YLYL Sup Forums Brexit edition

Post your Brexit salt here

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I hate this racist country full of white supremacists
>so I'm moving to the next 1st world white country on the list

Why not move to a brown nation and help out their fellow humans?

This shit looks like twitter bots.

Bur dur epig meme bro

Nothing's changed except you Wagecucks paid down the Jews debt. Every 7 years, it takes a crash while you dumb ass blue pills eat up cnns garbage.

No war has started
Immigration still exists
Jobs are still hiring

The entire song is in my head and I'm so happy.

kek

Do you see the pattern ?
All retarded attention whores.
Social networks were a mistake.

because you'll get killed

Personally I'm quite amused at the petition to have a new referendum and move the goal posts.

Same reason elites try to assimilate poor aggressive people into the middle class, yet they live behind gated communities.

The two whitest countries in the UK voted remain. Those of us who have to deal with immigration voted leave.

But those people know exactly what they're doing. Liberals actually believe this shit.

I find it extremely weird that Scotland voted Yes, when the EU is the reason you virtually don't have a fishing industry and that reason is one of the main reasons Iceland and Norway won't join.

But hey, at least they're not racists :^)

HOW IS THIS DEMOCRACY

>only a majority voted for it
>the minority wants it to go their way
>it's democracy to do what the minority wants
Gold medal on the mental gymnastics there.

I don't understand why the fascists were allowed to vote, it's democracy not fascism, the 52% should never have been allowed to vote, since clearly they demonstrate that they're not democratic

Some guy on my facebook shared that article.

It's crazy how even though I don't live in the UK and I have never seen anyone on my normiebook post anything about brexit before, I knew exactly who was going to start shilling this shit.

F U C K OFF WERE FULL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Clean your monitor you disgusting fuck

With the nigger it is:
>muh dick
With the sandnigger it is:
>muh allah

>since we're out of EU we're going to move to a non-EU country in protest

>that gif
source? that looks like a fun thing to watch.

Have fun while it lasts, bongland.

Your time will come.

That's all I got to say about THAT.

>muslim """"""values""""""
>in line with western values

UK should start exporting salt

i don't get it. why are muzzies so butthurt? did someone wants to deport them or what

Nah, that's just racist.

The cucker got cucked by the cuck, nice

Millenials sure showed dem 'old white people'

I love how they blame "old people" when it was people under 40 that voted brexit for the most part

>it was people under 40 that voted brexit

Members of the lower classes aren't "people" :^)

haaretz decided to campaign for brexit? kek

Even the kike elites are out of touch with ordinary Jews.

Well britain's full of mudslimes so you'd expect the jews to be wary about MORE.

That's pretty fake when you look at Google trends. Wtf.

From a weeb I know that moved to Japan

because ordinary Jews are actually afraid of Muslims, whereas elite Jews are willing to sacrifice common Jews for their political ends

There are Israelis who are nationalistic and """racist""". They still have bleeding hearts like the ones who made the following video criticising anti-immigration sentiments.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

>permanently stupid
They only have to amend one article in the treaty of Lisbon and nobody can leave. That sounds pretty permanent.

this

These fuckers right here are the reason all of the underclasses voted leave.

They've been told for fucking years that immigrants are coming and taking their jobs, they've been told Brussels is taking all our money so the government can't invest in their community. Then when they complain they get told there's nothing can be done as they watch abdul move into a house down the street.

If they go on the internet to complain, what do they get? "Lol fuck off whitey"

The working class has been ignored for so long. On the 23rd day of the 6th month they made their voices heard. They wanted something to change and they decided they were taking down every other fucker with them

Because cultural appropriation or some bullshit.

All this delicious salt, I will gather and store it like a squirrel for the long saltless months to come and it will nourish me for YEARS to come. Well done Brits, never ever have I seen such rich deposits of concentrated buttmad, this is all on a whole new level, may these rivers of salty tears flow for a long time.

