Israeli Intel Chief: We Don’t Want ISIS Defeated in Syria

ISIS=Mossad confirmed

russia-insider.com/en/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-syria/ri15165

That image is retarded - Obama refuses to blame radical Islam for anything.

is the world actually waking up??

is all this real??

am i dreaming?

I see this article second time.
Last time was 4-5 weeks ago.
Nothing new. You won't see this in western media being printed.

"The same sort of thinking permeates America's CIA and the State Department"

ISIS = CIA confirmed

Nope. The thing is is that nothing will be done about this. Servant wouldn't disobey master now would he

They want a destabilized Syria so Israel can buy the land cheap on the shekel.

The reason the liberal faggot media is trying to make assad and putin the bad guys is because russia wants that land as well.

Im getting real sick of hearing liberal this liberal that. Inb4 go back to plebbit

Its a almost a misquote, really. That whole thing is one sentence from the guy.

>Obama
>blaming Islam for anything

What? It should be a white, NRA, republican-american.

substitute "land" with "oil sold in US dollars only" and you got it. its called the Petro-Dollar system

wow, you live in a one-dimensional world
the reality is somewhat more complex
each player has a set of interests

Sup Forums was right

The same Obama that wants to give more green cards to random Africans that could very well/probably are , muslims? yeah no

I like Ben Garrison but this one drawing wasn't spot on

its a FAAAKE FAAAKE
how DARE you keep ben garrisons name on this fucking image you little shit head. this adaptation is trash! trash, you suck! not everything is a jewish plot pal jews are just like a super-white that have influence in industries and junk! there is no overarching jewish conspiracy you simple minded cretin! fuck off! goddamn underage dumbass loser your shit stinks and it stinks bad wipe your ass dude

>if a certain situation is good for you, then you necessarily created the situation
>humans created the sun

How is Firefox mobile nowadays?

He is right, CIA is ISIS

The Taqyaa is strong in this one.

> russia-insider.com

Sure thing, Sergei.

Propaganda broadcast from the Kremlin received clear & in full. You may delete the post now and clean the servers.