/OurGuys/

/OurGuys/

Piers Morgan in a Men's March?
top kek

When the FUCK did Piers Morgan become our guy?

How much of a "man" are you if you feel emasculated by feminists lol

He's just really good friends with Trump and defends him to death even though he clearly doesn't really agree with his politics

He's Sup Forums's guy, not Sup Forums's guy.

THIS is Sup Forums's guy

I don't know but it's good that we have someone in the media on our side

It's still piers morgan; remember that stupid gun control argument

>anti-gun
>/ourguy/

>>>/nra/

Really? Poor guy probably killed his own career doing this.

Refute it then

this

you weren't a man enough to begin with if you feel threatened by feminists

wtf i love piers now

Back when Trump went full Muslim Ban and the MSM went batshit, Piers wrote in the Daily Mail that it was a sensible suggestion.
That was the first time I saw Piers fully step out of line in order to defend Trump, though I have by no means researched the topic.

Nobody really liked him before Trump's campaign either, being a dick is kind of his shtick

Feminists didn't emasculate Piers.

Jeremy Clarkson did.

Uh, guys.. I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic, you know?

DUDE KILL ALL GUN OWNERS LMAO

tis is the guy who chugged trumps limp dick on celebrity apprentice

He talks of "high capacity magazines" and "gun show loop holes." Neither of which are actually real things. He wants an "assault weapons" ban, something which the FBI states didn't do anything the last time it was implemented. Also regulation of "military style" firearms goes completely against what the 2nd amendment intended, to allow the people to defend their country against foreign invaders and domestic tyrants.

>waaahhhh I'm being emasculated
what a bitch
someone who is actually masculine would continue to be masculine despite what some bullies on twitter tell them :((

is there even a difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums anymore? it's gotten so full of mouth breathing anti-semite retards that it's impossible to distinguish between the two boards.

Spot the jew everybody.

#TeamTrump

How much of an insecure wimp do you need to be to feel emasculated by women demanding and having rights? And these are the guys that call themselves "alphas"

As stupid a comment as that is. I laughed.

spot the 14 year old retard everybody

are you the one posts all the blacked threads?

What rights?

>radfems
>women demanding and having rights

what rights are these women missing exactly?

This is /ourguy/ asshole

says the feminist white knight leftard

Do you think if you nu-males keep saying this the girls you orbit will let you go down on them?

The right to not be held responsible for their own actions, like children.
They want the spoiled special princess treatment they received as children to carry over to adult life and they've hijacked feminism to do it.

You are right and look you triggered everyone of thes sexist pricks. Calm down and don't get cucked by a word. Don't get cucked by feminism and you might get a gf

Go away Rabbi.

I don't know, how much of an emasculated and desperate beta do you have to be to convince virtue-signalling feminists to sleep with you?

The racism, sexism and other white male dick-envy crutches that are constantly expressed through shitposts on this board are becoming too much to handle. Enjoy the place you repressed homosexual alt right losers.

Go vote for Hillary again.

Reddit is that way >>>>>>>>

/OurGuy/

Holy fuck based Piers!

>anti gun
>British
>involving himself in other countries politics and gun laws
Yeah no screw him and screw you OP

thanks

I don't know or care about the rest of you losers, Marky Mark always has been and always will be /myguy/
Him telling other celebrities to shut up about politics was just the icing on the cake

His wife didn't.