>muh economy crashing
>muh children of man apocalypse
god this people are insufferable

Fuckin rekt

>OMG LEAVING THE EU IS THE WORST THING EVER!
>I'M GOING TO LEAVE EUROPE!

Wat.

Shame nobody asked what he thought would be democracy

I did something similar to this, but that guy's thing is better.

From one of the leaders of the Leave campaign.
You've all been fooled.

Will Sikhs ever not be bro-tier?

brits can you please give me a quick list of reasons why you wanted to leave the EU?

The main reason is that we don't need the EU for anything really

The EU only benefits Germany as all the states around them start failing and everyone is tied to their currency

The Euro is essentially the deutchmarke

>list of reasons why you wanted to leave the EU?

FOR GOD, QUEEN AND EMPIRE

so it has almost nothing to do with racism? that's what i though, fucking liberal lies

>Inshallah! No we will not let you go-
>Oh baby, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR baby

FUCK OFF! WE ALREADY ARE KEK CENTRAL!

>I need 4000 calories a day as my maintenance
>obese
>need
>4000
>maintenance

That's some damn fine doublethink right there I tell you hwat

Is this real? Because if it is, then my lovely shithole, Poland, needs to make its own Exit asap, we got enough idiots in here we don't need influence of some retarded lefties from Western Europe.

So the mussies leave AND the SJWs? GG Brits, I truly commend you on behalf of the American people.

What does it matter? Better control implies better chances of ending it. It's a step in the right direction.

>same amount of rapefugees
>less money and resources

Classic divide and conquer, you are all fucked.

Fake? Google trends published exactly that shortly after the referendum.

>diaspora of obese Brits skyrockets the price of pierogi, crashing the economy overnight

>British Empire
>200 years
>Fatphobic
Don't they know that they didn't have fucking high calorie food back then?!

>gibsmedats and rape gangs, very very enriching

holy shit my fucking sides are orbiting around jupiter

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

>The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.

Got it :^)

It matters because for the last 3 months these cunts lied to the people when they said we would have control of our borders and lower migration to manageable levels.

holy shit I thought I was on /fit/ for a second

I need to hear an italian's opinion on such a landwhale moving to Italy.

Indeed. Economy of this country was shitty beofre EU, and is still shitty while we are in EU. Only thing being pushed down our throats is retarded leftist ideology. Thank you for that I prefer to stay being racist bigot.

EIGHTY

MILLION

TURKS!

Maybe they will. It's just rhetoric.

>we aren't decreasing the numbers, we are just controlling who gets in with objective standards, if the number changes that's a side effect

They'll have control of the Borders, but the people in control of them will be the same people you've seen bleating about multicultural Britain and the values of "tolerance and fair play" for the last 20 years.

The people with real power in the Leave campaign never wanted less immigration, they wanted even cheaper labour from the Commonwealth.

>80 million turks

But enough about the amount of your mom's suitors :^)

Haaretz is an ultra leftist propaganda leaflet. That's the irony of it being used here often as a source for anything "Israeli".

>tfw I was pro-Leave and delighted with the result but still want to move with Canada

Don't want all these cunts to be there when I arrive desu

4k kcal for maintenance

>my sister (23F)

Thank for the precision, xir could have been genderffluid

>Crash the markets, in a hope to burst UK's housing bubble.
>Too many immigrants (we don't have school places for English children, the NHS is overburdened...)
>To spite the arrogant elites/leaders.
>English working class are fucked over by the EU.
>The EU is an ineffective body (the migrant crisis was eased by Hungry disobeying the EU)
>England don't quite see itself as part of Europe.

tl;dw

And lowering it to manageable levels will be the reason for UKIP to keep existing as a party since the others obviously won't.
If the Torres believe brexit will buy them a calm and peaceful win in the next election they're retarded.

The only result of this vote on Tory-ukip relations is to further legitimise UKIP as a serious contender to former Tory voters.

Europoors please go

There was a beautiful comment on a guardian article the night of the referendum crowing about how it would be a rout in favor of remain and how the brexiteers would be btfo forever

Then the results come in

LOL

Wall just got ten feet higher.