So farage wants to let you guys have guns again, what will you buy first?

so farage wants to let you guys have guns again, what will you buy first?

cr-gun-pets and tea

FAL is the only acceptable answer.

some land over there

farage got sidelined some time ago

he's not in government, his party has 1 seat in a parliament of hundreds. He has no power to change anything

Now that i broke your economy and union, have some arm cannons

Five-Seven

Semi-auto spoon

>majorly piss off 49% of the country
>Trigger EVERY sjw
>piss off all the muslims and browns
>plan to deport eastern Europeans
>decided NOW is the best time to give everyone guns
what the fuck is wrong with your backwards country

FAMAS

RACE WAR

NOW?!

>you'll NEVER own a L85

I know they aren't that great but damnit I still want one

ar 15

Except all of Europe

Stop making us look like pussies.

Fucking faggot

*jams*

I shotgun can be obtained right now and it is very useful and versatile. Not too expensive and they are Hella fun!

Most modern leftists are against firearms so that's pretty much a non-issue, can't really imagine people like Carl the Cuck taking up a firearm

A WW2 tommy gun.

what the fuck are you even talking about?
I pointed out what is obvoiusly going to happen if the british get guns at this exact moment.

How does that have anything to do with us?

After some cuck shoots someone that voted leave, the media will be all hurr muh gun crimes and then shillary will be all hurr we are learning a lesson from englad 9001% gun crime increase

Shit gun, and overpriced. Fully automatic, fires from the open bolt position. The drum magazine is notorious for misfeeds. Even in the 2nd World War, the US stopped issuing drum mags in favor of box mags. Overly complicated. Cannot be maintained or even cleaned well without tools. Heavy due to overly large parts and wooden stocks. Blowback operated with an underpowered .45acp cartridge for that mechanism.

user, do yourself a favor and buy a Sten gun or something. Has a lot of the same problems, but at least it's BRITISH! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

It's for the goddamn race war and self defense. Let the British people take back Britain.

>American against people having freedom and guns
>calls other people liberal and SJW

Don't listen to him. We have a lot of cuckolds and mexicans.

kill yourself sack of shit

Do citizens in the UK event want more relaxed gun laws?

I feel like politics today is just "do the extreme opposite of what your opponents might want"

I'm deeply disappointed in you guys. At the very least you should have created whole companies of longbow men to counter the growing threat to your nation.

YES!

I'd be very spoiled for choice that's for sure.

*internally*

>Isle of Man is actually real and is in UK

Saw that rare flag yesterday.

Yeah. I'll get a sten gun.
As far as I'm aware it is easily maintained as it has few parts and is solid.

Guns aren't illegal here; just very tightly controlled. Pic is the gunshop in my town.
I've got two shotguns.

But getting a permit is a pain.
Thanks for wishing us well for our independence, and your salutation to Her Majesty.
Leaving EU will bring our countries closer. Now the ball is in your court. Get rid of Obama. Vote Trump.

Shit can that bloody pistol ban.