BREXIT

> Brexit happens
> EU Overlords want to send a message to any other EU skeptic party in europe
> EU overlords do everything possible to make the exit as miserable as possible for Britain
> New deals dragged out as usual with much worse conditions
> EU economy suffers a bit but Britain suffers much more
> Britain needs strong leaders to try and counter this huge economic setback
> Britain has Boris Johnson

you're fucked, Brits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0LBB1bnXezE
youtu.be/1nKGAI8iqyc
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060
youtube.com/watch?v=-5ZpEsMS_rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is Hitler when you need him?

Could someone give me the crash course on Boris? I saw him on Top Gear 6 years ago when he became mayor, and now he's poised to become PM.

I wonder if Russia will use this as an oppertunity to help weaken the EU.

They should ally with Britain and curbstomp Germany.

They're better off then Germany.

youtu.be/0LBB1bnXezE

what's 80000?

Boris is a literal autist

Top lel. The Eurozone's markets suffered a lot more than ours

Britain down 4.5%
Spain down 12.5%
Italy down 11%
France down 8.4%
Germany down 7%

>London is the financial power house of Europe
>All corrupt and illegal money moves through London
>EU threatens to punish UK for leaving
>London destabilizes the weakest economies in EU.
>Russia also benefits greatly from this.
>Germany and France continue to be arrogant while drowning in debt
>EU collapses
>Britain picks the bones clean of Germany and France.

You are chained to the weakest markets in Europe and your house of cards is about to fall and still arrogantly you stand here. The fourth Reich is finished prepare to take Poland's place and clean our toilets.

>what is 800 000
newfag pls leave

I'm all for making the brits miserable but this time I really hope there will be no major setback for the country or it could spook all thepeople in Europe for the next 15 years.
And we don't reallly have as much time.

Whatever you say achmed

leave him alone

It was over 1.2 million

Having Boris Johnson as your PM is literally guaranteed to lead to national autism and ruin

Hanz pls. Frau Merkel has the national ruin game won already.

"20 million"

Every single time it's a butthurt german

Have fun suiciding yourselves with niggers and paying for Greek welfare. The EU is NOT the end-all-be-all, and the political hacks trying to rob people blind are already running scared.

I remember when it was supposed to "only be 150,000". Ahaha, those fucking kikes, lol. And now it's like 20 million niggers.

>>London is the financial power house of Europe
I've been advocating for Brexit for years because it will cause the balance of power to shift in favor of Germany. Making Frankfurt the new banking center of Europe is just the first step.

>Sigh
Alright newfag listen up, not 80,000 but 800,000. The reason for the 800,000 was because during the time of that post germany had just been confirmed to take in 800,000 syrian refugees.

> >sigh

kek, will Germany ever let it go?

youtu.be/1nKGAI8iqyc

I'm sorry, Hans. But it's gonna be Warsaw. That's where money is going and that's where economy grows, plus it's cheaper than Germany.

>Coming from a country that freely elected Merkel and Uncle Adolph

Ok, Ahmed.

>the EU will now cannibalize the fallen British empire, taking Ireland and Scotland from them, and maybe even causing some youth problems in London

The age of anglo has come to an end.

Riddle me this: How are your investments in eastern Poland going?

How does it feel to have been right all along about Germany and the EU, denbtsfag? GREXIT SOON?

No, they'll be just fine, kraut.

Enjoy all your Muslims and that CUNT Merkel.

She's destroying your nation you fucking KEK

Daily reminder to troll libcucks on twitter saying they're on the wrong side of history using the #bremain hashtag

>Daily reminder to troll libcucks on twitter saying they're on the wrong side of history using the #bremain hashtag

Based Australia. King of all shit posters.

Definitely going to join you.

You forgot the part where Trump is elected president, speeds up the process, helps Britain make all the profitable deals, and slaps Merkel on the face, carrying Britain out of the EU parliament for the last time, patting it and whispering "it will be okay".

But no, seriously. Beneficial future or not we took a risk, and we expect Americans to do the same and vote for Trump. And when that happens, every nay-sayer about Brexit is going to drop their jaw in awe to the new Anglo-American imperium.

Boris might act like a goofy, eccentric fuck but he's probably the most shrewd politician in the UK.

He won't be allowed to keep that facade up if he becomes prime minister.

The number of fertile white men that Germany should have according to Merkel

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>A German industry boss has said it would be "very, very foolish" if the EU imposes trade barriers on the UK in the event it votes to leave the EU.

>Markus Kerber, the head of the influential BDI which represents German industry, said his organisation would make the case against such measures.

