Daily reminder that South Italy is THE REAL Italy even though Italians keep on denying it

Daily reminder that South Italy is THE REAL Italy even though Italians keep on denying it

North Italians are factually Germanic in their origin and genetics prove this

>North Italians are factually Germanic in their origin and genetics prove this
What. Northerners are Celts.

South Italy is typically Southern European (slightly less developed than western Europe, slightly swarthier than western Europeans)

North is just an extension of Germany that Italians claim as their own

>eastern europe

Be grateful to your grandfathers. Without them soviets would've fucked you over

They are Germanic

The genetic of north italy is south italy + german, so they aren't germanic or anything they are mongrels

>North Italians are factually Germanic in their origin and genetics prove this
WRONG

But claiming them to be Italian is the same as claiming them to be German, Hence south Italy is the TRUE Italy

They maybe can be a little more close to central europe country but they still italian and speaking if genetic sicily have mire germanic blood than all north italy

AWFUL posts

The only germans are Triveneto Pigs

Tell me about Sicily

What does the mafia do nowadays?

What's with that sharp divide between the east and west? Gommunism ended like 25 years ago.

Genetics

Is not that important now
Napoli has much more organized crime

You don't need to look at genetics to prove that Northern "Italians" are false. Their actions prove as much.

I CAN'T HOLD ALL THIS TERRONI FURENTI DIASPORA

No, germanics are north italians
Really makes you think

We should have send all of them to germany after the unity

WE

WUZ

I am northern italian descent and people guess french, never german. My grandmothers surname was the italian version of a french surname, or maybe the other way around

South Italians are subhumans

Are the real Italians subhumans? I doubt

>tfw from descendents from Catania and Messina
Feels good not being a wh*te subhuman

>Purchasing power
Huh?

Are all Canadians this retarded/uneducated?

Burgers have a talent to said shit and sees germanic stuff everywhere they want.

west didnt stop developing

Czecho-Slovakia had GDP per capita of 3,100 in 1990.
In 2017 its 31 000 for Slovakia and 33 000 for Czech Republic.

It is impossible for eastern europe to catch up to west, Slovakia and CZ may do it due to the fact our econimies depend on Germany

Purchasing Power is based on a collection of goods, then you compare the prices of those goods against the average wage in the country to see what people can buy. It's a useful way of seeing how good the living standards are in a country, although it's extremely misleading when you try to compare entire economies.

If you have ever googled "GDP" or "GDP per capita", you'll see two options: nominal and "Purchasing Power Parity". Nominal is good for comparing entire countries. PPP is good for comparing individual living standards.

Reminder that we venetians are the true masterrace people and shitalians, both northern or southern, are subhumans.

Except my sardinian nibbas, they're masterrace too

Southern Italians are true Italians

I agree wholeheartedly

Truth

t. Dutch-Italian

North Italians are just as swarthy as South Italians though

Why can't Sardinians and Corsicans just get along, /mezzogiorno/?

>The genetic of north italy is south italy + german
they look nothing like us, the alps you know

Oh yes they are

>that pic
>ukraine and moldova
:o

You're literally the only east europe country that can compete with west
How did you guys do?

I am terrone- American and the polentoni are my brothers just the same. They call me north African, I call them Austrians and we all have a laugh

How about Bavarians? They seem close enough

>polentoni

Sounds like a government death squad.

It was
They kill terroni niggers

*killed

the whole moor rape thing never happened. Italians always had brown hair + eyes.