Is being 29 too old to change your life?

Is being 29 too old to change your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkcbxjWG9Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope

Because?

Yes.

Sadly yes

Nope, but it gets harder the more older you are

Just about time to end it maybe

Kidding aside, you are still young and there's plenty ahead of you

gradly no

sage this thread
sensitive thread

To be perfectly honest, yes, unless you get some luck or are particularly talented. The average person that hasn't accomplished anything by 25 is doomed to a boring life.

Nope, but it only gets harder to get it on course if you wait longer.

It's kind of a nonsense question.
It's your life so how can we tell you if you can change it or not?
It's up to you to live how you want to live.

it's not
JK Rowling wrote Harry Potter in the cafe, while recieving social welfare, with one her child

>JK Rowling
>average person
Now you're gonna tell me getting a degree is useless because Bill Gates dropped out?

Well if you reason like that, no average person will have an exciting life, no matter how old they are

The average person has all the capabilities to get a degree and a decent job by 25, provided that they put enough effort.

you will probably despise when you found an old female writing retarded novel in cafe, at this point she is normal or below normal
bill gates was just a nerd too

Why is she not average? Her enormous talent for writing shitty books?

Art Alexakis was 31 when Everclear broke you know
youtube.com/watch?v=kkcbxjWG9Mc

If OP is able to repeat the success of Gates by finding an opportunity in nowadays market, good for him, that would be an obvious sign of talent in business.

JK Rowling may be shit for a lot of people but if she had so much success she was able to satisfy the average reader. Either way, that's not a common skill.

Saying to a 29 years old guy can easily flip his life from failure to success with no amount of luck or talent is plain bullshit and you know it.

concentrate on other people's lives

Being able to sell one's book to so many people is far from being average. If it's not due to talent it's due to luck. And the average person is not that lucky, isn't it.

The goal isn't to become a fucking billionaire it's just to have a happy life.
Are you autistic? You can always tell autism when some retarded user cranks the question up to 11 with no nuance or feedback.
>guys can i change my life
>WELL BILL GATES HAS A TRILLION JILLION DOLLARS AND YOU'RE ALREADY 29 SO NO YOU CAN'T

Yes it's luck which means it's not a replicable general pattern which means it has absolutely fuck-all to do with anything.

That's still very young my friend. Wait until your eighty or ninety.

I didn't say anything about becoming millionaire, I was just replying to the Jap citing Rowling. One obviously can find a job at 30, but still even the idea of having a career seems hard to reach with no experience at that age.

Jorge, pls kill yourself already !

>underage idiots think you need to be some famous idiot to have a good life

well, you are underage i guess but you are wrong, just live and enjoy it

it's never too late to commit suicide

No.

It may be too late to be a football superstar, but apart from that, you can still immigrate to another country, change your career dramatically, convert to another religion, more simply found a family, etc.

Aaaaaajjjjj Ceron de mierda

>convert to another religion
Blowing yourself up is definitely going to be a big change in your life, I'm just not so sure it's a desirable one.

>If OP is able to repeat the success of Gates by finding an opportunity in nowadays market, good for him, that would be an obvious sign of talent in business.

Gates is a billionaire. Only 0.000000278% of all humans manage to do that. It's insanity to expect that in your own life.