>He said any introduction of tariffs would be "regression to times we thought we'd left behind in the 1970s".

>The UK's referendum on whether to leave the EU will be held on Thursday.
"Imposing trade barriers, imposing protectionist measures between our two countries - or between the two political centres, the European Union on the one hand and the UK on the other - would be a very, very foolish thing in the 21st Century," Mr Kerber told the BBC's World Service.

>"The BDI would urge politicians on both sides to come up with a trade regime that enables us to uphold and maintain the levels of trade we have, although it will become more difficult."

>Mr Kerber added that any introduction of tariffs would lead to job losses in Germany and the UK.

Business is business m8s. We'll be fine.

Glorious.

German race is what is really fucked.

silly kraut

Europe is a sinking ship, drowning under debt from basketcase economies and immigrants. Britain has just took the last life boat and fucked off from this sinking ship. Whilst you germany, you are actively encouraging more young male muslim immigrants to come and fuck things up even more.

This was not a random happening ^^

investors know that Britain has just unshackled itself from the sinking SS Europe.

brit/pol/ no links edition

It's not going to be Gove since the black death would be preferable to most Leave campaigners than Gove. And Farrage is going to be making his own brexit on politics while disassembling UKIP before people find out about his tax shelters (And people figure the irony he just put about 30 people out of work they employed in the EU Parliment).

Has to be Boris.

>
Holy fuck

>> Britain has Boris Johnson
Turkish American kek

Cuck looks like this guy

>mfw an American will be the next prime minister of the UK

>Jew star coexisting with Muslim crescent, yeah nah

youtube.com/watch?v=-5ZpEsMS_rs

you guys wont do shit and you know it. i root for you, but it's like clapping for a retard at graduation

> using local currency
with the 15% pound depreciation, Britain was down 20% you fool

Better than yours.

That doesn't look like eastern Poland

I'm pretty sure the nips would be happy for more fish. Nice b8

You're right, it's the road to Munich

All roads lead to Munich in the EU of 27.

It's depicting your investments. Actually, here some more now! I wonder what their rate of fir- I mean return will be.

Pls dont go through poland. Use ships this time brother Russia

Aren't they riding US Humvees?

>Bolan zloty up
Based brits

Britain is a fucking island. With the new, low british pound, a ton of new markets open. Stop it germany, your 4th reich is failing.

>the EU is going to pull exactly the kind of shit that made people want to leave in the first place
Sounds like a good idea

Of course! We're helping them get where they need to go to be safe.

all i notice is multiple stars

I hope your investment pays off.

>britfags leave EU over polish immigrant issue

Why do britfags hate catholics so much? They have a muslim mayor and a sharia movement that assaults their cops in the streets of London, but they cant be bothered to put up with peaceful, docile, humble polack catholics?

What kind of fucking crazy ass nation is that supposed to be?

Its a fun way to make Britain ally with Russia.

Everyone does.

>Britain suffers more

Hahahahahahaha

We'll see how much the member states love the EU when their politicking starts hurting their finances

>a sharia movement that assaults their cops in the streets
wat?

Also, fuck Catholics. And the Irish.

I'm actually scared that I won't come back to my city of Poland. I have to stay here for a couple of month and I just got my I.D.
London is full of black people, mudslimes and ugly brit woman. I miss Poland after 2 days.

You're funny.

>as if anyone wants to live in Poland
There's a reason the toilet stereotype exists and the UK has a horde of Poles doing shit jobs. You're delusional.

>communist hammer and sickle
>no swastika or other fascist symbol

ever thought that it might be kids or people who didn't bother voting in the first place?

>kicking out nation that saved their cities.

Kekd hard, Ireland won't leave, take Scotland, fed up of there shit anyway

Why is there Soviet star

Kek'd

>no man, brits are actually fucking retards lmao. some people voted for leave because they didn't care or thought that their vote would not count lmao.

8 - 0 was the score of the germany world cup game

Thing is Germany; if you go out of your way to be harsh for us for dareing to defy your dream of a German-led Superstate; guess what will happen?

Other people will see your ture aim. Your true face.

And they will leave as well.

And for every nation who you give those bad terms to; you take the same pain. Except you take it every time.

You're just jealous m8

Actually; Brexit puts your power more at risk.

Britain was the counterbalance to France mostly. Now you have to deal with a louder France.

Have fun with that.

thanks anime friend

yea it was spammed by one single britcuck in every thread. the meme lasted one day

So you leaving will be harsh for you, who would have guessed that.

England hold the EU up.

EU gets pissy that England abandons ship and doesn't wanna sink along with them.

Good job guys

Cometh the hour cometh the man Fritz.