If you brexit, they win

If you brexit, they win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ELy_MdDw3o
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/brexit-rich-british-indians-voted-for-remain-the-less-well-off-went-for-leave/articleshow/52909988.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if you kill the EU, the EU wins

If you impregnate your wife, they win.

Why do people keep trying to tie the EU to basic human rights. Do they seriously think it's just going to turn into fucking mad max the second they officially leave? As if the only thing holding them back from raping every woman is sight is a few flimsy EU regulations?

Is there any though that passes through this twit's brain that doesn't concern feminism. It's like he sold his balls to a flower girl.

he sometimes recites pi to the 19th DECIBEL quietly in his mind.

What do those two things have in connection???

FEMINISM!
EUROPEAN UNION MEMBERSHIP!

What?

What the absolute fuck do liberals think brexit is? A far right neo Nazi group that wants to kill everyone except straight white men?

>A far right neo Nazi group that wants to kill everyone except straight white men?
Isn't everything that goes against the liberal propaganda basically this?

i hate my country

from one shit leader to an even worse one

Once we get Trump elected, we'll have to do something about Trudeau.

He didn't really say that, did he?

Canada is truly terrible.

At least you guys have stopped circumcising since the 90s.

>implying he didn't acutally say all those stupid things

youtube.com/watch?v=8ELy_MdDw3o

He didn't say ALL those stupid things

Give him time.
He'll say all those stupid things and more.
#IBeliveInTrudeau

That's just the thing. The quotes we make up, if not paraphrases of his actual words, are scarily believable.

nobody cares what Luke Wilson has to say

Why is your flag discriminatory against different species of tree?

poe's law you idiot.

Technically, the maple tree is the minority in the forests where I live, so it's all good.

I don't even know how to respond to this clip.

Why is your flag discriminatory against different brands of toothpaste?

>choosen

Because we're horrible racists.

#PineLivesMatter

>chop down all the trees
>name the flag after them

That glaring typo is why I'm not adding that to my collection.

There is no way he said something that fucking stupid. That's absurd that you could even put those two together in the same sentence.

And ponders about the fictional Baltic countries.

>What? That's not even a thing!

>19th decibel

Why hasn't anyone of these famous politicians bithced and moaned about how selling bananas in the UK will be changed?

That meme has been beaten into the ground and it's still fucking hilarious

If you kill your enemies they win

haha based urubro

wait what. i got a pretty face too why the fuck can't i be a prime minister or some shit.

sums it up pretty nicely yeah

We made them think that. They're useful idiots and we turned them into literal conspiracy nutters.

Sup Forums is the real jew

It's not enough to be pretty. You need to be the human incarnation of the principle of Beauty.

Beta faggot looks desu.

I'm pretty leftist and all my leftist mates are bemoaning this shit.

These are the same people who get really upset every time there's a Free Trade Agreement being made.

They think it's all racism, when the migration majorities of UK are clearly from outside EU.

I don't know everything about how the rhetoric played out in Britain, but if it was anti-migration that caused Brexit, it must have necessarily been anti-Polish sentiment.

I saw someone mention majority indian/paki's voted for Brexit in the end. I can't find any confirmation of this, however.

It's fucking nuts.

>I can't find any confirmation of this

You probably should, if you're gonna go around treating it as useful data. The closest thing I could find was this article...

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/brexit-rich-british-indians-voted-for-remain-the-less-well-off-went-for-leave/articleshow/52909988.cms

...which is suggesting that British Indians voted along class lines (supporting your argument!), but isn't based on very comprehensive polling.

Beauty transcends captive wolf pack social structure.

Well I don't really give a fuck about the Alpha/Beta thing, what I meant by Beta was that he looks like he will cry from 1 hit in the face.

>since the 90s
Nope, not true at all. Maybe the 2000s.