"Hahahah user why dont you have a girlfriend"

>"Hahahah user why dont you have a girlfriend"

Lets look at some dating options for someone in my age range and discuss why women are all leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zS5l8c2klE
failbook.com/bex.delgado/posts/111157605906950
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Women's political opinions

Just more shit to ignore tbqhf

Id like to but most of them have turned into freaks/wastes of space as a result

>in 3 years she'll be a land whale

ITS NOT FAIR LADS

She didn't really need to specify her food addiction. fat cow

Conservative qts don't use dating apps.

Those are for sluts, user.

So tell me where the conservative cutes are

>looking for a gf in the interwebs

they're not all leftist. they just probably are in your liberal state.

mfw i have qt conservative christian gf,

she might be blue pilled but she's 100x better than a city whore.

>Both list "sleeping" as a hobby
>While complaining about social oppression, or at least looking like they're about to

Is this some retarded SJW meme I'm not aware of? Or are these lazy, entitled WGST majors actually so oblivious to just how easy their lives are?

These aren't women, these are girls.

Which I find hilarious, because overeating is a very big sign of NOT being happy. Eat your stress away retards, go ahead, see if I care.

I don't think anyone in this life hates the use of 'super' as an adverb as much as me.

And now I hear more and more people using it in Britain. Thanks yank scum.

>he isn't a good churchgoing Christian man
>he thinks he's a conservative

what "dating app" is this, i need it for reasons
holy shit i think i know her

>super into horses and sleeping

If she rearranged that and added a "with" she would be a top notch gal

>christian
>church
Sorry! Wrong answer!
Tinder
>I think I know her
How many "art sluts" that look like that and go to Maine college of art do you know?

>dating

I just tell normalfags "I haven't met the right one yet."

When in reality I gave up on dating around a year ago. OP your pics more or less confirm why I did.

Would rather die cold and alone than put up with the modern day snowflake.

btw you're looking through fucking dating apps. what do you expect? if you want a gf that isnt liberal and/or retarded you need to meet one without the internet.

>Just meet one without the internet
And where do you do this? Go get hammered at a bar and find random sloots? or are you the guy who says "church"?

honestly im a bit drunk, i misread "Colorado"
she looks like a girl i went so chool with, artsy upper middle class feminazi idiot, the usual here in sunny connecticut

could you seriously post the conservative options if there are any? like ANY at all? i'm curious

Ive seen a handful but I usually dont screenshot them since its not worth the keks

>tfw when your qt3.14 is a far right advocate of the 2nd amendment, redpilled about mudslimes, and an outspoken trump supporter

Anons, I have hit the fucking lottery.

her tits belong to a good home

she looks 30, wtf is going on is the high test or all the drugs they inhale

How does she feel about right wing death squads?

>FeeltheBern

I'll take "things her muscles have never done" for 1200

And to clarify by a handful I mean around 1/30

They can all be reduced to a couple categories:
>Party slut
>I like hiking, my dog, netflix and that snapchat dog filter
>Fat girl in real tree who likes "trucks and hunting"
>Smash the patriarchy I am the gender resistance. 13/27 gas all the white males!

>And where do you do this? Go get hammered at a bar and find random sloots?

only for a one night stand

>or are you the guy who says "church"?

never done that (church is fucking annoying) but it might be a decent way.

you just need to go places. travel and find things to do. i met mine at beach. not that id recommend that.

>im a cancer
lol

>Maine College of Art

Fuck, I loved growing up in that state, but I can't see myself moving back anytime soon. All the major cities are fucked and full to the brim of hipsters, liberals,gays or Somalis (looking at you, Lew).

Maybe someday I'll build a cabin up in a Township somewhere. Till then, the only time I go back is to see family

>you just need to go places.
Im well traveled and have plenty of stories to share. But in my travels I have yet to see someone that falls outside of the categories defined in . Im not asking for an equal because >women but fuck me dead, If I see one more of them list their interests as "netflix" im going to jump off a bridge

>tinder
>dating options
no

New England Protestantism is the origin of virtue signalling and progressivism.

That you guys have stayed white so long despite your cancer pisses me off.

kek

So this is what autism looks like in females...

Some of them arent even female

This entire thread is original content I've gathered over a couple months

>transfeminine

What does this even mean? I can't tell if he's trying to be a special snowflake, or implicitly recognizing he is not a woman.

>I'll take "things her muscles have never done" for 1200

what state are you from? you have my sympathy if you're in L.A or something. i didnt see a single decent girl (worth dating i mean) in the 2 weeks i was there.

try heading to the southeast. plenty of your average "christian conservative" girls here. you're not gonna find any that like hitler but its better than nothing.

>huge nerd
>legend of zelda and star wars ftw :D

Why are these people so broken?
Heartburn
Colorado but ive lived all over the USA
Fuck, this one too

youtube.com/watch?v=9zS5l8c2klE

Someone over there told me they hated how we use "neat" to describe something, so I made sure to describe everything as "super neat"

kek

>This entire thread is original content I've gathered over a couple months
Thanks for dumo, great material for my "degeneracy" folder

You should get on tinder. It's like the walmart of women, you'd find a lot more pics like ops

>4'20"

That's a cool bitch.

>80 year old woman trapped in a 21 year old body
If I was her doctor i'd be seriously concerned by that statement

Never date a woman who loves horses. She'll never love you as much as she loves horses.

