Every US state has decline in white % since 1990 except DC and that's still a nigger-filled shithole surrounded by...

>every US state has decline in white % since 1990 except DC and that's still a nigger-filled shithole surrounded by other nigger ghettos

No need to be so rude about it.

>implying white decline is not the best thing in human history

the only people with this mentality are cotton pickers, wetbacks and inferior whites who will move closer to the overall mean of the population

Notice anything?

LMAO, because we all know whites are great at having the best at a 21st century economy.

no one fucking cares except autistic white "nationalists"

so, over half the white population then cuckboy?

Do you know what the results of the 2016 election were?

I don't see how people can act surprised about this. Those results are inevitable considering how americans judge race. A white person can to them basically only be ensured by two white people having a child with each other. A black child on the other hand can be born if only one parent is black. Just by the mathematics of human reproduction, the white ones have a worse prospects for longevity.

What do you mean? More than half of whites voted for Trump.

Mixed race is its own category. Blacks and hispanics have a higher fertility rat than whites. The ratio of blacks to whites has been growing steadily.

>Hispanic
>2+ Races
>Asian
>Am Indian/Alaska Native
>Black
>White
None of those are fucking "races" or "ethnicities". Why don't they put actual geneticists in charge of those sorts of things?

and pray tell us what are actual races? kek

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!
OUT OUT OUT LEAVE US ALOOOONE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

None of those. A nationality, geographic region or skin colour isn't indicative of genetic groupings. All surveys like that report on are the phenologically expression or political citizenry on a person. Someone can have a thousand generations worth of Finnish ancestry and turn out looking like one of the main tribal groups of Nigeria in a single generation thanks to cross alleles. That person would get marked as "Black" on cancerous surveys like that, which would tell us nothing of value.

>be me, living in D.C.
>find myself disgusted day after day by the hordes of mystery meat taking over the suburbs and infecting the city with their Uber drivers who can't follow traffic signals, shit music and lazy slop they peddle as a vibrant alternative to white food
>plan on moving to a healthy, white state
>read this thread and discover I live in the only U.S. territory where white % isn't in decline
>the murder rate rose 53% in 2015
getting a bit worried about the state of the country

>it doesn't matter what race your country is all that matters is our shared values b/c all people are created equal :^)

This is because whites are generally in a higher economic class, so they spend all their time status-seeking and gobbling up birth control pills.
Meanwhile nigs have been popping out football players and rap stars left and right.

Then by the time the whites are in their mid-30-40ss they desperately cling onto each other as reality closes in and then they squeeze out a malformed autistic white abomination seconds before it would have been impossible.

Then nature recoils in horror and does everything in her power to try and kill it but the whites keep it alive with their diseased science and then 20 years later it starts this thread on Sup Forums.

>b/c all people are created equal :^)
That's not true. Human garbage like you are far below the rest of society.

>it's a moral argument for value

kill all wh*Tes

RIP white America

I

Am

It will be fun to see what a negroid-mexican country will do with all that power and nukes

Don't really understand what's so bad about Hispanics desu
They're brown and spanish speaking but they're still christian family oriented people. Beats the crazy blacks and muslims.
All the Spanish, Portuguese and Italians we've had assimilated very well.

Well, nobody decides race based on genetic affinity do they? As for your example, I have never heard of something like that happening and if it did that person would probably choose Other Race or something else since skin color is not the only thing taken into account when defining race.

>shitskin diaspora in Yurop talking about other countries' lack of whiteness

:^) (^:

Actually birthrates worldwide are dropping with the exception of Subsaharan Africa.

Spanish, Portuguese and Italians are all Europeans speaking a language similar to French that have a set of shared values and similar ways of life, Mexicans are completely alien to white Americans from a linguistic, religious, cultural and ethnic standpoint. If anything, they'd be more like your Algerians, i.e. non-integrated troublemakers, just if there were more of them than French people

Sure, but in Europe and white-USA they have been dropping for far longer

Welp...

Based Maine

This is a minor issue, but Hispanic isn't a race at all. It's weird how we're all put in the same category, I'm not the same race as a mestizo, a white hispanic, or a black hispanic, but when it comes to population data we're all "hispanic".

It is not. How much does a Spaniard have in common with someone from Honduras?

I thought it was a meme, but I googled it and it seems to be real. What happened? Were you all celebrating Trump winning?

i don't
explain

Mexicans are the ones living in Mexico, let us not forget this precious fact.

>I thought it was a meme, but I googled it and it seems to be real. What happened?
It's what they call an echo boom. Millenials are a big generation who are starting to have kids now.

Exactly. A black dominican and a white cuban have nothing in common except for a godawful accent.

>Mexicans are completely alien to white Americans from a linguistic, religious, cultural and ethnic standpoint.

Yes, you practice the mystical religion of "Christianity", wear clothes based on European fashions, and speak Spanish, a language utterly alien to American ears.

Or people coming from Mexico, or that can trace their lineage 100% from Mexico

Most of Europe is still way more white than the whitest state in America

There are barely any blondes in America ffs

>the ethnic homelands of white people are whiter than countries elsewhere

That's some fine detective work there Hans

Southern Mexico is mostly Indianshit and less well known to Americans, most of us think in terms of the north of the country.

>Do you know what the results of the 2016 election were?
Do you hippy? Whites preferred Trump by 21 pts. That's well over 50%