Be Labour MP

>be Labour MP
>get shot
>constituency still votes Leave anyway

Was this the worst false flag of all times?

She's kind of qt

No way, man.
In case you missed it, they murdered 20 single digit aged children here and nothing happened.
Then followed that up with killing 49 gays to witness the same result.

Next we will see 100... who-knows-whats get butchered.

Quality banter from India last night.

Politicians must be reminded to fear the people every now and then. That's that, really.

Well they did kill a classroom full of children and got nothing for it

Holy kek

eww

toppest kek

In honour of this great moment, the next time I'm about to post "poo in loo, pajeet," I'll try a bit harder and at least come up with something original.

If she wasn't shot, I'd say it would have been at least 55%-45% for leave

Sadly this is probably the only pic she looks nice in.

The killing never changed shit bro, people these days are polarized as fuck.
Most saw it for what it was, random nut job.
Others saw it as a crock of shit and too much of a coincidence.
The politically aloof already belong to the lefty remain camp because social media tells them what to do.
The world is reaching a tipping point where we out number them, good times ahead.

>Next we will see 100... who-knows-whats get butchered.

Women. Demonizing men as a whole is the easiest one to get away with. They'll do that and call for an end to male violence and say men can't be trusted with guns.

Indian space program is actually just a cover. They're really weaponising banks.

It was an attack by a loon, politicians tried to capitalise on it and failed spectacularly.

She strikes me as a woman who has passed her peak and applies makeup with a cement trowel.
Was probably cute 10 years ago, however I prefer my girls to have Aryan features.

It is sad she was killed, nobody should be killed over politics in a democracy but don't forget that leftists when prodded are the most violent, fascist, bullying thugs around. Just look at anti-fa

Killed by your own people to push your agenda and they still lose. Fucking glorious. Id love to piss on her grave

Sleep tight Muslim enabler.
You won't be missed

Nah, prior to the election the Brexit-side like 3-4% more, it definitely swung the vote because retards but not enough

This.
'Incidences' during the campaign only sways like ~100 people.
The politician fucking up is way more important, but only in a way that is unexpected (e.g. getting a new sound byte on Trump being racist would probably gain Hillary 1 addition vote vs. Romney's comment which could half a % or so)

>Was this the worst false flag of all times?

Indeed. She literally got cucked by Soros, hard.

Na man just some Jewish polling techniques at play.
Polls don't mean shit, only the trend over time.
Different polling groups will always produce different results, the one that counts is at the voting booths.

I wonder how the people who arranged to have one of their own killed to manipulate a vote feel about their failure.

Why would the jews meddle with votes, after all they suffered 6 million in the previous Brexit

I have to admit, India can sometimes bring extreme bantz.

Reminds me of DESGINATED

SHOOTING STREETS

10/10 Banter from Rajput

Was Brexit the only important political event this year so far? To be honest I don't remember much other than the usual mass shootings/Muslims killing people etc. I remember Austria elected a cuck president but that's about it I think.

I respect india more now.

I respect india more now.

Do we still hate the guy who killed her now we won the referendum anyway?

Wew lad

No the worst false flag was when the Ottomans let the German navy fly their flag to raid Russia. Russia declared war on the Ottomans to bring them into WWI. Turkey won a single battle in the war and was completely occupied by the allied powers

I like wanking off to pictures of her whilst imagining her death. So hot.

What is it with the liberals and dicks?

Why can't I own a pickup or small sports car and be judged as having a regular penor?

Was he a plant? Was he brain washed? How did they false flag?

>worst false flag of all
Yuke Hay fucks up again.

I chuckled 10/10

harsh

love it

It worked in Cologne.

The constituency voted leave because they, unlike labour leaders don't vote for something they don't believe in.

Wtf i hate india now

Trump destroying the Cuckservatives is a pretty yuge deal. Making the GOP pro America and anti globalist merchant is a very huge swing. That's a 180

wew lad

Don't worry straya, you're still feared wherever a decent conversation is taking place.

MI5 should have gotten the 411 on the 9/11 from the CIA, desu senpai

Fall guy/triggerman too dumb to realize he gets shot too.

Didn't work last time they tried either

India splitting my sides

The bye-election should be contested desu familia.

The constituency obviously doesn't want more Islamophilic EUbots as MPs. Giving Labour a pity win is bullshit. I bet they run her husband.

oh my fucking lord

So she didn't even do her job properly?

She's supposed to represent the constituents, so if a majority of them are in favour of leaving, you're supposed to be in favour of that, your personal feelings be damned. You represent the people, not yourself.

Still a bit of a harsh dismissal, though.

The turn-of-phrase 'sound as a pound' is a bit of a misnomer now, yeah?

i'd some sympathy for the situation until her husband immediately began milking it. no problem voting leave after that

>Classic Ghandi
Fuckin kek

>Ghandi

But I've seen the don talk extensively about how much he loves Israel?

Brexit is the banter gift that just keeps on giving

i wish they killed an ugly fat or black or muslim politican instead, qt white women deserve so much better :(

I wonder if the people who planned to kill her were people who had a conscious but it was overridden by the belief that killing her was for the good of Britain, thus morally justified.

I wonder if they feel like shit now since they lost, they were an accessory to just plain old murder.

>I wonder if the people who planned to kill her were people who had a conscious but it was overridden by the belief that killing her was for the good of (((Britain))), thus morally justified.
fixt

Greece and Austrian elections were pretty big

Russian injection into Syria as well and their 6 month pull out

God damn son.

She was a filthy race traitor, maybe it was deserved?

well kill her husband then, he is the cuck who makes her think that way, women do as theyre told for the most part

I thought this wasn't a false flag until I realised that HER BIRTHDAY IS A DAY BEFORE THE REFERENDUM and people were making vigils and concerts and other gay shit on her birthday

How fucking stupid do they think we are?

Kirklees
55% Out.

Guess those comments of her listening and acting for her constituents was bull.

Wtf i like India now.

fuggin hell give this cunt a visa

hehe

S U P E R P O W E R W H E N ?
U
P
E
R

P
O
W
E
R
W H E N ?

If the by-election delivers a UKIP candidate I will literally piss myself to death with laughter.

Yes, and it's heartbreaking. She didn't need to die. These globalist types are pure evil.