>4'20"

Additionally none of them have goals outside of:
>Travel XD
>Get my interpretive dance degree
>"Kill donald trump" (I was actually provided this answer on a date)
Anytime friend
>Watching manatees
Why does she look in a mirror?

So she's 5'8 right

whats wrong with girl being 172cm?
Are you that short boys??

I know she would be beter if she was 3'20 but these are rare and I like to keep them in my basement

pic sort of relevant to thread

JOHN CAGE IS A MEME HACK

>John cage reference
nice

Brand New is pretty good. She looks dumb though.
>stay schwifty
I'm going to assume she's a lefty.
Why do they like Rick and Morty so much? It pretty much points out how retarded they are at every turn.
>being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets

>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO
Being Colorado its about a 50/50 of "I SMOKE SO MUCH WEED LMAO DUDE WE CAN SMOKE UP WHENEVER"

Pic related
420 is a weed reference because dude weed lmao

This is golden.

I never got why it was so important for someone to have a girlfriend. It's a fucking drag, and a liability. Sure, you get pussy on the regular, but after a while, it gets pretty boring, because it's the same bitch. Not to mention, all women are skilled liars, and frankly, I'd rather not have that kind of guff living under my roof. They're prone to undermining, excessive litigation, and manipulation to get what they want; how many poor fucks do you have to watch get everything taken from them in divorces? Kids, house, car, and all that you've worked for, gone. Besides all that, women cheat like fucking mad. There's never any guarantee that someone will be loyal to you, but the odds are much lower where women are concerned. Girlfriends are, in a way, the ultimate cucking. I realize there's the MGTOW thing, and that it sounds a lot like that, but I came to those conclusions long before I learned about that fedora-tipper hugbox. It's personal experience. Go out, get some ass, don't get the thing pregnant, go back to your life. When you're committed to them they're just a fucking drain on everything: Emotions, finances, free time, patience. Fuck all that noise. Save yourselves some goddamn trouble and just don't.

that's the joke she was trying to make, and it's a shitty pleb music meme

ahahahha
>This is inappropriate
>Why do you have a boner teacher?
>This is what I meant!

pussy is always in demand so they get to call the shots.

you don't play along, you lose. Compliant Dick is easy to find.

had no idea john cage was a music meme. How more unfunny could a meme possibly get

Everybody probably knows this little angel

OP, if you want to meet other people, I suggest you start doing something meaningful in your free time which takes collaborative organization (=doing something as a collective). Join a sports club, learn an instrument and join an orchestra, stuff like that. But it has to be something that interests you. You will inherently meet people that share your interests.

why do people care about tallness of their relationship partner?

if the school was controlled democratically and there was a vote whether she should be allowed to be dressed like that, I'd vote yes.

The idea of happiness is tied to having a partner in almost every society.
And everyone wants their own version of a Disney movie come true, most don't realize that this is already happening - they just happen to be Quasimodo.

Those tittes and 4'2" why wouldnt you want to stick it int he pooper?

butch looks like the moon

>Celeste

More like celestial

Wanna get a drink sometime?

>I'm a musical leader at a fictional pokemon church
What did she mean by this?
I won't lie lads, I grew up with Pokemon red/blue, know them inside and out, but...
What did she mean by this?

Stop making us look bad.

420 is a weed reference senpai

>had no idea john cage was a music meme
no idea?
>muh avant garde
>muh 'music composition' that is just silence
>muh surface level experimentation
the only good thing he did was his weird shit with plants and even that was pretty shite

does she have fucking cellulite on her gut

Would drive home to protect the other students

INFP for most shit MBTI confirmed

I found the orginial
failbook.com/bex.delgado/posts/111157605906950

It sounds like some roleplay shit. It almost has to be roleplay.

If it isn't -- or hell, even if it is -- why?

Either this is one of those spam profiles. And there's a ton of them. Or OP, you live pretty close to me. I seen this bitch on tinder too.

>4"20"
>420
She's talking about weed you dumb fucking cunt

Met my mine at a work expo. Slowly redpilling her, explained the Syrian war to her this morning in the shower while she did the washing.

They do exist but you need to be a decent enough guy to keep them on lock.

>Would drive home to protect the other students
Any true gentleman would

> Join a sports club, learn an instrument and join an orchestra, stuff like that
That is probably the most european series of hobbies ive ever heard suggested. Ive got plenty of hobbies that I enjoy and a career, those really take up my time.
> You will inherently meet people that share your interests.
Problem is that I enjoy reading, hiking, shooting, metalworking. Not really the kind of hobbies you can bump into girls
Where are you?

I don't think it takes much to persuade a woman from thinking they're with Prince Charming, to thinking they're with Quasimodo. They don't fathom more than a few moments into the future about anything because they expect to be taken care of the whole way through life. Providing is for men; women simply reap the benefits until they see an opportunity for selfish gain in another direction.

Dude I dont know, I dont mind if my girl is bigger than me(and most guys I know dont care) but women find it "look bad if you are shorter than girl" ofc id dosnt matter if you have money, that you can be 140cm and still have pussy kiling each other for you.
thx

>2 majors at the age of 19
How?

Depends, are you a guy?

>UNC

If you're matching with, or even seeing these chicks, you're definitely near me. Greeleyfag here. What's up bud?

"nerd" is girl code for "lazy as fuck baby whale who watches Netflix all day and will tolerate playing Pathfinder"

>meanwhile in catholic Poland

american universities and colleges let students put too much work on their plate because all they want is them to pay tuition