How to find european gf if i am russian?

how to find european gf if i am russian?

I want a Russian gf

>Tfw no Russian gf

post feet

Пиздyй нa двaч, дoлбaeб

>getting visa
>go to yurop
>find a gf

You're not russian
you look like tatar

You look like subhuman

Stay in Russia

Think it's 1945.

I heard that in russia there are more women than man so try to find someone desperate.

you are idiot?
for what?
Ecли ты вeдeшь ceбя кaк быдлo тo caм пиздyй
fuck off nazi shit

Russian women, out of all the rest of the mass of women, stand out as the greatest abomination. And I decided to write 6 weighty and well-grounded points, about why it is necessary to send fucking Russian women immediately.

1. The Russians are the most mercantile. - WHERE DO YOU WORK? DO YOU HAVE A MACHINE? - this is literally the first questions of the Russian woman. The date itself is more like an interview, where you are trying to overwhelm the Eichars, and you still try to break into the fucking position of Assistant Assistant head. In Russia it has been considered for decades that a man always and everywhere has to pay for a woman (even with equal incomes), to send her mountains of gifts. A Russian woman is genuinely indignant, if suddenly a man asks for a separate account - she is not used to this. In this case, the norm is, for example, to order more in the restaurant, "peck" a bit of that, and another, and the third, and how the waiter will bring the bill - demonstratively get up from the table and go to the "ladies' room," or even at all Wait outside. In addition, you need flowers, trips to the club (of course, at your expense, etc.). Russians do not understand or do not want to understand that a meeting is to have people talk, get to know each other better, and decide if it's worth continuing the relationship, and not for the woman to eat at the expense of the man.

Don't be yourself, be rich.

>like tatar

nah
20% of russians have similar face features

2.Russian women consider the norm impunity rudeness in relation to men. In Russian schools and kindergartens, in the event of a conflict between a boy and a girl, the presumption of the guilt of the boy, the teacher (often - single "marinated" far beyond 30, often divorced from children) is always put girls as an example, boys happen to be humiliated before girls (for example , At us at school the teacher forced on March, 8th to kiss hands to girls, having inclined a knee), and recollect children's cartoons, books, etc. (For example, "At the back of the desk") - often the boy shows up as a bully-hypnotist, and the girl - as an exemplary pupil. While in school boys, as a rule, have greater academic performance. Further all this continues - "give in to a woman", "hit / called a woman - not a man". One blogger (incidentally, paradoxically, ridiculing feminists), I was asked why a man can not insult a woman, and a woman is a man - yes, equality, like, after all: "I'm not a feminist, I do not believe in equality, Everyone has their own rights and responsibilities: a woman can call a man a "goat", and a man can carry heavy suitcases. " Here, the relationship of the sexes in Russian in one phrase.

3. Russians are genuinely confident of their superiority to women of other countries, than they justify any podlyanki on their part and overstate claims to men to the skies. In principle, in any country people claim that their women are the best, but "best of us" has developed into a religious cult. The Russian woman believes that, as the best in the world, at least Deripaska with the appearance of a vampire from "Twilight" is available, and even if her man (in Russia, a man can not have his own woman, but a woman can have " His "man) somehow does not correspond to him, then he will be regularly sawed, point out to him for any mistakes (which happen to everyone), turning life into an emotional hell.

4. In connection with the humiliation in the Russian mass culture and the media of Russian men (take, at least the film "Leviathan"), for a Russian woman any foreigner is preferable to a Russian a priori. Be you at least an oligarch-athlete and poet-prose writer in the bargain, still your "pious" will jump under the Egyptian washer of toilets, appearing at her such an opportunity. Not without reason, even in Turkey, in tourist advertising "for their own", during the holiday season, tour operators write "many Russian women come", and Natasha's name abroad has already become a household name.
The average Turkish for the season fucks Russian women more than Ivan and Alyosha in his entire life in Russia.

5. In connection with the above, the Russian woman is initially aimed at domination in relations. The man did not have time to introduce himself yet, and she was already thinking about how to crush him. Even relations of a partner type (for the so-called traditional family relations I'm not talking about) already cause indignation and accusation of selfishness. A Russian woman refuses any model, except matriarchal and parasitic.
Take for example a serious relationship. Relations with the Russian woman - spending, nerves, scandals, conversations a la A AND AT NATASHKI ZHENIKH ..., well, you yourself know everything, user. The fact that you will have to pay for it - that's not even discussed, is not MAN WHAT ?. Very often I had to deal with fucked mothers, it's just fucked up.

Oh my god, I feel sorry for all of russian man

6.This, it should be noted, is also characteristic of Russian men. Since Soviet times, people have become accustomed to living along the "line of the party," and any step aside is condemned. If you have any unusual hobby (almost anything except football, cars, beer and TV), if you listen to any music that you do not play on the radio or wear some "not that" clothes, then you, With a high probability, will be considered a marginal or "strange person". With the appropriate attitude. For a USSR, any departure from

they're tatars who call themselves russian

A real Russian man looks like an overgrown baby with either a bald head or a few thin hairs covering his forehead

if is it what is my nationality?

this coming from a finnish garbage?

Post your face and I'll tell you

my face is on OP post

You are a Tatarusskie.

but i havent tatar gene, My ancestors are Cossacks

I understand why they tend to die young. My sympathies.

>Cossacks

Cossacks are a mixed breed race that only knows how to rape and kill.

If you do some research you find out that Turkic and Caucasian people could join Cossack rape teams.

and they all want to get married immediately. and they're all thick as shit.

which cossack?

scientific recognition

You look like a whiter version of me
t. Turk

>scientific recognition
you are real asshole?

>i don't want to go back to 2ch

ok i just wanted to fap to cute boy feet
i dont care i will browse tumblr instead

what is wrong with you? in 2ch was many agressive people like you

He does have some points though, even if it's a pasta.

If you look close enough you will find the answer on your picture

about what are you?

Ahaha you ugly

what is it?

Russian race

hohol, pls

At least i'm no r*ssian

Is this special or normal class?

give you photo, idiot

Yeah, this is common school ,but this is 2006 year and so now schoolgirls looking much better [spoiler]but they still disgusting ,for me[/spoiler]

give version withnot red square, ugly hohol

>post full face on Sup Forums
I not such stupid, lol

What's wrong with that?

The KGB has doxxed you already.

>withnot red square
Лoвитe вpaгa нapoдa! Хoчeт кpacнyю плoщaдь yбpaть, гнидa

In tsarist days, any criminal on the run, when he could reach the Don river, by law he could join the Cossacks and get away unpunished.

are you russian or wut?

No, Flemish.

It's true though, it was basically their version of the French foreign legion.

how do russians look like then? they are just as ugly, just eyes are not as slant

like this

that's just how i described them. tatars are also often blonde.

At least they are hot

I like you OP. Hope you find a cute euro gf

here's version with blue square
i dont know what you have against red squares

>i dont know what you have against red squares
hes a hohol

Holy shit, you're hideous.

Go to Serbia. All the other slavs hate you and all non-slavs consider slavs to be subhuman scum.

ancap version is here