How much you want to bet this asshole had already put his conciseness in a host

How much you want to bet this asshole had already put his conciseness in a host.

No he should stay dead. It would shit all over his character and everything he's said and done if they kept him alive in a host.

Also, I don't give a fuck how cliche this might be, I can't for pic related

He was a host all along. The real him is safe somewhere in the westworld

>How much you want to bet this asshole had already put his quality of being concise in a host.
what did he mean by this

>No he should stay dead. It would shit all over his character and everything he's said and done if they kept him alive in a host.

This, as much as I feel the show will miss his performance.

This asshole, I've never seen a guy so happy to get shot in the arm before. I want to know what the fuck this guy is going to do now that he's got what he wanted.

That would be such a weak plot twist.

So, would fit right in?

IMDB says he's in for 20 episodes, so you might find out

I would literally live here. I would never go home. I would become the William of SW and be reborn in this world.

they could just bring him back for season 3 instead of s2

same he's the only reason I'll be watching season 2

>fucking and killing machines..
sad

what would be the purposes of Ford returning in any capacity?

Also, is the original movie worth a watch?

Original is neat

>Now I truly am in Westworld.S01E10.WEBRip.x264-FUM[ettv]

They can't pay his salary for two seasons and especially with how chaotic season 1's shoot was. They might have a couple scenes in storage but that's it

Naa bre, not for those reasons. The point of these worlds isn't just to indulge in basic shit or stress relief that you could get in real life. It's also to experience some real traumatic and fucked up shit that will stick with you forever but not kill you in the process. In real life you could simply die from a first encounter in the getho and you wouldn't live long enough to discover what you're actually made of.

He acts in embarrassingly cheap b movies. Look at his imdb.

I want to see the fruition of Mave's programmed mission?

I never cared much for her desu. Her and these two idiots were the worst thing about this show. Not because her story isn't that interesting, which it isn't, but because of how much screen time it got.

top kek

>All those years of not deleting any of the hosts past lives
Do all these hosts just have infinite storage capacity or something? They're just walking computers with billions of petabyte in their heads?

shrinkay+quantum computers

It is just me, or are they purposely making almost every human character in this show seem like a completely irredeemable piece of shit so that the viewers will side with the robots?

When you delete a file it doesn't go away until another file writes over it at some point. We don't know their storage capacity or OS size or anything

Yeah, just says the space is now available for new data, but the old one is still there until it's overwritten. Don't they have DBAN in the future?

That might be true but the fact that Ford implemented reveries from almost the very first episodes means that he either, purposely left those memories intact and simply partitioned them until his update in the first episode or he only chose to oversight some of them and not all.

Well, either way, we know he was planing this shit for a long ass time. They're basically computers so he could have just zeroed out their hard drives instead of just low grade delete and rewrite shit that most people do on their windows OS.