Why do Anglos look so fucking weird, like pakis without the tan?

Why do Anglos look so fucking weird, like pakis without the tan?

cross-pollination with the wildlings

beady & swarthy
that is the Eternal Anglo for you

Basically during the ice age the populations of Europe were caught up on the peninsulas. That's why you have a lot of more celtic Anglos that look liked Spaniards.

Why do all modern Brit celebrities look Germanic when previous generations looked like this? What the fuck happened?

They're just ugly af

More immigration into Britain

My Ancesters :)

Why do Brits look like Chechens?

I guess it has to do with their French/Norman heritage, as many Frenchiards (especially those in the south) tend to have brown eyes.

Absolutely jews.

very little present-day West European ancestry goes back to Ice Ages. in fact, in Britain ancient DNA has demonstrated that there was a >90% replacement of Neolithic population by continental groups in the Bell Beaker period

they're like white abos

probably those English with a wee bit French genes tend to be more creative

They look nothing like this
Maybe a tiny minority of people

t. beady paki-like anglo

BEADY

Maybe some welsh people that are unmixed with anything have brown eyes and are swarthier maybe with curly hair but nothing like you're suggesting

It really is one of the more bizarre memes about england, I dont know who made it up and why

Dont compare me to him Im actually more anglo

I dont know where this dumb meme started. I think its literally just Sup Forums

Autistic virgin shit as usual

>It really is one of the more bizarre memes about england, I dont know who made it up and why
Because it's true, you weird-looking little shit

ANGLO

FUCKING

SHITS

ARYAN DETECTED

don't forget you're here forever
>forever
FOREVER

Some mentally ill German Turk force memed it a few years ago, and yes of course it was from here

black & white photos make people look darker-haired

Why do russkies hide behind Dutch proxies?

Ah yes, Anglos

>b-b-but it's a meme