' and stop caring about actors political opinions but honestly I think they're the ones who need to 'grow up' and stop throwing tantrums in the street.

Maggie and Naomi must have really fucked his shit up, for him to be on this "women are superior" trip.

she's gonna get arrested lmao

>Empty Hero
cringe

>SCARLETT JOHANSSON: President Trump, I did not vote for you. That said I respect that you are our president-elect and I want to be able to support you. But first I ask that you support me. Support my sister. Support my mother. Support my best friend and all of our girlfriends. Support the men and women here today that are anxiously awaiting to see how your next moves may drastically affect their lives.

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

2017 IS OUR YEAR WE'RE TAKING THE CURRENT YEAR BACK FROM YOU ALT-RIGHT NAZIS AND YOUR DRUMPF

congratulations on your fat cunt

>having a picture of a man who beat his wife on your shirt while in a women's march

expert level troll

>wtf
Not all. By falling for the Jake Gyllenhaal meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Nocturnal Animals/Nightcrawler are a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Jake Gyllenhaal is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy, Pratt, Isaac. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Gyllenhaal is lying to you with his very existence.

>though

>Sup Forums leftists idolize a literal shit eating cuckold
not surprised tbqh

DROPPED

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

Gylenhaal has been around for a while though. He did Enemy almost five years ago. Interesting theory though.

I could see that argument working with Pratt and Isaac. Lawrence hasn't been in any legitimate movies though.

b-but she's a jew haha

Why are Trumplrinas so easily triggered?

Holy shit what happened to ScarJo? Is she past her prime already? And when did she go dyke mode?

>falling for pasta
i need to leave this place. too many newfags

When some millionaire celebrity has to wear a pin that says "women are powerful and dangerous" you know your fragile ideology isn't all it's made out to be.

>n-no ur triggered
t. Shit Eating Cuckold

>I ask that you support ME
self-centered cunt. you have millions of dollars and are a shitty actress. you are one of the most fortunate people on Earth. you don't need support, you need people to stop listening to your ramblings.

v sad i've let you down user

solid pasta though

> step one: be a woman or acquire estrogen
> mission complete

>DUDE WE HATE WOMEN LMAO

youtu.be/9rh1dhur4aI?t=29s

>Pepe has become kind of a symbol...

He deserved that punch and a lot more, they should've beaten the living shit out of him not for his ideals but for taking a fucking meme cartoon frog from some shitty website seriously, retarded yanks

Fuck off manlytears

>supporting lefties after all the shit that they pulled the last 8 years and are still doing

fuck that

Ashley Judd yelled about pussies and period blood.

In a surprise twist it's actually Trump supporters who are cucks and kick and scream unless they have a safe space.

>Jake G is a liberal faggot
Fucks sake

brb burning all my DVD's and Blu Rays

Multibillionaire George Soros lost literally a BILLION dollars because Trump won.

Probably many other rich powerful liberal-leaning people lost that kind of money because of Trump.

People with opinions like you don't deserve to live in the greatest country on earth.

I don´t

I life in Europe

go Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

trumps only just started making it great again though. the deportations haven't even started.

The guy who punched him was black you fucking idiot.

The sooner they accept it, the better. Trump isn't the kind of guy who would compromise, so acting aggressively in denial will only get more aggression in retaliation.

PROTECT ME FROM EMPOWERED FEMALES OH GOD EMPEROR

>falling for four times 2 chan propaganda
Imagine being so retarded that you beleive anything a chan puts out. Watch the video, it's not the same dude.

Daily reminder that the Gyllenhalls are jewish

Source?

>LISTEN TO US WHO PLAY PRETEND FOR A LIVING! WE KNOW BETTER THAN YOU!

>punched him was black
>resorting to violence because somebody said something you don't like
Defying stereotypes
#powerful

Aww man not you too Jake

what do you do for a living user?

Jake is /ouguy/ anyway.

>damage control

no

Damage control from Nazi fucks that got btfo

I masturbate furiously.