In what world is there a better player than this guy in top form? Literally no one. Go ahead, try and name one

In what world is there a better player than this guy in top form? Literally no one. Go ahead, try and name one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTlzYkLnsi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you're retiring and you realize you never tried

This

i kid you not, i would trade 10 pogbagofshits for one toure

2012 tourés or 2017 tourés?

That's 13/14 Toure I'm pretty sure

>free kicks were basically free goals
pellegrini's team couldnt defend but they sure knew how to attack

any year toure, hes an integral general to any team, i would however appease him in any way emotionally before every game to make sure nothings bothering him though, make sure management and him are on good terms, just so hes thoroughly ready to play

Pogba isn't fit to lace prime yaya's boots

if only he didn't have an African personality

expound

what is there to explain?

if he was europeam he would have been better and wouldnt have wasted a few seasons

so african players are waste to you when clearly this is false time and time again, all relative to the margin of players from an area u dingus

what are you even rambling about you clown?

If only managers realised he was a world class attacking mid instead of wasting him in defence and defensive mid because he is big and black

there are numerous african players that excelled in fifa, why are you fabricating or creating a false reality

fuckin GOOF

>£100m for the """next""" Yaya Touré

>ignore the insipid music
youtube.com/watch?v=dTlzYkLnsi4

theres literally only a handful of players that possess technical, tactical, and physical qualities to be the 1% of the 1%.

the real world isn't FIFA

Why do burgers make these retarded threads? What do they get out of it?

I think he means, if only he wasnt african nationality. He is not marketable like a european, he does not generate wealthy fan interest like europeans, so he is forever ignored and getting less media attention, even though his stats prove he was a true GOAT.

He's probably the best all-round player in the world. By that I mean if you had to field a team of 11 clones of the same player, your best bet would be to pick 11 Yaya Toures.

sometimes i have wet dreams of toure, bergkamp and xavi on the same line, the second holiest of trinities

lol stfu u pasty faggit, u cant even play football, ten seconds in the sun, the UV will dissolve you

Is he injured at the moment or did someone forget to buy him a birthday cake again?

Busquets

Touré de France

I miss the old touré
Score the winning goal touré

t. Dimitri Seluk

the curse of being tall and long-legged. although he has incredible balance and quick feet for a guy of his stature, he still needs an extra yard or two to hit top speed when compared to your standard-issue turbomanlet
but I agree, while he was competent in defense it was a waste

He's like 50 now

busqet the fuck outta here you system peg

no i mean he is lazy and has an unprofessional and bad attitude, and can be a trouble maker within the dressing room

This
Why would anyone want this lazy fuck

ok bud, the lengthy list of dark continent players disagree with you

He has the GOAT chant

this lazy fuck has won championships, and is worth any "superstar" ur team has

No that's for Kolo

Even for a black I couldn't get over his lips

genuinely one of the most underrated players in PL history.

arguably the best CM the leagues ever had. his 2013/14 is individually better than any PL CM season ever. no vieira, no scholes, no lamps, no gerrard trumps him.

>this lazy fuck has won championships

So has Bosingwa. In fact he has 2 (two) Champions League medals. It doesn't mean anything. Yaya Toure had one great season and that was it. People seem to get confused on what "form" and "peak" are. Once a player goes past his peak it isn't coming back. A peak generally lasts 1-2 seasons, but form is permanent and how the player plays for the majority of his career. Having two good seasons doesn't make someone GOAT and it's something these children don't seem to understand. Penaldo and Messi aren't heralded as GOAT because they destroy some deck chair vendors, they're known as such because they've consistently done it for years, that's their form. Learn the difference.

are fucking retarded, do you understand what integral, crucial, vital means? clearly not when you said bosingwa, dumbfuck. toure is the plan a on on any field

i literraly cant think of one player i would take over this guy in prime shape, maybe equivalents but none supreme