Rams?

rams?

Apologize

Who Fairweather here

DAMN FEELS GOOD

I think that with the recent success of the Rams, surely the sucess of their sister team should follow shortly

Reporting.

I got a Costco membership and they sell Rams gear. Probably gonna buy a cooler, and a blanket next time I go.

GOFF

GOF

GO

GOD

here. I don't know shit about this sport but bandwagon teams to shitpost/

Fuck you guys. I've been suffering with the Rams for 13 years.
Every week I'm get so stressed out. It's even more stressful when they seem to be good, because I just sit there in anxiety steeling myself for the inevitable flop.

>tfw someone's using your Rams toad

/lifelong/ LA rams

GODDARD

people like you are what makes teams good dont let some /lifelong/ faggots tell you otherwise. You win i gib you money. You lose then lmao fuck off

I started following the Rams when they moved back and it's paying off. I'm really happy with this season they look like a brand new team.

#JUSTRAMIT

Im right there with you. Since 98 when i was fucking 5. We deserve this, we were THERE

Have rated the Rams since last year desu

i watched them all last year my friend, I'm a true fan

Me too. Good to see Goff is improving.

>4 ip posters including me
Sad

Raiders still own this city

will change over time as younger generations here actually have a hometown team to root for, one that can win apparently

Thanks!!!

Good luck at Arrowhead!

Thanks rams bro meme teams are coming up in the league!

I had fun watching the Skins Rams earlier this season. I think Captain Kirk can get a W at Arrowhead.

Raiders are a SB contender, Rams are not. As other anons have pointed out, more Raider gear than rams gear and maybe even Dodger gear

Right now there's no doubt that the raiders have a bigger presence, I'm talking long term

>maybe even Dodger gear

Where? Where is this true?

bullshit. I see more people sporting Rams gear now than Raiders. Come out of east LA some time.

Trips for truth

LOL

Raiders are for minorities only. Rams are for humans.

LA is mostly minority though

That's why you don't see a lot of rams gear.

Not even in East Los is Raider gear all that seen. Along Whittier Blvd, I see more Cowboys, 49ers and Rams decals nowadays

rams should have knelt after every td

They will lose next week just because everyone's gonna start talking about them for beating the Cowgirls.

When they left STL I stopped caring. Grew up watching the Greatest Show On Turf win the owl, moved to Houston right after. Texans fan now, fuck LA.

>tfw the Rams started last season 3-1 as well

I know it's a totally different team, but I can't get that excited yet.

nice blog faggot. no one cares about your flyover ass. this is greatest show on turf part 2 and Goff is the new GOAT so i hope you and your Texans fucking die.

We'll ram the niners in for y'all after our bye.

This. Every week I kinda just wish they lose because you know damn well they won’t ever hit eight wins. I’m just turning 20 and they started being awful when I was just old enough to get into football.

>tfw nobody gave a shit about the Rams just last week
>Got laughed at and ridiculed my whole fucking life for wanting them to come back and being a fan for years
>now I watch as we steadily become a popular bandwagon team

This is the wierdest feel desu. If/when we win against the Seahawks I know were going to go Vegas Golden Knights tier of fandom. Im not ready for this. I was glad when there was just a few of us against the world

The raiders got their asses handed to them by the broncos, and they can't beat the queefs. How can they get to the superb owl to "contend" if they can't make the playoffs?

The rams get 6 free wins this year because of the naners and cards, and the xecucks. So you are already there pretty much

The only people bandwagoning are the last of the charger cucks, besides if we hit that tier of fandom and get that good it won't bother me too much, I'm glad putting up with this teams shit has finally paid off.

I don’t know man. No such thing as a free win for the rasm.

Seacuck fan, legit worried that we are gonna lose the division to the Rams. Next weeks game will be telling