Why are men always trying to take advantage of women and control their sexuality...

Why are men always trying to take advantage of women and control their sexuality? When will men understand that women are free rational thinking beings that can make decisions for themselves and dont need to be controlled or opressed? I think its despicable that men, who are born as rapists (yes, all men) decide for the fairer sex and rape them and opress them.This has to come to an end

Nice b8.

How new are you, serious question

>women
>rational

Better question:

Would you rape Sansa? Why or why not

new to what? new to Sup Forums? new to life? new to internet? ask questions clearly

yeah all i ever think about is putting my dick in things i fucked an atm 3 days ago and i'm still a bit sore tbqh

nothing i can do about it

The only type of sex is consensual sex where the woman is giving affirmative and participating consent. Also, the women must enjoy it, by defintion, for it to be considered sex. Anything else is assault and physical violence and violation

>rational thinking

Pick one.

Historically, it doesn't matter. Strong men always kill weak men and rape their women. What women say is irrelevant.

Oh my god, go suck another cock you fucking cuck

I reaffirm consent with every thrust just to cover my bases. She may not think that's sexy but it's the law

>rational thinking
pic related; it's you

>women
>human

Because women, like men are dangerous if left unchecked. At many points in everyone's life it pays to have someone else to tell the other "wait, this is retarded".

The reason why we're in the modern day situation of tumblrites running wild is because they were encouraged to be that way instead of reprimanded.

In short, don't be a fag enabler.

By what right do you judge them?

Good morning gentleman, another beautiful sunny day here in London

Btw
I see someone I judge them instantly, for a example I see a big guy and my first thought is, can I take him down ? I see a woman, first I check legs, ass, boobs and face I don't give a single fuck about women's opinions, if you can't lift 50 kg and move it across football field you are a beta and must follow alpha.

>take advantage of women and control
I don't control women just my wife.
" Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church "

By the right of logic. Life finds harmony in balance, these people have no balance in their lives.

>women
>the fairer sex

I wasn't aware cuck role play was a thing on Sup Forums after dark.

>women
>rational

>women
>free

>women
>can make decisions

>women
>dont need to be controlled

>women
>dont need to be oppressed

>rational

kek, you got me.

You people are disgusting. Really, listen to yourselves. You guys sound like basement dwelling morons, who settle for asian women, because you are incompetent man children

"Settle"

Go raise your girlfriend's kid you fucking cuck

Sage

Hows the break going for you user

>men
>controlling their OWN sexuality

Nice try.

This

wow you're insane
not even kidding

women are quite literally physically incapable of having any control over their actions

everything they do is an emotional impulse

Here's a better question that will leave you completely btfo and questioning everything you likely stand for.
When will women who have higher testosterone levels stop trying to push their perceptions on to women who have closer to normal T levels? Don't they realize that they, themselves, are acting like "men" taking advantage of women(muh feminism) and control their sexuality("Men are terrible, femaleanon! You wouldn't have to deal with that with a woman...")

mfw the truth is too much for you